Author Topic: Today is leg day, bitches  (Read 7527 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Today is leg day, bitches
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2008, 03:57:16 PM »
:o
flexington..... you do know that Kevin Levrone was like 245 at 5'10 right?  :o

stavios is about 5'11 with super wide shoulders he can put 250 on that frame in contest shape if he so chooses.

And towards the end of his career kevin was in the upper 250's.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2008, 03:58:56 PM »
I dont feel big next to people though people always comment on it.

A girl i was serving in work other day was in with her friends form school...went to me "look at the size of your shoulders...built like a tank" and laughed. I smiled. Its nice to hear things like that at times though if there was a queue or more than 1 or 2 of her friends i would be embarassed.

I hate clubs also. Sweaty smokey and people are assholes when drink always looking to start a fight

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2008, 03:59:41 PM »
i bet if most of these guys droped what they are doing.. and only focused on 4 or 5 exersizes they would be much bigger and stronger. bench,squat,dead, rotate around dips,cgbp,pullups....

but you cant convince anyone to do that though. everyone thinks they need to do every exersize known to man to ''hit all parts of the muscle'' and ''get a pump'',,because thats what flex mag tells them to do.
imo the "getting a pump" part is of no importance when it commes to building muscle.

whats important is to hit the musle with a variety of rep ranges, heavy, moderate, and light.. to stimulate all types of musce fibers and with that commes the pump which is of no real importance..

this is what seperates a bodybuilder from a powerlifter and what you describe is a powerlifter...

JasonBourne22

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2008, 04:04:58 PM »
About to do legs today as well:
Walking lunges with 25lb dumbells superset with leg extensions 20, 15, 12, 10, 8
Squats starting with 135: 20, 15, 12, 10, 8 probably end with 225 (monster weights I know  :)), but I go ass to ankles.
Leg Press 20, 15, 12, 10, 8 with hellraisers( stand up grab handles of leg press, stand on just your heels and do squats with no weight for same reps as the leg press set, burns like hell  ;D)
Calf walks: hold 45's and walk on balls of toes, looks stupid but really works to seperate the calves, followed by standing calf raises on smith machine barefoot.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2008, 04:24:36 PM »
stavios is about 5'11 with super wide shoulders he can put 250 on that frame in contest shape if he so chooses.

And towards the end of his career kevin was in the upper 250's.
he was 245 at Mr. O 2002
243 olympia 2003

you do know that Kevin had the best shoulders in bodybuilding history...right?  ;D
lets not worry about stavios, he is doing good

ASJChaotic

« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2008, 04:27:10 PM »
Do you think Jay, Dex got that big off their first cycle???  It takes time, and Savios looks great for being only 21. Your one year of training has obviously been a waste of time if you think steroids enough muscle on you in a few months Of course people will judge you, you make ass hole remarks to a bodybuilder who has a physique far superior than yours.  What ever Stav is taking is working.
now...what the fuck does that mean?
I know you're a gimmick but you can't even speak english?  ::)
biatch 

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2008, 04:29:42 PM »
I thought Stavious was retiring  ???
P

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2008, 04:30:34 PM »
Stavios has a tremendous physique!

Broad as a barn door!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2008, 04:35:36 PM »
yeah stavios is one of the elite Levroneites 8)

though i don't understand why a pussy wrecking machine would want to have a kid at such a young age

have you thought this all the way through bro?

E
E

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2008, 04:42:00 PM »
I am 22 and cant wait to have kids.

Its the whole point of life :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2008, 04:44:28 PM »

i disagree

E
E

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2008, 04:45:37 PM »
Almost every ;living thing has the ability to reproduce.

Plants animals and humans :)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2008, 04:45:53 PM »
I am 22 and cant wait to have kids.

:-\

Kids will ruin your life. So will having a full time girlfriend, or heaven forbid, a wife  :-X
P

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2008, 04:46:48 PM »
nop !
my brother is only 180 lbs and I feel the same size as him

very weird
my bro is 160, my height, and i think he has more muscle than me.  >:(

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2008, 04:53:18 PM »
:-\

Kids will ruin your life. So will having a full time girlfriend, or heaven forbid, a wife  :-X

Haha

Dont worry i am not actively looking.

When/If i get married I onlu gonna do it once and only have kids to the same woman.

well...thats the plan lol

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2008, 04:59:59 PM »
imo the "getting a pump" part is of no importance when it commes to building muscle.

whats important is to hit the musle with a variety of rep ranges, heavy, moderate, and light.. to stimulate all types of musce fibers and with that commes the pump which is of no real importance..

this is what seperates a bodybuilder from a powerlifter and what you describe is a powerlifter...

what you pointed out im not arguing. which is in regards to rep ranges. my original post is pointing out the useless exercises.
ex: military press, followed by db press, followed by hammer shoulder press..

shit, if your front delts wernt fried after the military press, your doing something wrong. if you need 3 pressing movements for shoulders you need to step it up.

pick a good solid exercise and progress on it. im only doing military presses now for shoulders. used to bomb them from every angle. its weird because now my side delts are bigger then when i was doing laterals.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2008, 05:03:01 PM »
Do the best erercises and get good at them.

My main builders are

bench
chins
military press
squats
deads
dips
barbell rows

ASJChaotic

« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2008, 05:06:17 PM »
my bro is 160, my height, and i think he has more muscle than me.  >:(
and he doesn't even spend any money on AAS  ;D

...... joke  :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2008, 05:08:02 PM »

not true. the pump contributes alot to growth.  BUT gettign a pump does not = growth. however, training hard without getting a pump will result in less growth (if any at all) than training hard and getting a good pump.  if training is equal, and the only variable is the pump, the better the pump the more the growth. BUT, again, i reinterate, the pump in of itself does not = growth. however, again, it does contribute to growth.

hopefully that makes sense a little bit.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2008, 05:09:54 PM »
and he doesn't even spend any money on AAS  ;D

...... joke  :D
you right, no AAS, and also he eats only 3 meals a day and at times will spend 24 hours hiking up hills in temperatures over 150 degrees wearing a full body suit with tons of gear on his back. catabolism at its finest..

which is why it makes me mad i think he is more muscled than i

ASJChaotic

« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2008, 05:11:08 PM »
you right, no AAS, and also he eats only 3 meals a day and at times will spend 24 hours hiking up hills in temperatures over 150 degrees wearing a full body suit with tons of gear on his back. catabolism at its finest..

which is why it makes me mad i think he is more muscled than i

LOL
are you sure you both have the same parents?  ;D

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2008, 05:13:06 PM »
i bet if most of these guys droped what they are doing.. and only focused on 4 or 5 exersizes they would be much bigger and stronger. bench,squat,dead, rotate around dips,cgbp,pullups....

but you cant convince anyone to do that though. everyone thinks they need to do every exersize known to man to ''hit all parts of the muscle'' and ''get a pump'',,because thats what flex mag tells them to do.
yep, progressive weight on the squat.....over the years u could even work up to 900lb,,,and have legs like this guy  ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2008, 05:15:47 PM »
yep, progressive weight on the squat.....over the years u could even work up to 900lb,,,and have legs like this guy  ::)

i'll gaurantee you that Jason's legs still measure at least 28 inches around or probably more, just because he doesn't have bodybuilder outside sweep and teardrop development doesn't mean his legs aren't very big, the guy is 300 pounds and squats 900 pounds, if you stood next to him and saw those legs i'd bet they're massive.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2008, 05:19:53 PM »
Just look small the way lousiana looks amnll next to texas :)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2008, 05:23:06 PM »
i'll gaurantee you that Jason's legs still measure at least 28 inches around or probably more, just because he doesn't have bodybuilder outside sweep and teardrop development doesn't mean his legs aren't very big, the guy is 300 pounds and squats 900 pounds, if you stood next to him and saw those legs i'd bet they're massive.

Not only would they say his legs looked massive, but they'd most likely shit there pants in fear as well.