Author Topic: New full body Hypertrophy specific train protocol  (Read 13021 times)

chess315

New full body Hypertrophy specific train protocol
« on: October 30, 2017, 04:15:39 PM »
l Hyper Pacific Training
ok I am giving you the most advanced training protocol known to the milky way galaxy if any on can disprove that which they can well I guess congratulations you created the new best program don't say starting strength or the danturds dc training I'm going to  you the best program ever for free and in doing so I will take over the world become a YouTube celebratie when I gain 60lb of muscle in 3 months on this program enough horse assing around let's get to it
you will
you will be doing  2-4 sets per movement for 3 to 15.   clean reps just do what the hell reps you feel like on that day this is a 3 day a week program on your wensday try
 to take it easier more of going through the motions avoid absolute failure but the is your program do what ever the hell you want the chins dips and squats are the most important exercises as the move your body through space all movents which move your body through space create more hypertrophy this has been scientificly proven over 30 or more years by the Russians powecleans and push presses could be included in such categories but to a lesser degrer

bench press
bent row
dip
chin
curls
squats/legpress
stiff leg deadlift/ leg curl

if feeling energetic throw in Isolation movement or 2 such as tricep extension/calf raises/laterals preferably/leg extensions on macines or cable to be less taxing on the nervous system but all means feel free to exchange the movements with similar move ments such as the machine equivalent or incline or overhead for bench or dips on occasion just use common sense you could do the program with all hammer strength machines or any machines don't hesitate to replace the bench with incline or hammer strength the bentrow I prefer always to keep it does help whole body connect if you don't squat or deadlift just be smart and try to keep as close to the above program as possible I prefer higher reps 15 on squats legpress squats are by superior to legpress but I'm old and tall so I don't do them plus have tore abdominal muscles doing them it sucked so it just a matter of it's not worth it to me such you could hurt your shoulder benching or biceps rowing you might have to work around it just try to choose compound movements over isolation the chin will probably contribute more to bicep size then curls
make the workout yours change what you like lift heavy in the 3 to 20 rep r itang legs seem to respond well to higher reps
it doesn't take a scientist the main ideas of this work out working each muscle 3 times a week and take advantage of the bodyweight moving chins dips and squats but other then that have fun don't kill yourself always try to add weight as much as possible also I suggest taking the legcurls seriously everyone has shit hamstrings I truly hated to not include powerclean and deadlifts there both some what dangerous but if you want to sub deads with squat from time to time feel more then freeor powercleans for bentrows it's your work do what the hell you want it's a damn good one probably the best one ever written also this goes with out saying try to get as close to 400 grams of protein no less than 200 a day will it work if you don't not as great. is 300 grams better than 200 science can't prove it but likely will 200g work well yes you want to eat a lot basically as much as you can this programs has no problems with occasional ice cream or dougnut in moderation or pop for post workout carb if you're going to eat just food your better to do it as close to your work out as possible hell go to planet fitness eat pizza between sets you can still be lean obviously at some point you have to run eca or clean or tren for  6 or starve yourself by trying to getting as close to eating only protein as possible cut our as many carbs and fat as you can maybe walk jog 30 minutes a day or stair walk all just common since

chess315

Re: New full body Hypertrophy specific train protocol
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 04:26:04 PM »
I plan on cleaning it up the next few days feel free to share if you want it's a good workout I have to add more general advice and my thoughts on cycling

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 06:03:37 PM »
I don't intend to be critical , just offering some suggestions to help you getting your points across. I've also been interested in any new approach to training since starting, so these thoughts may help a bit.

Please try using periods and commas. All your text is only rambling on, losing any specific point (to me anyway) and I would really like to get your intake on training. A capital letter starting a new sentence is important here, as are individual sentences them selves. I don't care about perfect grammar, breaking grammar rules no big deal to me. Just need the basic periods, commas and capital letter before starting a sentence...that it.

Maybe I'm the only guy to suggest this...don't know, but as I said before...just a suggestion.

Good Luck.

F

chess315

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 07:47:29 PM »
When it gets late at night I ramble.  I appreciate  it I meant to proof read it the next day and do as you said just never did. I'll get around to it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 09:55:12 PM »
When it gets late at night I ramble.  I appreciate  it I meant to proof read it the next day and do as you said just never did. I'll get around to it.

Why do you no longer go by white widow?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 06:24:33 PM »
Some rambling thoughts about training the whole body in one training session. I like whole body routines. Your body fatigues as a unit and it's systemic. It also rests as a unit. Meaning it's not localized to a body part as in a split routine. Where in sports is there isolation in training? Everything you do as an athlete involves your body working as an unit. You really can't effectively isolate a muscle anyway. There is always over lap. On chest day with all that pressing you're training triceps. On back day with deadlifts you're hitting legs. On back day with pulling you're training biceps. I could go on.

Training your whole body in one session has been called a beginner routine. I strongly disagree. It's absolutely the hardest way to train. Arthur Jones prior to making Nautilus was adamant about training with a whole body training routine with basic barbells and dumbbells. He believed three days a week for most trainers and two for advanced. He said start with the biggest muscle groups when fresh and work down to the smallest. Also each body part gets hit three days a week.

Training the whole body in one day was standard operation procedure prior to the invention of the first anabolic steroid dianabol. Steve Reeves, Tommy Kono, John Grimek and too many to list all trained that way. A later day user of the whole body routine was Mike Mentzer when he was training to win his first major contest the Mr. America contest. He used a mixture of conventional and Nautilus.

I made really good gains using this routine.  I found it sometimes devastating. I know you can laugh but it's not easy if training to failure. I'll separate it by body part for clarity of the methodology. I did it 3 times a week.

Power cleans 3 x 3 then lastly 1 x 1 (power)

Squats 2 x 8
lunges 1 x 10
standing leg curl 2 x 12

Dumbbell bench press 2 x8

pull ups 2 x max
Cable lat rows seated 2 x 12

military press 2 x 8
dumbbell laterals 2 x 10

weighted dips 2 x 10

barbell curl 2 x 10

hanging leg raises 2 x max
pulley crunch 2  x 25

calf raise 2 x 15

neck work

You could actually change the exercises every session if you want but I found it better to stick to one routine until burned out then completely change the routine for mental relief.

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 01:43:07 PM »
I train using the full body concept exclusively. This is my routine right now:

Workout 1:
RDL's 5x3-5
Flat bench DB press 3x10-12
Front Squats 4x6-8
Ring pull ups 4x6-8
Lateral raises 3 sets

Workout 2
Standing overhead press 5x3-5
Two arm DB rows 4x6-8
Walking Lunges 3x10-12
Rear delts raises 3 sets
Sit ups 3 sets

Workout 3
Squats 5x3-5
Close Grip Incline Press 4x6-8
Shrugs 3x10-12
Close Grip chins 4x6-8
Back extensions 3 sets

I will switch up the exercises once every 12 weeks or so but it's always full body 3x a week

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 03:33:36 AM »
Workout 3
Squats 5x3-5
Close Grip Incline Press 4x6-8
Shrugs 3x10-12
Close Grip chins 4x6-8
Back extensions 3 sets

What benefit do you find doing your close grips inclined?

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 06:21:33 PM »
I find that they hit the triceps really well. I like the flat and  decline versions as well. The inclines provide a different angle though which I find beneficial to throw in every once in a while.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2018, 01:24:52 PM »
I realize this is thread necromancy, but I wanted to make a quick note about the old Arthur Jones full body routines...

Yes, in general, you'll grow better by working the largest muscles first, then the next largest and so on 'til you're finishing a workout with something piddily like wrist curls :)

However, even as a relative newbie brimming with insane natural test levels AND a VERY high degree of cardiovascular fitness, I found I'd basically shoot my wad in doing the very biggest and heaviest lower body work first.  I typically started those sessions with a set of Nautilus let extensions to total failure, followed by the same on their leg curl, and without rest, a brutal set of Duo Squats.  

I progressed nicely enough in the leg cycle for a time, but everything that came after suffered.  It wasn't until I went to a split routine, the '92 version of Heavy Duty, that everything skyrocketed.  I almost doubled the weight I used on the Nautilus Pullover, Behind-neck Torso, Pulldown and the Arm Cross on the old Double Chest machine.  I also maxed out their lateral raise and got much stronger on the Multi-biceps and triceps machines.  Over the course of six months, I probably put on a good ten to twelve pounds of lean mass that way.

After that, I hit another plateau and, stupidly, thought Mike was right in cutting exercises and inserting some rest days.  If I could do it again, I would have gone back to twice weekly, full body routines, only this time installed would:

Save the very hardest exercise for last.  Squats, deadlifts.

Cycle through a pool of proven exercises for each body part (e.g., Nautilus chest press on Monday, weighted dips on Thursday, and maybe even a different move to start off the following week)

Forget about traditional set/rep modalities.  If I parallel dip one failure set of bodyweight plus 90 for eight strict one week, the next time I'm slated to dip, why not try the same 90 for six sets of six?  Or 100 for four or five sets of triples?

Ah, the benefit of hindsight!  LOL.

Jona

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2018, 10:31:21 AM »
I find that they hit the triceps really well. I like the flat and  decline versions as well. The inclines provide a different angle though which I find beneficial to throw in every once in a while.

When you do them do you tuck your elbows or flare them? AKA should the form be the same on closegrip as it is for normal bench?

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2018, 06:13:22 PM »
When you do them do you tuck your elbows or flare them? AKA should the form be the same on closegrip as it is for normal bench?

Same as a close grip bench press

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2018, 08:22:49 AM »
Might find that doing close grip benches (flat..incline...decline) with DB's offers a better hit on the triceps and to a lesser extent the pec/delt tie in.

With the grip (neutral) having the thumbs facing  towards your head, this will allow less strain on the wrist and elbows. In return less potential of an injury and a better advantage of doing the exercise.  With extreme flaring the elbows out to the sides, less input is placed on the triceps themselves. Though the mechanics  of the exercise will require some flaring out. At the top position of the DB bench, the thumbs should be facing each other and the DB's touch  and held for a second or two (pure BB'ing style).

Personal view only: best all around tricep movement are dips, elbows tight to the sides. If doing them with the body at 180 degrees (straight up and down), more so the benefit.

Good Luck.
F

megafitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2018, 04:48:57 AM »
use this guys.

Jona

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2018, 10:03:56 AM »
l Hyper Pacific Training
ok I am giving you the most advanced training protocol known to the milky way galaxy if any on can disprove that which they can well I guess congratulations you created the new best program don't say starting strength or the danturds dc training I'm going to  you the best program ever for free and in doing so I will take over the world become a YouTube celebratie when I gain 60lb of muscle in 3 months on this program enough horse assing around let's get to it
you will
you will be doing  2-4 sets per movement for 3 to 15.   clean reps just do what the hell reps you feel like on that day this is a 3 day a week program on your wensday try
 to take it easier more of going through the motions avoid absolute failure but the is your program do what ever the hell you want the chins dips and squats are the most important exercises as the move your body through space all movents which move your body through space create more hypertrophy this has been scientificly proven over 30 or more years by the Russians powecleans and push presses could be included in such categories but to a lesser degrer

I am using the Physiqz powerlifting hypertrophy plan but it doesn't include the 15 repetition scheme you include here. Is there a specific reason for this? Purely curious and trying to learn so I can adjust/change my program if necessary.