Author Topic: Senators warns that politics is now at Civil War levels  (Read 3807 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Senators warns that politics is now at Civil War levels
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2013, 01:10:19 PM »
Alabama and Georgia are listed

Those stats are mindblowing.

DC ....99.4%...just wow lol

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2013, 01:13:07 PM »
Those stats are mindblowing.

DC ....99.4%...just wow lol

Caught my eye immediately as well.  These stats are from 08-09 so the numbers may have changed.  I used them because the layout was convenient
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2013, 02:37:12 PM »
Alabama and Georgia are listed

here are your Red State Welfare Queens

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2013, 02:41:42 PM »
here are your Red State Welfare Queens

I already told you total population numbers aren't relevant.  You need to understand what groups are receiving benefits in those red states.  Those who vote red and thus turn the state red are not the primary beneficiaries of welfare therefore the political leaning of the states in question are irrelevant.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2013, 02:47:05 PM »
I already told you total population numbers aren't relevant.  You need to understand what groups are receiving benefits in those red states.  Those who vote red and thus turn the state red are not the primary beneficiaries of welfare therefore the political leaning of the states in question are irrelevant.

feel free to provide explicit detail on your belief that non whites are receiving the majority of the benefits

After that you can explain why it matters (since you're the one that introduced race into the conversation) because if John Matrix get's his wish the red state secede and the entire state stops receiving federal tax dollars and the rest of us will have more of our own tax dollars.  Heck maybe what remains of the US can now have lower tax rates because we won't have all this money going to red states

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2013, 02:48:39 PM »
feel free to provide explicit detail on your belief that non whites are receiving the majority of the benefits

After that you can explain why it matters (since you're the one that introduced race into the conversation) because if John Matrix get's his wish the red state secede and the entire state stops receiving federal tax dollars and the rest of us will have more of our own tax dollars.  Heck maybe what remains of the US can now have lower tax rates because we won't have all this money going to red states

We will just send you guys all loafers - black and white since the left loves the welfare mobs

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2013, 02:54:37 PM »
We will just send you guys all loafers - black and white since the left loves the welfare mobs

aren't you is blue state

I assume when this happens you would immediately move to the new Confederate States of America.   

why would the New United States take in anyone from the New Confederate States and how exactly to would you "send" people

Maybe go town to town and gather them up and put them in cattle cars ?

That's probably something you'd be fine with...right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2013, 02:56:32 PM »
aren't you is blue state

I assume when this happens you would immediately move to the new Confederate States of America.   

why would the New United States take in anyone from the New Confederate States and how exactly to would you "send" people

Maybe go town to town and gather them up and put them in cattle cars ?

That's probably something you'd be fine with...right?

No - very simple - We advertise free Obama I-phone and they will all stampede to wherever that is. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2013, 02:57:54 PM »
No - very simple - We advertise free Obama I-phone and they will all stampede to wherever that is. 

only problem with that plan is that there is no such thing as an Obama phone and even if there were you don't believe people are going to leave the place where they were born and raised, where all their friends live, just for a free phone

try harder

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2013, 03:01:47 PM »
only problem with that plan is that there is no such thing as an Obama phone and even if there were you don't believe people are going to leave the place where they were born and raised, where all their friends live, just for a free phone

try harder

For free shit - Obama voters will go over nails, rocks, barbed wire, etc

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2013, 03:03:51 PM »
For free shit - Obama voters will go over nails, rocks, barbed wire, etc

we're talking about Red States....remember

you have a hard time staying on point

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2013, 03:04:09 PM »

It matters because you specifically brought up the topic of red states having the largest numbers of beneficiaries equating a connection between the two.  Red state=republican=white.  You may not have stated this outright but you certainly implied the connection  Otherwise, what is the point of bringing that up?  I already did provide evidence that minorities benefit from welfare to a far greater degree than whites in southern politically red states.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2013, 03:12:01 PM »
It matters because you specifically brought up the topic of red states having the largest numbers of beneficiaries equating a connection between the two.  Red state=republican=white.  You may not have stated this outright but you certainly implied the connection  Otherwise, what is the point of bringing that up?  I already did provide evidence that minorities benefit from welfare to a far greater degree than whites in southern politically red states.

I didn't imply shit

where are you getting this nonsense

Here is my entire post......all 20 words

Anything else you're reading into that is coming from you and not me

fine by me

Many of the red states get more back in federal assistance than they pay in tax dollars

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2013, 03:18:24 PM »
I didn't imply shit

where are you getting this nonsense

Here is my entire post......all 20 words

Anything else you're reading into that is coming from you and not me

Why didn't you say many states instead of red states?  You intentionally mentioned red states because they were red states.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2013, 03:21:37 PM »
Why didn't you say many states instead of red states?  You intentionally mentioned red states because they were red states.

you didn't notice that I wrote "many of the red states"?

Given what you've written I assume when you read "blue state" your brain says "non-white"

You wrote red state = republican= white

obviously red states are republican so no need to say that so I guess you think red state = white and thus blue state = non-white

Is that how your brain is wired?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2013, 03:29:23 PM »

Given what you've written I assume when you read "blue state" your brain says "non-white"

obviously red states are republican so no need to say that so I guess you think red state = white and thus blue state = non-white

Many red states have cities populated w welfare scamming Obama voters - hope that helps 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2013, 03:40:18 PM »

By the numbers, Republicans are predominantly white, especially in the south.  It's fairly safe to assume that in in the south a republican voter will be a white male. 
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2013, 03:49:55 PM »
By the numbers, Republicans are predominantly white, especially in the south.  It's fairly safe to assume that in in the south a republican voter will be a white male. 

ok will accept your premise even though I'm sure there are many black religious types who probably vote Republican too

what does this have to do again with the fact that many red states receive more $'s in federal assistance than they pay in taxes

Wasn't that what we were talking about?

Were you going to show me that all those federal dollars are going primarily to minorities ?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2013, 03:54:42 PM »
ok will accept your premise even though I'm sure there are many black religious types who probably vote Republican too

what does this have to do again with the fact that many red states receive more $'s in federal assistance than they pay in taxes

Wasn't that what we were talking about?

Were you going to show me that all those federal dollars are going primarily to minorities ?

It matters because the numbers indicate that the people receiving the bulk of federal benefits arent the same individuals voting the state red. Therefore the fact the state is red has no relevance on the amount of aid it receives.

I did above.  Check the census data.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2013, 04:09:30 PM »
It matters because the numbers indicate that the people receiving the bulk of federal benefits arent the same individuals voting the state red. Therefore the fact the state is red has no relevance on the amount of aid it receives.

I did above.  Check the census data.

you're saying the chart you posted at the top of this page is breaking down who receives federal aid based on race?

I don't see that info on the chart so I was not aware that the chart was giving that information

do I understand that correctly?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2013, 04:11:07 PM »
you're saying the chart you posted at the top of this page is breaking down who receives federal aid based on race?

I don't see that info on the chart so I was not aware that the chart was giving that information

do I understand that correctly?

Yes.  Do you thnk a larger percentage of welfare recipients in red states are white?  By this I mean a larger percentage by population size.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2013, 04:29:14 PM »

Yes.  Do you thnk a larger percentage of welfare recipients in red states are white?  By this I mean a larger percentage by population size.

I never even mentioned it...remember

you're the one who brought it up

All I said is that it would be good for blue states if southern red states wanted to secede

After they secede then their residents (whatever their race) are their problem

BTW - can you provide a more complete chart or even better a link to where you found that chart

It doesn't include all of the red states on the list. 

I can't check the stats on the first two states but the third biggest welfare queen state is Alaska and whites get the majority of the assistance (according to your chart)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2013, 04:38:18 PM »
I never even mentioned it...remember

you're the one who brought it up

All I said is that it would be good for blue states if southern red states wanted to secede

After they secede then their residents (whatever their race) are their problem

BTW - can you provide a more complete chart or even better a link to where you found that chart

It doesn't include all of the red states on the list. 

I can't check the stats on the first two states but the third biggest welfare queen state is Alaska and whites get the majority of the assistance (according to your chart)

I'll post the link to the chart.  I'm on iPad and I took a picture of the chat and cropped it because it was to large.   Yes, whites do in Alaska as they so in other states with a majority population over eighty percent such as Wyoming...I believe.  The percentages are high but total number of recipients are low because the pop is small.  By the way, I support a limited social safety net.  The 2010 numbers are about the same but I don't have a chart as I was looking at the raw data.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2013, 04:53:31 PM »
I'll post the link to the chart.  I'm on iPad and I took a picture of the chat and cropped it because it was to large.   Yes, whites do in Alaska as they so in other states with a majority population over eighty percent such as Wyoming...I believe.  The percentages are high but total number of recipients are low because the pop is small.  By the way, I support a limited social safety net.  The 2010 numbers are about the same but I don't have a chart as I was looking at the raw data.

you don't have to post it if you're busy
It doesn't really matter to me and the hypothetical premise we're talking about
If Southern States were to secede then the entire state would lose the net federal dollars they are receiving and their residents would  now be on their dime and not living on the excess of taxes paid by blue states

I'm sure it would be Shangri La for people like Jonhn Matrix.
He can then move to the Southern States of America (assuming he doesn't already live there) and help support his fellow citizens or enjoy the consequences of a low income population who is no longer receiving any federal assistance

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2013, 04:56:34 PM »
the last civil war didn't work out so well for the side with the rich people who wanted free labor or the fundie christians that used the bible to justify slavery

I thought the North was the rich side? ???

The south embodied our founders original ideals on liberty but were crushed by those in favor of taking away the rights of individuals in favor of an all powerful central government.