Author Topic: DEVOS Confirmed  (Read 6175 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
DEVOS Confirmed
« on: February 07, 2017, 09:38:22 AM »
51-50 (I know, i know 5150)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: DEVOS Confirmed
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 10:41:45 PM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 01:09:34 PM »

This is sneakily being passed around social media...

HR 899 would terminate the department of education.  :)
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 01:17:59 PM »
They wouldn't even let her into a local DC school...

a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 01:35:37 PM »
Its pretty disgusting the teachers unions being so against parents being able to choose their own school for their children. All the teachers fall for it and think she is the devil.

That's all it comes down to. They don't like school choice.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 02:53:12 PM »
They wouldn't even let her into a local DC school...

We will correct all of this.
K

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2017, 08:45:43 PM »
I was wondering, what do you fellows think of a personal trainer and strength coach with no experience what so ever? What would you say about that? A person charging people lots of money to train them, coach them and tell them how to perform exercises that never stepped foot in a gym?

Thats the same thing with this woman. No clue on education. Not a teacher/administrator, she's a businesswoman, a rich lady.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2017, 04:49:57 AM »
I was wondering, what do you fellows think of a personal trainer and strength coach with no experience what so ever? What would you say about that? A person charging people lots of money to train them, coach them and tell them how to perform exercises that never stepped foot in a gym?

Thats the same thing with this woman. No clue on education. Not a teacher/administrator, she's a businesswoman, a rich lady.

Let the teachers teach. This lady will find leakage in budgets and get the most out of education spending. Many big companies hire CEO's without prior experience in that particular field. Running a business is running a business. Maybe if we treated our programs more like that, there would be less waste.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 03:16:26 PM »
Let the teachers teach. This lady will find leakage in budgets and get the most out of education spending. Many big companies hire CEO's without prior experience in that particular field. Running a business is running a business. Maybe if we treated our programs more like that, there would be less waste.

Yes, because the ultimate outcome of children's learning and potential can analyzed, predicted and measured by business plans, models and algorithms. I'm happy you would rather have gotten your education under the guise of billionaire out of touch, non educator businesswoman than from those who have studied, prepared and loved children.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 03:42:23 PM »

A better comparison would be someone who has no experience running a gym, becoming a gym owner, and hiring experienced personal trainers and other experienced staff to help run the gym. 

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2017, 04:17:14 PM »
A better comparison would be someone who has no experience running a gym, becoming a gym owner, and hiring experienced personal trainers and other experienced staff to help run the gym. 

And you honestly thing she'll do that? Rich people have this thing called ego.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2017, 04:28:56 PM »
And you honestly thing she'll do that? Rich people have this thing called ego.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Rich people" often get rich, and stay rich, by surrounding themselves with smart people and taking their advice. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2017, 05:04:15 PM »
Its pretty disgusting the teachers unions being so against parents being able to choose their own school for their children. All the teachers fall for it and think she is the devil.

Perhaps they think she's just too fucking stupid? Misspells "Du Bois," then offers "our deepest apologizes" for the mistake?

U.S. Department of Education. God bless 'Murica.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2017, 05:39:02 PM »
Perhaps they think she's just too fucking stupid? Misspells "Du Bois," then offers "our deepest apologizes" for the mistake?

U.S. Department of Education. God bless 'Murica.

Not to take away from the misspelling; but do you really believe these people (aside from Trump) actually run their own Twitter accounts?
a

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2017, 05:43:42 PM »
Not to take away from the misspelling; but do you really believe these people (aside from Trump) actually run their own Twitter accounts?

No. She let someone dumber than her handle it, which is so reassuring as THE F'N BOSS of making kids smart.

But you do you, bro. Spin it comfy.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2017, 05:47:09 PM »
No. She let someone dumber than her handle it, which is so reassuring as THE F'N BOSS of making kids smart.

But you do you, bro. Spin it comfy.

I'm not spinning anything. It's life. God forbid a misspelling pops up on Twitter.
I used to find misspellings on college professor's papers/exams all the time. Does that mean they should be ridiculed and fired? NO. There used to be kids that would raise their hands and point that shit out, obnoxious little shits.

a

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2017, 05:55:38 PM »
I'm not spinning anything. It's life. God forbid a misspelling pops up on Twitter.
I used to find misspellings on college professor's papers/exams all the time. Does that mean they should be ridiculed and fired? NO. There used to be kids that would raise their hands and point that shit out, obnoxious little shits.

It's not a tweet from a teenager, it's from the U.S. Department of Education...yes, they should be ridiculed.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2017, 05:56:24 PM »
It's not a tweet from a teenager, it's from the U.S. Department of Education...yes, they should be ridiculed.

Then ridicule away. Hope it makes you feel better inside.
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2017, 06:00:45 PM »
Then ridicule away. Hope it makes you feel better inside.

I won't.  It's Trump Derangement Syndrome. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2017, 06:21:33 PM »

Just "on Twitter," or from the Department of Education's Twitter account? And it wasn't a - it was two in a row.

But, yeah, only spelling. Big whoop.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2017, 06:51:49 PM »
Ha. Devos' intern had some misspellings on Twitter. Drumpf BTFO! Hillary wins!
a

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2017, 07:01:17 PM »
Ha. Devos' intern had some misspellings on Twitter. Drumpf BTFO! Hillary wins!

It's not political, it's just common sense. If your job is to tweet for the Department of Education, make sure the grammar and spelling is correct.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2017, 03:39:27 PM »
It's not political, it's just common sense. If your job is to tweet for the Department of Education, make sure the grammar and spelling is correct.

You'd think. But you probably value quality over political partisanship.

Which is very beta, I'm told. By folks what spell it with two ts.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2017, 07:15:28 PM »
You think you're so smart cuz you know words.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2017, 07:24:09 PM »
You think you're so smart cuz you know words.