Author Topic: 12-26-05: Matt Cline: Interview & Responses  (Read 23967 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 12-26-05: Matt Cline: Interview & Responses
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2005, 09:17:11 AM »
if he murdered someone....absolutely.  if we were married, well then, one spouse cannot be used to testify against the other, but i would never look at him in the same light again.

what if he killed someone in self-defense in a bar fight, but the details were sketchy and he could just as easily walk as get 20 to life??

You've said you'll never get married again, so we should infer you would always send mike up the river?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2005, 09:19:28 AM »
240  go steal somebody's identity

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2005, 09:41:50 AM »
what if he killed someone in self-defense in a bar fight, but the details were sketchy and he could just as easily walk as get 20 to life??

You've said you'll never get married again, so we should infer you would always send mike up the river?
lol, he and I just spoke of it.  if it were in self defense, no, I would not give him up.  If he did it cold blooded...I would and I would expect no less from him (even though he said he would never give me up).

240.. you keeping up on my quotes on marriage?  lol
:D Weee

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2005, 09:42:19 AM »
I can't believe you merged my POST into this thread. Three Questions:

1. Does Matt C. have photos of you in compromising positions with farm animals?
2. Did Matt C. sell you drugs and you don't want to be ratted out next?
3. Why would you publish his lies and hide the truth?

Special "Disgusted" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Irish Power

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2005, 09:57:20 AM »
this is exactly what i said in my post above, there's no fuckin' way that this pussy ass poser had the nuts to tell the FBI to get fucked, i mean look at him, does he look tough to you? he looks like a fat John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.

LOL fat Travolta. Could be the mirrored shirt! Matt use to work out around here bout 8-10 years ago and was actually a pretty big mo fo - about 250-260 pounds lean -  a lot of people thought he was a pro bodybuilder ...maybe because it was known he hung with Titus.  He did have pro sized legs, but he always had that "rich kid" look to him and I doubt he would stand up to FBI pressure -  especially if they threatened him and he has done time already (thought i read that) Not sure how many people would be loyal to a friend to the point of jeopardising your job and family. .....that said, he could have just lawyered up right away when the Feds got involved . I doubt the "you're the FBI do your own job" words were used

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2005, 10:16:41 AM »

dayummmm!! ......  wheres the loyalty!??!?!

READ BETWEEN THE LINES . . . She's looking for the ring Mike ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Getbig Interviews Craig and Kelly
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2005, 10:16:58 AM »
Can you imagine if Ron interviewed Craig and Kelly? The guy throws more softballs than a batting practice pitcher.

Ron: Craig, did you do it?
CT: No man, I had nothing to do with it.
Ron: So what happened?
CT: All of this crap on the internet and television is complete BS.
Ron: Tell us what happened Craig.
CT: We opened our home to this girl who needed a place to stay. She became addicted to drugs and we felt sorry for her. I felt the right thing to do was to send her home to be with her family for the holidays and to get cleaned up. I bought her a plane ticket and booked a hotel for her. Why would I do that for someone I wanted to kill?
Ron: So Kelly, did you kill her?
KR: No man, I had nothing to do with it.
Ron: So what happened?
KR: All of this crap on the internet and television is complete BS.
Ron: Yeah, I know. That's what I've been saying.
KR: We opened our home and hearts to this girl and now everyone thinks we're monsters.
Ron: Well, why did you guys flee to Boston?
KR: We didn't "flee" anywhere. We went on a cross-country road trip to get some quality time together. I read about this great nail salon in Boston and since Craig's best friend lives there, we decided to visit him for a few days.
Ron: That's what I originally said on Getbig. That you guys were on vacation.
KR: You were exactly right, Ron.
Ron: Thanks. So how did Melissa wind up dead.
KR: She had been very depressed lately.
Ron: So you're saying it was a suicide?
KR: Anything is possible.
Ron: Wow, that's astonishing.
CT: Kelly and I are 100% innocent. Remember brother, it's innocent until proven guilty.
Ron: I know Craig. That's what I keep telling people.
CT: Okay brother, we gotta get back to our cells.
Ron: Thanks for the real story Craig and Kelly.
CT: Peace.
KR: Happy Hannukah Ron.

And there you have it. Another groundbreaking Getbig.com interview. But wait. Let's get Ron's expert post-interview analysis:

As I've been saying, we shouldn't rush to conclusions about the case. Craig and Kelly have always been very nice to me. I've known them for years and have never seen them murder anyone. I've never heard any rumors about them strangling people or burning them either, so I think we all need to be patient and wait for the whole story to emerge. Melissa James is the only one who knows what really happened and she can't tell us. Who knows what really happened. Maybe Melissa overdosed on drugs and fell into one of her nylon pantyhose that was hanging up to dry and caught her neck in it and began choking and then ran down the stairs for help and tripped and fell into the trunk of Kelly's Jaguar and died there. Maybe the Jaguar had been giving them problems (they are notoriously unreliable) and Craig decided to torch the vehicle and had no idea that Melissa had OD'ed, strangled herself on her pantyhose, and fallen into the trunk. Folks, anything is possible. As I've said, I've known Craig and Kelly for many years and they never strangled, burned, or killed me, so I think we need to take them at their word.

Special "Ron" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

bigtmoney

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2005, 11:14:06 AM »
LOL that was pretty funny ;D, You might get kicked off the board, but it was still funny.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2005, 11:52:33 AM »
LOL that was pretty funny ;D, You might get kicked off the board, but it was still funny.

this isn't gayhem