Author Topic: Bignickmarshall  (Read 4486 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Bignickmarshall
« on: November 10, 2009, 02:08:46 PM »
who keeps deleting the bnm threads

lots of estrogen on here this week  ???
T

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Bignickmarshall
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 03:01:57 PM »
I nuked them.

I don't blame him for leaving.........I really thought my Y bro's would of been a lot cooler to my friend.

It's too bad cause he would of been a great asset to this board and is funny as hell...but oh well, you 4 guys have fun bitching about how gay the G&O board is and how everyone's a gimmick ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 04:48:14 PM »
What's with the itchy delete finger?

That time?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 04:53:50 PM »
What's with the itchy delete finger?

That time?
Lame ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 04:58:22 PM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 05:05:44 PM »
Lame ::)

Dude tell him to lighten up and come back.hell EVERYBODY gets flamed here even STella.if it wasn't for NZ I'd be taking the most hits :D I never get upset,just laugh my ass off.why do you think I put up that last pic.I knew everybody would be all over me 8)
you know how GB is,if something bothers someone were not gonna let it go!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 05:19:59 PM »
Dude tell him to lighten up and come back.hell EVERYBODY gets flamed here even STella.if it wasn't for NZ I'd be taking the most hits :D I never get upset,just laugh my ass off.why do you think I put up that last pic.I knew everybody would be all over me 8)
you know how GB is,if something bothers someone were not gonna let it go!
Bro how much fun can it be when every time you post something...... you get accused of being a gimmick.

What pissed me off is that you guys didn't believe me, so I guess everything I post is a lie.....Kinda hurt to be honest.

I thought BSing with him her about real life shit that we done would be a fresh change form the same ole B.S

I hope he will continue to post here, but he's a pretty intense guy IRL, so me knowing him...... I can understand why he doesn't get the GB "humor" right off the bat.

A couple years back when I was talking about being subpoena to court over a work related incident, he was the friend I mentioned that got stabbed....me and him been through thick and thin and even lost a real good friend not long ago.

He's like a brother to me and I haven't heard from him for over a year, cause he had to move for certain reasons and he lost my number, so he knew he could get me on here, cause i would talk about some of the funny shit that happen on GB from time to time.

The name he uses is really my name but he wanted to mess with me a bit .......so all in all....Meltdown!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 05:26:45 PM »
Bro how much fun can it be when every time you post something...... you get accused of being a gimmick.

What pissed me off is that you guys didn't believe me, so I guess everything I post is a lie.....Kinda hurt to be honest.

I thought BSing with him her about real life shit that we done would be a fresh change form the same ole B.S

I hope he will continue to post here, but he's a pretty intense guy IRL, so me knowing him...... I can understand why he doesn't get the GB "humor" right off the bat.

A couple years back when I was talking about being subpoena to court over a work related incident, he was the friend I mentioned that got stabbed....me and him been through thick and thin and even lost a real good friend not long ago.

He's like a brother to me and I haven't heard from him for over a year, cause he had to move for certain reasons and he lost my number, so he knew he could get me on here, cause i would talk about some of the funny shit that happen on GB from time to time.

The name he uses is really my name but he wanted to mess with me a bit .......so all in all....Meltdown!

It'll take him some time to get the humor here. Especially considering most of it isn't funny. :)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 05:37:59 PM »

Glad he is a good friend to you.I never cared if he was a gimmick or not.I was just bustin chops :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2009, 06:26:26 PM »
Lots of melting down today I see.

Seemed like BigNickie was a cool guy, wonder why he couldn't roll with the shit down here ???

Everyone gets "it" on the Y, maybe he didn't.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 07:06:10 PM »
I've had two friends join and look at the Y.

They just didn't get it.

Still don't see why the threads were deleted.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2009, 12:38:56 AM »
I nuked them.

I don't blame him for leaving.........I really thought my Y bro's would of been a lot cooler to my friend.

It's too bad cause he would of been a great asset to this board and is funny as hell...but oh well, you 4 guys have fun bitching about how gay the G&O board is and how everyone's a gimmick ::)

we were beong cool with him

we were giving him a bit of shit like we give each other all the time
T

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 08:26:43 AM »
I was just giving him shit....didn't mean for him to take it seriously.  Hell, I was accused of being a fat, black guy for awhile.  Does it get any worse?  haha  I think of this place as like a locker room.  Honestly, if you get ignored on here, it's the worst, but if you are catching some crap, at least people are paying attention.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2009, 10:02:12 AM »
I was just giving him shit....didn't mean for him to take it seriously.  Hell, I was accused of being a fat, black guy for awhile.  Does it get any worse?  haha  I think of this place as like a locker room.  Honestly, if you get ignored on here, it's the worst, but if you are catching some crap, at least people are paying attention.

you're not black  :o
T

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2009, 11:16:10 AM »
Its all good guys. I guess I should of warned him bout the hazing here LOL!

He only knew what I told him in the past about how the forum was gay except for the Y board hahaha!

Hopefully he will realize you guys were just busting balls and just assumed he was another gimmy.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 11:30:09 AM »
you're not black  :o

I bet I'm whiter than you..... 8)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2009, 11:45:51 AM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2009, 12:10:08 PM »
Bragger!

I'm a proud white brother!  Thats why I don't want a tan.   8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2009, 12:12:23 PM »

I'm a proud white brother that can't help but get tan.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2009, 04:17:06 PM »

Stop being a self hater.

You're fat and black!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2009, 07:25:43 PM »
Stop being a self hater.

You're fat and black!!!

I'm da next Biggie !!!!   ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2009, 07:32:59 PM »

I'm da next Biggie !!!!   ;D

"I love it when you call me big popppppppppppa! throw your hands in the air, if your a true playa".

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2009, 07:50:00 PM »
"I love it when you call me big popppppppppppa! throw your hands in the air, if your a true playa".

"givin' ends to my friends, and it feels stupendous..."

I'll give him credit for a guy with eyes like Nasser and 500llbs, he did alright with the gals.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2009, 09:02:36 PM »
"givin' ends to my friends, and it feels stupendous..."

I'll give him credit for a guy with eyes like Nasser and 500llbs, he did alright with the gals.
Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2009, 09:08:13 PM »
Outed.

He didn't even have to Google that shit, LOL!