Author Topic: Today is leg day, bitches  (Read 7530 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Today is leg day, bitches
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2008, 03:31:16 PM »
he's not?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
..... is he getting fake steroids like Sebastian?  :-\

Stavios looks awesome. Hes probably in the best shape of any poster on getbig, and has pro level potential. So bashing him doesnt really work.  :-\

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2008, 03:32:04 PM »
you are my age and actually want a kid????

I am 21, I think you are younger than me no ?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2008, 03:33:19 PM »
Stavios looks awesome. Hes probably in the best shape of any poster on getbig, and has pro level potential. So bashing him doesnt really work.  :-\

Agreed.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2008, 03:33:21 PM »
I am 21, I think you are younger than me no ?

Had my first kid at 22, and I have no regrets.

There is no "right time" to have a kid Stavy, just be a good father, thats all u have to do, and there is no right age for that ;D

Stavios

« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2008, 03:33:26 PM »
..... is he getting fake steroids like Sebastian?  :-\

Must be  :-\

Stavios

« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2008, 03:34:21 PM »
Had my first kid at 22, and I have no regrets.

There is no "right time" to have a kid Stavy, just be a good father, thats all u have to do, and there is no right age for that ;D

I agree !
Most people tell me that I should go out at clubs and party at my age but I don't enjoy that so what gives

ASJChaotic

« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2008, 03:35:52 PM »

I wasn't bashing him in any way
I think he looks great
I just thought he was a natural  ???
and Rob said to add more muscle he would have to take a shit load of steroids...so again..I really did think he was natural  :-\

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2008, 03:36:48 PM »
I agree !
Most people tell me that I should go out at clubs and party at my age but I don't enjoy that so what gives

yea i was never a big partier myself.

We werent trying to have a kid, but when it happened i was happy. I finished college, have a pretty damn good job, and am living happily ever after, so go have a kid, and enjoy being a young father.

Stavios

« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2008, 03:38:17 PM »
I think he looks great
and Rob said to add more muscle he would have to take a shit load of steroids...so again..I really did think he was natural  :-\

I am only 21 so obviously I won't have the muscle mass of a guy who is 30 years old.
I know a few guys get huge at my age like Trey Brewer and Antoine Vaillant but they are unique.

Also, I don't really react that well to AAS

Stavios

« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2008, 03:38:59 PM »
yea i was never a big partier myself.

We werent trying to have a kid, but when it happened i was happy. I finished college, have a pretty damn good job, and am living happily ever after, so go have a kid, and enjoy being a young father.

will do  8)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2008, 03:39:20 PM »
I agree !

The good thing is, if you do it now, you can toss them out when you're still in your 30s and then party on!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2008, 03:41:07 PM »
I am only 21 so obviously I won't have the muscle mass of a guy who is 30 years old.
I know a few guys get huge at my age like Trey Brewer and Antoine Vaillant but they are unique.

You react well. At age 21, that's an amazing physique, on or off.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2008, 03:41:23 PM »
I think he looks great

of course he isnt natural, look at him, hed be one of the best naturals on the planet if he was lol.

And I have to disagree with Rob, stavi could easily put 250-260lbs on that frame not 230 as Rob said.

Stavios

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2008, 03:41:37 PM »
The good thing is, if you do it now, you can toss them out when your still in your 30s and then party on!
LOL !
I don't think I will ever want to party on  ;D

I hate being in clubs, too much people... you don't have place to move.. it gets me agressive
If I go to a club, usually I'll arrive at 00h00 and at 00h30 I am ready to leave

ASJChaotic

« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2008, 03:42:31 PM »

meh, we all gotta do it, it takes time
I have only been working out for a year with 2 months off cuz of gym strike, and haven't worked out since the end of august
so only 8 months
I have already built a good physique in those 8 months despite having a 6 foot 7 inch frame to fill
and guys on here judge me like I have been training for decades and I'm 5 foot 5
those same guys still look like shit in comparison despite having 15 years of training under their belt  :D

Best of luck  8)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2008, 03:44:04 PM »
of course he isnt natural, look at him, hed be one of the best naturals on the planet if he was lol.

And I have to disagree with Rob, stavi could easily put 250-260lbs on that frame not 230 as Rob said.
:o
flexington..... you do know that Kevin Levrone was like 245 at 5'10 right?  :o

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2008, 03:44:36 PM »
I hate being in clubs, too much people... you don't have place to move.. it gets me agressive
If I go to a club, usually I'll arrive at 00h00 and at 00h30 I am ready to leave

Same here, never understood what's so great about a room full of people and smoke where you can only shout at each other.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2008, 03:46:35 PM »
Same here, never understood what's so great about a room full of people and smoke where you can only shout at each other.
same here, I don't do "clubbing"

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2008, 03:47:24 PM »
LOL !
I don't think I will ever want to party on  ;D

and you feel like a freak/monster around the 150 lb skinny/fat twinks on the dancefloor

that, and the fact that its tiresome answering how 'much do you bench?' and listening to what some loser used to bench.

did i get that right or is that just my experience   :D

(not that im anything near a monster but around regular people it feels like it sometimes lol)

Stavios

« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2008, 03:49:20 PM »
and you feel like a freak/monster around the 150 lb skinny/fat twinks on the dancefloor

that, and the fact that its tiresome answering how 'much do you bench?' and listening to what some loser used to bench.

did i get that right or is that just my experience   :D

(not that im anything near a monster but around regular people it feels like it sometimes lol)

not soo much for me !  ;D

I feel skinny even when I got up to 242 lbs this summer

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2008, 03:50:28 PM »
not soo much for me !  ;D

I feel skinny even when I got up to 242 lbs this summer
well thats in your mind comparing yourself to other bodybuilders?

you never feel to big when with regular people?

Stavios

« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2008, 03:52:13 PM »
well thats in your mind comparing yourself to other bodybuilders?

you never feel to big when with regular people?

nop !
my brother is only 180 lbs and I feel the same size as him

very weird

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2008, 03:53:17 PM »
nop !
my brother is only 180 lbs and I feel the same size as him

very weird
haha ok maybe your suffering from "bigorexia" then  :D

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2008, 03:53:21 PM »
it always makes me laugh when you see these guys thinking they're hardcore by doing all this smith machine front squat, reverse lunges, high rep leg extensions, sissy squats and all this other bullshit. ::)

i bet if most of these guys droped what they are doing.. and only focused on 4 or 5 exersizes they would be much bigger and stronger. bench,squat,dead, rotate around dips,cgbp,pullups....

but you cant convince anyone to do that though. everyone thinks they need to do every exersize known to man to ''hit all parts of the muscle'' and ''get a pump'',,because thats what flex mag tells them to do.

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2008, 03:55:34 PM »
meh, we all gotta do it, it takes time
I have only been working out for a year with 2 months off cuz of gym strike, and haven't worked out since the end of august
so only 8 months
I have already built a good physique in those 8 months despite having a 6 foot 7 inch frame to fill
and guys on here judge me like I have been training for decades and I'm 5 foot 5
those same guys still look like shit in comparison despite having 15 years of training under their belt  :D

Best of luck  8)

Do you think Jay, Dex got that big off their first cycle???  It takes time, and Savios looks great for being only 21.  Your one year of training has obviously been a waste of time if you think steroids enough muscle on you in a few months.  Of course people will judge you, you make ass hole remarks to a bodybuilder who has a physique far superior than yours.  What ever Stav is taking is working.