Author Topic: WATCH OUT FOR - IBE-  (Read 12441 times)

controldenied33

• Getbig II
Re: WATCH OUT FOR - IBE-
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2006, 09:00:54 PM »
by the way guys--is their a reason that this place sells their stuff so cheap????

Not sure, even after what i went through with the last order, i've just placed an order with them for some clenbuterol and anastrozole, shipping was prompt this time.

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2006, 06:45:33 PM »
damn i wouldn't even take the sh t now WW...after all the sh t you gave them, they probably pissed in your liquids(how would you know?)...

Yeah- I was thinking about that- Glad the second order was not from me- I know they didnt fuck with my first order because I didnt call and bitch about that one- it was the second one i called and complained about- I did complain about the first order at that time as well.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2006, 08:08:28 PM »
they seem to be producing new products faster then anyone i know about and sell there stuff much cheaper then some others so i for sure will be trying them...Couple of small orders just to try them out...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2006, 04:59:49 PM »
Can someone explain to me how all this is legal?  Research purposes?  thats funny. 
you are gay.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2006, 05:34:21 PM »
Can someone explain to me how all this is legal?  Research purposes?  thats funny. 

The drugs are not illegal to have for "research purposes", just not legal to sell them for consumption as that would be circumventing the FDA.  Of course it's illegal, but they aren't coming out and telling you to consume the products, so they are hiding behind that.

It's simple. 

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2007, 09:40:30 PM »
Thought I would bump this old IBE thread. I dont like how they threatened hooker and carlito. Ive been telling people too watch out for these fckers for over a year.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2007, 09:58:26 PM »
Oh good I did not see this thread on here. I was wondering when someone was going to call this shit company out sooner. amazing they are still allowed to do business.

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2007, 10:39:52 PM »
Oh good I did not see this thread on here. I was wondering when someone was going to call this shit company out sooner. amazing they are still allowed to do business.

this is an old thread I started over a year ago-lol

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2007, 04:50:54 AM »
The drugs are not illegal to have for "research purposes", just not legal to sell them for consumption as that would be circumventing the FDA.  Of course it's illegal, but they aren't coming out and telling you to consume the products, so they are hiding behind that.

It's simple. 

DIV

However, I wonder if it's legal to have a company who sells products for "research" but who has a name that seems to imply otherwise...like "Innovative Body Enhancement"....

I mean...legally, doesn't it seem to look like that company isn't a research company, but rather a Body Enhancement company?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2007, 05:16:45 AM »
However, I wonder if it's legal to have a company who sells products for "research" but who has a name that seems to imply otherwise...like "Innovative Body Enhancement"....

I mean...legally, doesn't it seem to look like that company isn't a research company, but rather a Body Enhancement company?

Well, legality of "things" is really not a big priority around here.  Im guessing lots of guys round here live on the outlaw side.  Hooker did I say how much I appretiate your presence on this board? Very glad you are here.  I appretiate the fact Lewellen drops in on occassion too.

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2007, 11:29:14 AM »
I never had any problems with IBE and I have ordered numerous times... so I guess you fellas just have bad luck ;D

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2007, 12:17:23 PM »
Well, legality of "things" is really not a big priority around here.  Im guessing lots of guys round here live on the outlaw side.  Hooker did I say how much I appretiate your presence on this board? Very glad you are here.  I appretiate the fact Lewellen drops in on occassion too.

Yes, but that company is registered as a company. In other words, it's a company which operates under the auspices of the law, not a source or overseas entity. If you check out my latest blog entry (all the way to the bottom) they are claiming that they've been busted before, ect...

Also, the Director of the company has filed chapter 7 more than once...

I'm going to be updating the blog 1-2x daily with more information on them. I called the "lawyer" who allegedly sent me the first e-mail, and his secretary said she has no idea what I'm talking about. It appears that they have forged a letter from a lawyer at this point as well...

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2007, 10:14:02 AM »
Yes, but that company is registered as a company. In other words, it's a company which operates under the auspices of the law, not a source or overseas entity. If you check out my latest blog entry (all the way to the bottom) they are claiming that they've been busted before, ect...

Also, the Director of the company has filed chapter 7 more than once...

I'm going to be updating the blog 1-2x daily with more information on them. I called the "lawyer" who allegedly sent me the first e-mail, and his secretary said she has no idea what I'm talking about. It appears that they have forged a letter from a lawyer at this point as well...

It appears I can not update my blog. It's been DDOS attacked, and the server is down. I wonder who did that???

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2007, 11:05:06 AM »
Now thatīs childish.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG