Author Topic: what race is kiwiol?  (Read 7912 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
what race is kiwiol?
« on: March 24, 2007, 04:35:47 PM »
obviously i thought he was white as a ghost considering he looks up to the biggest true real life racist on here - sarcasm/squadfather.

but apparantely he's not.

so what is he?

chinese as jaejonna?
black as david paul?
indian as the shadow?

speak on this.
Z

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: what race is kiwiol?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 04:38:26 PM »
Human.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 04:39:16 PM »
Kiwiol is a Spartan!
just push some weight!

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 04:46:30 PM »
Why is it so important to you Bluto?

If anyone in the SQUAD was a racist, then kiwiol or jaejonna wouldn't be in it would they? 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 04:47:41 PM »
Why is it so important to you Bluto?

If anyone in the SQUAD was a racist, then kiwiol or jaejonna wouldn't be in it would they? 

sarcasm is as racist as they come and kiwiol basically sucked his dick for 2 years and still asks for more.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 04:50:15 PM »
Human.

Exactly! I am what I am, Bluto.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 04:53:13 PM »
Exactly! I am what I am, Bluto.

of course. but why be ashamed of it? i dont see anyone else afraid to speak about their ethnicity

only you
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 04:56:08 PM »
sarcasm is as racist as they come and kiwiol basically sucked his dick for 2 years and still asks for more.

I'd tell you to ask yourself what that means, but I know you'll never find the answer. But then again, maybe you already do ;)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 04:57:26 PM »
of course. but why be ashamed of it? i dont see anyone else afraid to speak about their ethnicity

only you

nobody asked or cared except for you Bluto. It IS a big deal to you for some reason.   ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 04:58:32 PM »
Maybe Bluto is the racist here. It just seems kind of odd how fixated he is on this idea.

Either that or he's trying to force Kiwi to moderate and then cry like a babie to Ron about it.

Kiwi,

Bluto is a gaycock and should be officially ignored. His racism is boring me.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2007, 04:59:12 PM »
nobody asked or cared except for you Bluto. It IS a big deal to you for some reason.   ::)

just a question. nothing more nothing less. YOU make it a big deal by bitching about it instead of your letting kiwiol answer it.

what if i made a big deal outta everything YOU ask me? (like for example when i got home last night)

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2007, 05:02:39 PM »

Maybe Bluto is the racist here. It just seems kind of odd how fixated he is on this idea.

Either that or he's trying to force Kiwi to moderate and then cry like a babie to Ron about it.

Kiwi,

Bluto doesn't care what race I'm either, but he's so desperately trying to get to me in one way that he's forgetting that my telling him what race I am (as if it matters) is only going to make him do what he's despised Sarcasm for - making racist comments.

Unless I decide to reveal my identity voluntarily like I did the fact that I'm from the Third World and am not a native English speaker, Bluto has more chance of finding out the meaning of life than he can at trying to correctly guess my race. Good luck Bluto ;D

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2007, 05:03:12 PM »

what if i made a big deal outta everything YOU ask me? (like for example when i got home last night)

you're boyfriend was pm'ing me trying to synch up your b/s. He thinks you were getting topped by some big dude he saw at the rave last night, not at an "after party"

I said I'd see what I could do, just to shut the little twink up

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2007, 05:03:40 PM »
I think Bluto just wants kiwiol to be happy in the skin he is and not be ashamed to talk about it.

No-one is going to use your 'race' against you kiwiol!

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2007, 05:04:29 PM »
white as a ghost

Racist terminology   ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2007, 05:04:49 PM »
I think Bluto just wants kiwiol to be happy in the skin he is and not be ashamed to talk about it.

No-one is going to use your 'race' against you kiwiol!

Then why do people like you ask me to reveal what it is? ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2007, 05:05:35 PM »

Kiwi,

im a racist for asking what etnicity kiwiol is? whats next, maybe someone is a sexist for asking if someone is male or female?

i think you should stop posting for tonight. havent seen such lame shit posted in a long time, this is bad even for you.
Z

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2007, 05:05:43 PM »

Ya, he's painting himself into a corner pretty quckly on this thread. He's probably kicking himself in the nuts at this point for fucking up  hahahahaha

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2007, 05:07:35 PM »
Then why do people like you ask me to reveal what it is? ;D

Is it wrong to ask what race someone is?

I've never 'insulted' Shadow over his while many do; infact I've learnt alot about indian culture.

Sharing and discussing such things makes the world less ignorant.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2007, 05:07:51 PM »

Bluto doesn't care what race I'm either, but he's so desperately trying to get to me in one way that he's forgetting that my telling him what race I am (as if it matters) is only going to make him do what he's despised Sarcasm for - making racist comments.

Unless I decide to reveal my identity voluntarily like I did the fact that I'm from the Third World and am not a native English speaker, Bluto has more chance of finding out the meaning of life than he can at trying to correctly guess my race. Good luck Bluto ;D

actually it would be pretty easy to guess your race. just a quick check of most common native and immigrant groups for new zealand. that'll probably rule out 99% of the worlds population because it's such a isolated country.

but still, why you're ashamed i dont know.

maybe you're a gypsy? must be something that people have prejudice about in general and you'd like to avoid the drama and the negativity that comes with it.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2007, 05:08:41 PM »

I've never 'insulted' Shadow over his while many do; infact I've learnt alot about indian culture.

yes shadow had no problems telling what he is. he's not ashamed. and neither is for example proteinfarts.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2007, 05:11:36 PM »

It's not wrong to ask someone something about themselves, but it's also right for that person to choose not to disclose any information that they deem fit, esp. to unknown strangers. And we both know that I've openly hinted that I won't reveal that info to you and I know you understood that perfectly the first time around.

But if you wish me to openly say it for the world to see - I'm not going to reveal what race I am.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2007, 05:13:21 PM »
It's not wrong to ask someone something about themselves, but it's also right for that person to choose not to disclose any information that they deem fit, esp. to unknown strangers. And we both know that I've openly hinted that I won't reveal that info to you and I know you understood that perfectly the first time around.

But if you wish me to openly say it for the world to see - I'm not going to reveal what race I am.

why not? most people are taught to be proud of their race, culture and heritage. you on the other hand feel great shame, why is that?

Z

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2007, 05:15:09 PM »

::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2007, 05:18:39 PM »
Ya, he's painting himself into a corner pretty quckly on this thread. He's probably kicking himself in the nuts at this point for fucking up  hahahahaha

A racist gaycock, LOL!

Does he think us three leaving would end The Squad?

No matter how odd a person's behavior is... somewhere in the back of their mind there is a benefit.

Maybe he feels Kiwi leaving would weaken the Squad beyond repair. My guess is that he's trying to force Kiwi's hand in regard to moderation and then whine like a widdle baby to Ron about censorship and so on.

Either way, he knows how far Ron will let him go and is almost done with this line of attack. :)