Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 166924 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Liberal Violence and Fascism
« Reply #875 on: October 07, 2023, 01:07:09 PM »
Talking about yourself again?

Thanks for your opinion.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #876 on: October 07, 2023, 01:07:50 PM »

Dementia has taken hold.

:'( Sad, isn't it? LOL!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #877 on: October 07, 2023, 01:12:41 PM »

I'm taken aback that prime or anyone can read the above & say they support or believes
Anything she says.
She is a horrible nasty piece of work - Evil through & through.

The Trump derangement syndrome consumes a few posters minds , unwilling
& unable to criticise any opponent of Donald's & they automatically unquestioning
Accept everything they say.

It's a very strange phenomenon the leftists Libturdia it completely warps their minds
To the point its farcical how much they will suspend rationality & truth.

It truly is a cult / mental illness.

Apparently you are still having reading comprehension issues. I neither said that I support nor that I believe what she says. What I wrote was, "At least she makes sense when she speaks."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #878 on: October 07, 2023, 01:15:56 PM »
It really does amaze me how it affects them - they suspend reality
& any form of rationality exactly like so many did & are still in complete
denial about the China virus scam  ::)

It's not like they're all thicko's or low IQ's - Quite often they blatantly
refuse to accept / believe Facts & Truth, They suspend reality / change
goal posts etc etc.

I'm not against differing views & opinions - Hell I've conceded when I've been
wrong & or changed my mind when presented with Facts & Truth That never
happens with any of them - they either try to ban you/ censor you or run off
& stop speaking to you.

Just look at the couple of threads of Leftist Libturds being murdered /
car jacked by those they love & defend - There's not one response from
any of them on this board  ::)
Why because the Truth is Punching them in the face with the idiotic
stupidity of those attacked, They clearly know it's stupidity on the part
of those attacked Yet they will not speak out against the Libtardia
agenda. Just run away & ignore it's happening.  :D ;D :D
UnFuckingBelievable behaviour.

Thanks for the analysis. When will you be hanging out your shingle as a therapist?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #879 on: October 07, 2023, 01:16:58 PM »
Apparently you are still having reading comprehension issues. I neither said that I support nor that I believe what she says. What I wrote was, "At least she makes sense when she speaks."

Am I - Hmmmm okay if you say so......
Only I wont go into the list of issues you appear to have as I'd be here a Very
Long Time.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #880 on: October 07, 2023, 01:18:58 PM »
Am I - Hmmmm okay if you say so......
Only I wont go into the list of issues you appear to have as I'd be hear a Very
Long Time.

Feel free to waste your time. It is no skin off my back.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: October 08, 2023, 04:26:54 AM »
Feel free to waste your time. It is no skin off my back.

As much as you waste your time  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #882 on: October 08, 2023, 04:19:37 PM »
As much as you waste your time  ::)

What's it to you? This is my time to do with as I choose. If I choose to waste it... it is no skin off your back. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #883 on: October 08, 2023, 05:30:22 PM »
What's it to you? This is my time to do with as I choose. If I choose to waste it... it is no skin off your back.

Exactly the same back to you , its my time & I'm able to waste it on here
If I so chose.

You were the one upset at my wasting my time 🤣😂🤣
What's it to you how I waste my time.

HTH

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #884 on: October 11, 2023, 10:06:45 AM »
In other words, President Biden's DOJ is trying to silence Biden's chief political opponent using the power of law enforcement and the courts during the middle of a presidential campaign.  Banana Republic.

Jack Smith seeks extra juror protections, citing Trump using 'social media as a weapon'
by Ashley Oliver, Justice Department Reporter
October 10, 2023
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/jack-smith-seeks-jury-protections-trump-social-media

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #885 on: October 11, 2023, 03:14:56 PM »
Exactly the same back to you , its my time & I'm able to waste it on here
If I so chose.

You were the one upset at my wasting my time 🤣😂🤣
What's it to you how I waste my time.

HTH

;D

'Upset'? You should reread that post. Nowhere in it did I suggest I was upset.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #886 on: October 14, 2023, 10:42:10 PM »
New Hampshire student admits threatening Republican congressman Matt Gaetz

A US college student has pleaded guilty to threatening to kill Republican congressman Matt Gaetz.

Allan Poller, 24, admitted he left an expletive-laden voicemail for the lawmaker on 29 March.

Poller said: "If you keep on coming for the gays, we're gonna strike back... We will kill you if that's what it takes."

According to the plea agreement, the student made the call after becoming "emotional and intoxicated" while watching videos on TikTok.

Poller, a student at Keene State College in the state of New Hampshire, faced a federal charge of transmitting a threat in interstate commerce.

The charge carries up to five years in prison, but the government is recommending a three-year probation sentence, according to court documents obtained by CBS.

Poller was originally charged with two counts, but one was dropped as a part of the plea deal.

Poller left the voicemail after Mr Gaetz's office did not answer the phone. The foul-mouthed message said the Florida lawmaker would take a bullet to the head.

"And then if you want to keep going down that path, you know who's next," he said.

A spokesman for Keene State College confirmed that Poller remains a student with the school but had been suspended following his arrest and has been on a leave of absence.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67103348

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #887 on: October 15, 2023, 08:26:20 AM »
In other words, President Biden's DOJ is trying to silence Biden's chief political opponent using the power of law enforcement and the courts during the middle of a presidential campaign.  Banana Republic.

Jack Smith seeks extra juror protections, citing Trump using 'social media as a weapon'
by Ashley Oliver, Justice Department Reporter
October 10, 2023
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/jack-smith-seeks-jury-protections-trump-social-media
Trump uses social media to defend himself and it's a "weapon", dems use it to attack him and it's news. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #888 on: October 15, 2023, 10:43:15 AM »
Trump uses social media to defend himself and it's a "weapon", dems use it to attack him and it's news. ::)

Since when are veiled threats and personal attacks against one’s accusers and their families considered self-defense? And do not bother saying he didn't do this because I read his Truth Social posts and get his campaign emails. Oh right, you probably believe he is only kidding. ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #889 on: October 15, 2023, 02:19:04 PM »
Since when are veiled threats and personal attacks against one’s accusers and their families considered self-defense? And do not bother saying he didn't do this because I read his Truth Social posts and get his campaign emails. Oh right, you probably believe he is only kidding. ::)

Were you okay with the SCOTUS death threats and them being doxxed with protestors in front of their homes? You do realize that's one of the few places where its illegal to protest, right?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #890 on: October 15, 2023, 04:27:40 PM »
Apparently they are OK when they are coming from the liberals right? As long as you agree with the people making the threats, it's fine? Is that what you believe?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #891 on: October 16, 2023, 08:57:07 AM »
Woman threatens to blow up home over July 4th decorations

Police are searching for a woman after she allegedly threatened to blow up a Moore home because of the decorations in the homeowner’s yard.

Pascal Quintero owns a home in Moore near Southwest Second and Janesway Avenue said that he has always been looking over his shoulder since that day.

Quintero said it began in the afternoon of July 8th when the woman walked up and rang their Ring Doorbell. Camera footage from the Ring Doorbell shows it all unfolds from there.

“She started to ask me if I am Republican because of the American decorations,” said Quintero. “I told her that it’s none of her business who I voted for. She continued questioning me about the decorations and then asked if I was a Trump fan.”

https://kfor.com/news/local/woman-threatens-to-blow-up-home-over-july-4th-decorations/

I’d like to backhand one of these idiots should they ever knock on my door. How many folks with BLM signs in their yards you reckon got knocks on the door like this?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: October 16, 2023, 11:05:08 AM »
Apparently they are OK when they are coming from the liberals right? As long as you agree with the people making the threats, it's fine? Is that what you believe?

What threats are you talking about? I've not seen or heard and threat from high profile liberals. Also, who said they were okay? Threats are never okay.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #893 on: October 16, 2023, 11:12:08 AM »
Trump has narrow gag order imposed on him by federal judge overseeing 2020 election subversion case
BY MICHAEL KUNZELMAN, LINDSAY WHITEHURST AND ALANNA DURKIN RICHER
Updated October 16, 2023
https://apnews.com/article/trump-capitol-riot-gag-order-judge-chutkan-b5f59c6688504c952df5f70029228f9e

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #894 on: October 16, 2023, 11:18:02 AM »
Stanford lecturer suspended after 'ordering Jewish students to raise their hands and sit in the corner in public shaming over the oppression of Palestinians'
The instructor reportedly asked Jewish and Israeli students to ‘identify themselves’ before telling them to grab their belongings and stand in a corner
He also reportedly stated that Hamas represents the Palestinian people and the acts of terrorism they committed over the weekend were 100 percent legitimate
The lecturer has reportedly since been suspended from Stanford following the reports of multiple students in the class
By NOA HALFF FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 13 October 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12627971/Stanford-lecturer-suspended-Jewish-students-shaming-oppression-Palestinians.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #895 on: October 16, 2023, 11:19:37 AM »
SPLC Silent as Leftists Appear to Celebrate Hamas Terrorist Attacks Against Israel
Tyler O'Neil / @Tyler2ONeil / October 11, 2023
https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/10/11/splc-silent-leftists-appear-celebrate-hamas-terror-attacks-israel/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #896 on: October 17, 2023, 11:02:26 AM »
Biden's HHS imposes trans, non-binary preferred pronoun mandate on all employees
"When individuals bring their whole selves to work, all of us at HHS thrive."
Libby Emmons
Brooklyn NY
Oct 16, 2023
https://thepostmillennial.com/bidens-hhs-imposes-transgender-non-binary-preferred-pronoun-mandate-on-all-employees

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #897 on: October 20, 2023, 03:39:15 PM »
Welcome to North Korea.

New York judge fines Trump $5K for violating partial gag order in civil fraud trial
Judge Arthur Engoron warned that future violations could result in imprisonment
By Brooke Singman Fox News
Published October 20, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-judge-fines-trump-5k-violating-partial-gag-order-civil-fraud-trial

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #898 on: October 20, 2023, 03:54:00 PM »
Good commentary.

Opinion: A federal judge's gag order against Trump may be satisfying. But it isn't constitutional
Opinion by Erwin Chemerinsky

Although I often wish that Donald Trump would shut up, he has a constitutional right not to. A federal judge went too far in restricting his free expression Monday when she imposed a gag order on the former president.

U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan, who is presiding over the Washington prosecution of Trump for his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection, ordered him to refrain from rhetoric targeting prosecutors and court personnel as well as inflammatory statements about likely witnesses.

Chutkan issued the order in response to a motion from special counsel Jack Smith. Trump has said on social media that Smith is “deranged,” that the judge is “a radical Obama hack” and that the court system is “rigged.” He has also attacked potential witnesses such as former Vice President Mike Pence.

“This is not about whether I like the language Mr. Trump uses,” Chutkan said in announcing her decision from the bench. “This is about language that presents a danger to the administration of justice." She added that Trump's presidential candidacy “does not give him carte blanche” to threaten public servants. The judge said that “1st Amendment protections yield to the administration of justice and to the protection of witnesses.”

I certainly understand Chutkan’s desire to limit such speech, and this is obviously a unique case with no similar precedents. But basic 1st Amendment principles cast serious doubt on the judge’s order.

The Supreme Court has long held that court orders prohibiting speech constitute “prior restraint” and are allowed only in extraordinary and compelling circumstances. In New York Times Co. vs. United States (1971), for example, the justices held that the courts could not constitutionally enjoin newspapers from publishing the Pentagon Papers, a history of America’s involvement in the Vietnam War. The Supreme Court held that there is a strong presumption against orders preventing speech.

Even more to the point, in Nebraska Press Assn. vs. Stuart (1976), the justices held that the courts can almost never keep the press from reporting on criminal cases, even when the goal is to protect a defendant’s right to a fair trial.

Although the Supreme Court hasn’t considered gag orders on parties to a case and their lawyers, the same strong presumption should apply against such prior restraints. What is particularly troubling about Chutkan’s order is that it seems primarily concerned with protecting prosecutors and court personnel from Trump’s vitriol. The law is clear that speech can’t be restricted to prevent government officials from being criticized or even vilified.

The Supreme Court has repeatedly held that the 1st Amendment protects a right to criticize government officials, even harshly. In New York Times Co. vs. Sullivan (1964), the court unanimously declared that the amendment reflects a “profound national commitment to the principle that debate on public issues should be uninhibited, robust, and wide-open, and that it may well include vehement, caustic, and sometimes unpleasantly sharp attacks on government and public officials.”

There is no reason to believe, moreover, that Trump’s criticism of Smith, his staff or court personnel will prevent a fair trial. It is impossible to imagine that Trump’s attacks will change how the prosecutors behave. And given all that Trump has said and all that has been said about the events of Jan. 6, it is inconceivable that more speech will do much more to prejudice prospective jurors.

Whether Chutkan’s order is constitutional insofar as it keeps Trump from speaking about witnesses is a harder question. Trump has already appeared to threaten potential witnesses. The day after his August arraignment, for example, Trump posted on social media: “If you go after me, I'm coming after you.”

But it is important to note that the witnesses Trump has attacked are former high-level officials such as Pence and Atty. Gen. William Barr. (Chutkan ruled that Trump can talk about Pence as a rival for the Republican presidential nomination but not as a potential witness in the case.) There is little reason to believe that Pence or Barr would be intimidated by Trump and strong grounds for protecting criticism of what they did as public officials, even by Trump. Also, Chutkan could have issued a narrower order limited to speech about witnesses but didn’t.

Ultimately, the judge imposed a gag order on Trump because his speech is often unpleasant and offensive. But that is simply not a basis for restricting speech under the 1st Amendment. We may loathe what Trump says, but we must defend his right to say it.

Erwin Chemerinsky is a contributing writer to Opinion and the dean of the UC Berkeley School of Law. His latest book is “Worse Than Nothing: The Dangerous Fallacy of Originalism.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/opinion-a-federal-judges-gag-order-against-trump-may-be-satisfying-but-it-isnt-constitutional/ar-AA1infyZ

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #899 on: October 20, 2023, 03:55:05 PM »
Welcome to North Korea.

New York judge fines Trump $5K for violating partial gag order in civil fraud trial
Judge Arthur Engoron warned that future violations could result in imprisonment
By Brooke Singman Fox News
Published October 20, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-judge-fines-trump-5k-violating-partial-gag-order-civil-fraud-trial

$5K is an even bigger laugh than $200K. Trump got off easy... this time.