Author Topic: Why do certain races take up for each other no matter what?  (Read 1970 times)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Why do certain races take up for each other no matter what?
« on: November 29, 2018, 03:10:00 PM »
I follow a news website on FB just to read the comments. I've noticed when a black commits a crime, no matter what it is, fellow blacks chime in for support. A couple examples, a young girl was caught giving away $3000 in merchandise to her friends from a local store. Then she was caught in a prostitution sting with 14 year olds. Every black chimed in saying it wasn't a big deal, the store was going out of business anyway, if it was a white person nobody would say anything, etc. On another story a mom was drunk with her 9 year old in the car, had a wreck and it killed the kid. Once again, blacks jumping in saying it's not her fault, who doesn't drink and drive and again, if she were white she wouldn't get in any trouble. It's blatant, and some people call them out, usually older white people. But I've never seen one black person call them out at all, no matter what. Any black folks want to chime in?

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Why do certain races take up for each other no matter what?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 03:24:18 PM »
I follow a news website on FB just to read the comments. I've noticed when a black commits a crime, no matter what it is, fellow blacks chime in for support. A couple examples, a young girl was caught giving away $3000 in merchandise to her friends from a local store. Then she was caught in a prostitution sting with 14 year olds. Every black chimed in saying it wasn't a big deal, the store was going out of business anyway, if it was a white person nobody would say anything, etc. On another story a mom was drunk with her 9 year old in the car, had a wreck and it killed the kid. Once again, blacks jumping in saying it's not her fault, who doesn't drink and drive and again, if she were white she wouldn't get in any trouble. It's blatant, and some people call them out, usually older white people. But I've never seen one black person call them out at all, no matter what. Any black folks want to chime in?

What website bro?

I'm very interested in black Facebook

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 03:29:56 PM »
What website bro?

I'm very interested in black Facebook

Ha! WCSC Live5 news, Charleston, SC.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 03:38:43 PM »
Simple:  if you see yourself and others like you as victims "it aint never gone be yo fault"

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 03:40:46 PM »
It’s a tribe mentality, this is why multiculturalism fails. You can’t govern people who are constantly infighting, United we stand divided we fall.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 03:09:56 AM »

They just can't help themselves.
K

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 03:44:57 AM »
There is “right” and there is “wrong”.

Trashy, dysfunctional human beings always try to make what is “wrong”...  seem like it is not wrong

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 07:17:18 AM »

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2018, 08:36:58 AM »

uneducated masses gossip and assumptions

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2018, 08:55:36 AM »

All races are tribalistic. It's not like whites don't use mental illness as a scapegoat, and they get co-signed even in the court of law.   

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2018, 09:03:09 AM »
All races are tribalistic. It's not like whites don't use mental illness as a scapegoat, and they get co-signed even in the court of law.   

Tribalistic I agree with, but only to an extent. If I see a white dude that commits a bad crime, white folks for the most part will call him out. Black dude commits the same crime, and almost all the black folk are falling all over themselves to stand up for him. White guy fights a white guy, usually stays one on one. White guy fights a black guy, pray that none of the homies are around or it's 5-10 on 1 within a few seconds.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2018, 09:17:39 AM »

As proven many times A Lack of intelligence
Also Trying to justify there own Abhorrent Behaviour

They just don't have the Sense to Call a stupid act a Stupid Act.

Most are a lost cause - There are Some decent ones around though
they appear to be outnumbered 50+ to 1 by The "Gs" & Dindu types.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2018, 09:31:51 AM »

LOL what's wrong with the jews in that clip
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2018, 06:41:27 PM »

Human beings are a tribal species.  Different groups have different ways to express their group loyalty, but all groups have it.  Jews and Whites, in particular, are extremely good for pushing for their own ethnic interests...even at a time in history when we are sharing more of our booty with those we stole it from / conquered, and others.

Brian Poulos

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2018, 06:44:42 PM »
A dictionary would work wonders, son.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2018, 07:57:16 PM »
It’s a tribe mentality, this is why multiculturalism fails. You can’t govern people who are constantly infighting, United we stand divided we fall.

Precisely.

“Diversity is (our/a) strength”?

Only in the mind of a mentally ill leftlib soycuck.

In reality, it’s the intensifying rot in a soon-to-be lost society.

UNITY is strength.