Author Topic: How is this for a summer job?  (Read 11418 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: How is this for a summer job?
« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2008, 08:14:15 AM »
I bought my nephew a Wii, didn't see the point in making a thread about it in the G and O though. 

You should pay him to use it.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2008, 08:18:07 AM »
By the way,

My license plate says

DR DUSA         ;D

holy shit, so does mine!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2008, 08:21:30 AM »

PS: Anyone suggest good supplements for an 18 year old that taste pretty good and afford good protein? 

Eggs, lean beef, chicken, fish

If you're talking about that powdered stuff you buy in GNC or online, forget it.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Moosejay

« Reply #103 on: May 15, 2008, 09:52:02 AM »
holy shit, so does mine!

Good...then can you cover for me, please? I wanna go to York toi check out the Weight Lifting HOF, and can't get time off....

Moosejay

« Reply #104 on: May 15, 2008, 09:52:57 AM »

Eggs, lean beef, chicken, fish

If you're talking about that powdered stuff you buy in GNC or online, forget it.  ::)

I dunno...its worked for me...and we are talking about an 18 year old kid who is on the fly and may not be sitting down to cooked meals like us adults try to do.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2008, 10:00:58 AM »
I dunno...its worked for me...and we are talking about an 18 year old kid who is on the fly and may not be sitting down to cooked meals like us adults try to do.
if this is his job then he can cook real meals. im abotu his age and i cook at least 5 good whole solid meals every day...  something as simple as a 1lb tube of ground meat with a can of black beans and a half can of olives.. 

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2008, 10:18:08 AM »
make your nephew post on getbig too.

we'd like to warn him about sneaky uncles to try to get him in skivvies to take pictures...
Addicted to the Steal

Moosejay

« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2008, 05:44:57 PM »
make your nephew post on getbig too.

we'd like to warn him about sneaky uncles to try to get him in skivvies to take pictures...

Yes...especially since I now know where you are coming from, f---ing schmoe

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2008, 05:50:26 PM »
if this is his job then he can cook real meals. im abotu his age and i cook at least 5 good whole solid meals every day...  something as simple as a 1lb tube of ground meat with a can of black beans and a half can of olives.. 
green or black olives? :)

Moosejay

« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2008, 05:52:27 PM »

He is actually motivated enough to do so...but I thought I'd offer a path of least resistance for him...at least until he gets going

I got him squatting for the first time with WNBF pro, Ralph Remy on Saturday...that should be fun to see how he feels the next day....

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2008, 06:00:47 PM »
I got him squatting

that should be fun to see how he feels the next day....

Will you be *feeling* his legs or butt first?
Addicted to the Steal

Moosejay

« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2008, 06:08:26 PM »
Will you be *feeling* his legs or butt first?

Nothing worse than an OLD queer...FU

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2008, 02:19:56 PM »
My nephew will turn 18 tomorrow, and will be graduating high school next month.

He had a part time job at Quizno's, which suddenly and unceremoniously closed down, leaving him without a part-time job.

He likes to work out, and is getting in pretty hard, toned shape. I don't think he wants to get to 'jacked' as the youngsters like to say, but he looks to have potential.

Anyway...Here was my offer for a job to him consisted of(more like a sponsorship):

I am going to pay him $1,000.00 per month for four months, until he goes to college, to workout.

His job 'perks' will also include:

-Free tanning for the summer 

-Natural NPC and WNBF Champion Ralph Remy as his trainer (twice per month to keep him on track)

-All the supplements he needs

-Photographs taken monthly by my NPC contest photographer, Dave Cain

-All necessary motivational and training books and literature

-Weekly stipend for food as per whatever Ralph writes up in his diet.

My nephew was pretty psyched by my "job offer". He is all up for it.

However...

I told him he may get an additional part time job (Truly, how much time can training take?), but ONLY if he does not miss workouts or screw up any other portion of his regimen because of it.

He must write down all aspects of his training and nutrition, and present it to me at the end of each month, at which time I will 'pay' him with the $1,000.00 installment.

And he must reach his goals by September 1st.

There are other facets to this, but I will not bore you.

In thought this might be a better 'sponsorship package' than what some IFBB pros get!

I don't have kids and am not married, so he is kinda like a surrogate son to me.

All I can tell you is I wish someone gave ME a job like this when I was 18!

PS: Anyone suggest good supplements for an 18 year old that taste pretty good and afford good protein? I buy my stuff through Dynamic Marketing...

Moosejay Approved 
  moose you a pedafile?    fucking homo
b

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: June 10, 2008, 05:24:18 PM »
Nothing worse than an OLD queer...FU

did you bang him yet, moosh?
Addicted to the Steal

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #114 on: June 10, 2008, 07:07:36 PM »
you left out that part about your rimming him after each workout...

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #115 on: June 10, 2008, 07:43:24 PM »
I gave up on supplements a long time ago. They seem like a huge waste of money and I get the best results from straight up food. I have been slowly building muscle and dropping weight the past 5 months. The toughest meals to get in are the ones at work during the day. Breakfast and Dinner and late snack are pretty static.

Typically I eat every 3 hours so when im on the go I either pack a loaded turkey breast sandwitch with whole grain bread and eat half for one meal, then half another. Another quick but monotonous meal is A can of Albacore Tuna (in water) drained and eaten with about 9 triscuits ( I like cracked pepper and olive oil).  Its not pretty, but its cheap and good quick protien.

I used to eat Apex Bars and whey protien back in the day, but a lot of bars are expensive as hell and jack for protien and are loaded with sugar and the whey protien was just a pain in the ass to mix.

Moosejay

« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2008, 07:45:43 PM »
I gave up on supplements a long time ago. They seem like a huge waste of money and I get the best results from straight up food. I have been slowly building muscle and dropping weight the past 5 months. The toughest meals to get in are the ones at work during the day. Breakfast and Dinner and late snack are pretty static.

Typically I eat every 3 hours so when im on the go I either pack a loaded turkey breast sandwitch with whole grain bread and eat half for one meal, then half another. Another quick but monotonous meal is A can of Albacore Tuna (in water) drained and eaten with about 9 triscuits ( I like cracked pepper and olive oil).  Its not pretty, but its cheap and good quick protien.

I used to eat Apex Bars and whey protien back in the day, but a lot of bars are expensive as hell and jack for protien and are loaded with sugar and the whey protien was just a pain in the ass to mix.

You are better off with real food...so you are doing fine and saving money. The protein bars are maybe one step above regular candy bars.

I hooked my nephew up with whey protein, but his trainer has goty him doing mostly whole foods.

He has already gained 4 pounds of muscle, and staying lean.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2008, 07:49:02 PM »
your nephew is very lucky... no doubt about it
w

Moosejay

« Reply #118 on: June 10, 2008, 07:49:48 PM »
your nephew is very lucky... no doubt about it

Hey NW.

He deserves it, gets good grades and stays out of trouble.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2008, 01:30:38 AM »
anti-gun, illegal immigrant safehaven, pro-abortion, pro-criminal, big taxes he called fees, big spender.... you name it.  

Where can I sign him up!!!!!  ;D

io856

« Reply #120 on: June 11, 2008, 01:35:37 AM »
When you take away the external rewards the individual finds the activity less desirable.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2008, 01:37:42 AM »
That's an awesome idea moose really!

My prediction is that he will fuck up between weeks 3 and 5.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2008, 01:50:10 AM »
I'm surprised Daddy Waddy hasn't invaded this thread begging Moosejay to adopt him.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2008, 01:55:18 AM »
I bought my nephew a Wii, didn't see the point in making a thread about it in the G and O though. 
For the love of God, please do.

Any additional whores, firearms or drug shopping you can work in would be appreciated.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2008, 05:07:05 AM »
So our resident klansman Noosejay has branched out to dealing steroids to kids, starting with his own nephew ::)