Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216676 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1825 on: November 25, 2013, 06:20:25 PM »
Next story:  Zimmerman takes dump in public restroom.  News at 11. 

Search in George Zimmerman case turns up weapons, ammunition
From John Couwels, CNN
Mon November 25, 2013

(CNN) -- A recent search of the home of George Zimmerman's girlfriend uncovered five weapons, including an AR-15, and more than 100 rounds of ammunition, court documents filed Monday show.

Zimmerman, acquitted in the death of Trayvon Martin this year, was arrested last week at the home, which he shares with his girlfriend, on suspicion of his having pointed a shotgun at her.

He was released on bail and has entered a plea of not guilty.

A search of the home turned up three handguns, a 12-gauge shotgun, a rifle and 106 rounds of ammunition, including two AR-15 magazines, according to a search warrant.

Three handgun holsters, a pack of gum, a religious pendant, a flashlight, a pocket knife, sanitizing wipe, a soft-sided gun case and a combination lock were also recovered during the search.

At the time of his arrest, Zimmerman had two cell phones. An affidavit, filed Monday, says he told authorities he recorded the altercation with his girlfriend on his cell phone.

The Florida judge that set his bail put numerous conditions on it:

-- Zimmerman cannot go to two Florida addresses.
-- He cannot have contact with the accuser, Samantha Scheibe.
-- He cannot possess weapons.
-- He must wear a monitoring device.
-- He cannot travel outside Florida.

Zimmerman fatally shot Martin in the Sanford neighborhood where Zimmerman and Martin's father lived in February 2012.

Zimmerman, who is Hispanic, had a confrontation with the unarmed African-American teen after calling police to report a suspicious person and he said he shot Martin, 17, in self-defense.

Zimmerman was acquitted by a six-person jury in July on second-degree murder and manslaughter charges.

The high-profile case sparked a heated nationwide discussion of race as well as debate over Florida's "stand your ground" law.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/25/us/florida-george-zimmerman-evidence/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1826 on: November 25, 2013, 06:24:43 PM »
"He cannot possess weapons."

This is his FIFTH arrest for a violent crime.  I know, an arrest is not a conviction, but sheesh.  He's still packing heat.

He will have his guns back in no time, fear not.  The heroic and amazing and beautiful man, occasional obama voter and beater of elderly and women shall return to keep the streets safe. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1827 on: November 25, 2013, 06:26:01 PM »

This is his FIFTH arrest for a violent crime.  I know, an arrest is not a conviction, but sheesh.  He's still packing heat.

He will have his guns back in no time, fear not.  The heroic and amazing and beautiful man, occasional obama voter and beater of elderly and women shall return to keep the streets safe. 

What are the five arrests for violent crimes? 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1828 on: November 25, 2013, 06:32:41 PM »

Convictions are more important than arrests
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1829 on: November 25, 2013, 06:52:24 PM »
At the time of his arrest, Zimmerman had two cell phones. An affidavit, filed Monday, says he told authorities he recorded the altercation with his girlfriend on his cell phone.

Should be interesting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1830 on: November 25, 2013, 08:37:25 PM »
What are the five arrests for violent crimes? 

Might be 4.  let's see... assault on LEO, domestic abuse, the trayvon shooting, beating up an old man a few months back (might not have been charged on that one) and this arrest for domestic abuse.

honestly, he's a morally corrupt man. I cannot believe people still defend him.  I guess the world needs more actual heroes, cause zimmerman is certainly not one.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1831 on: November 26, 2013, 08:18:39 AM »
hahahah this shit is hilarious......
The thought patterns and inconsistencies, its just wild

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1832 on: November 26, 2013, 08:20:51 AM »
Who gives a shit - really? 

Two good for nothings met at the wrong time and place and one died and the other will die or be in jail soon. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1833 on: November 26, 2013, 08:23:48 AM »
Might be 4.  let's see... assault on LEO, domestic abuse, the trayvon shooting, beating up an old man a few months back (might not have been charged on that one) and this arrest for domestic abuse.

honestly, he's a morally corrupt man. I cannot believe people still defend him.  I guess the world needs more actual heroes, cause zimmerman is certainly not one.

So was Trayvon. Well, in his case, he was a corrupt boy. Yet, you acted as if he was an angel sent from heaven above.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1834 on: November 26, 2013, 08:56:41 AM »
So was Trayvon. Well, in his case, he was a corrupt boy. Yet, you acted as if he was an angel sent from heaven above.

LMAO!   Sorry, but I was VERY clear I thought they were both pieces of shit. 

trayvon was a drug dealer who illegally posed with guns, right?  Sounds like a dude that belonged in prison for his crimes.

Zimmerman's criminal record speaks for itself.

Sounds like maybe they were both pieces of shit, right?  I love how people just NEED to pick a side. 

wow, you're emotionally involved in this case pretty heavily, huh? 

both people involved were pieces of shit.  zimmerman shoved cops and punched women and stuck his fingers inside the vagina of his underage cousin.  I'm surprised you would back him so intensely.  I'm not calling trayvon an angel - he was a POS thug.  But so was zimmerman.

Oh I see.   Did zimmerman ever mention RACE when it came to the bike thieves or trespassers?  I'm pretty sure he used black and african-american many times.  Many times.

They were both ignorant pieces of shit that let race, prejudice, and stereotpes and profiling lead them to a very bad path.  But only one of them admitted he was chasing the other one down that path...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1835 on: November 26, 2013, 10:10:52 AM »

He was arrested when he and his girlfriend took out civil TROs against each other? 

When was the arrest for beating up an old man a few months back?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1836 on: November 26, 2013, 10:12:06 AM »
hahahah this shit is hilarious......
The thought patterns and inconsistencies, its just wild

Yeah.  Imagine people being on the side of law and order.  Crazy. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1837 on: November 26, 2013, 10:18:21 AM »
He was arrested when he and his girlfriend took out civil TROs against each other? 

When was the arrest for beating up an old man a few months back?

He wasn't arrested, and I already corrected myself on that.  dont be a dick.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1838 on: November 26, 2013, 10:23:00 AM »
He wasn't arrested, and I already corrected myself on that.  dont be a dick.

I see, Pinocchio.  So he was arrested three times, not five?  You should experiment with telling the truth.  It's not that hard. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1839 on: November 26, 2013, 10:27:25 AM »
I see, Pinocchio.  So he was arrested three times, not five?  You should experiment with telling the truth.  It's not that hard. 

see, you're just being a dick.  When another man admits he's wrong, take the win.  Sheesh, I disagree with you on a lot of topics... but when a dude says "Oops, I was wrong", and you continue to go at him?

Well sir, that's just poor debate etiquette.  You're a better man than that, BB.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1840 on: November 26, 2013, 10:30:53 AM »
see, you're just being a dick.  When another man admits he's wrong, take the win.  Sheesh, I disagree with you on a lot of topics... but when a dude says "Oops, I was wrong", and you continue to go at him?

Well sir, that's just poor debate etiquette.  You're a better man than that, BB.

False

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1841 on: November 26, 2013, 10:32:28 AM »

You cannot even keep your lies straight.  Here is what you said:

You claimed he was arrested for "domestic abuse."  False. 

You said he was arrested for "beating up an old man a few months back."  I asked you to clarify that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1842 on: November 26, 2013, 10:32:50 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1843 on: November 26, 2013, 10:34:09 AM »
And if we want to get technical...

http://rollingout.com/culture/george-zimmerman-son-of-a-retired-judge-has-3-closed-arrests/

Three arrests PRIOR to Trayvon.  (3)

Arrested in Trayvon shooting. (1)

Arrest November 2013 on charges of aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief.  (1)

So um....

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1844 on: November 26, 2013, 10:34:49 AM »

http://rollingout.com/culture/george-zimmerman-son-of-a-retired-judge-has-3-closed-arrests/

Arrest November 2013 on charges of aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief.  (1)

So um....

How many convictions?  I honestly don't know.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1845 on: November 26, 2013, 10:36:35 AM »

So um....

He wasn't arrested for domestic violence.  So um . . . Tell the truth much?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1846 on: November 26, 2013, 10:37:19 AM »
How many convictions?  I honestly don't know.

zimm is invincible, nobody doubts his ability to dodge these arrests.  plead em, counter charge em, beat the rap, smash the ipad with evidence, blame the gun on the bodyguard...

He's an obama voter that doesn't respect the law.  Typical.  What I can't understand is why so many "repubs" love the dude so much.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1847 on: November 26, 2013, 10:37:37 AM »
How many convictions?  I honestly don't know.

I think he might have been convicted of disturbing the peace or resisting arrest without violence?  Something like that.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1848 on: November 26, 2013, 10:38:05 AM »
He wasn't arrested for domestic violence.  So um . . . Tell the truth much?

Just to be clear - we're moving on from the #5 number?  Cause this is another argument, and I'm cool with that, but you did call me names and once I looked it up, well, that #5 stood out.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1849 on: November 26, 2013, 10:38:54 AM »
Convictions are more important than arrests

unless you're Travon Martin

In his case no arrests or convictions but still our right wing friends think he was a criminal and deserved to be shot to death for the crime of walking home while be black and wearing a hoodie