Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107951 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #1025 on: August 23, 2014, 11:13:26 AM »
Interesting, how we haven't heard any dirt on the cop. It's been a while now. You'd think if he had a history of misconduct, disciplinary problems or racist behavior something would've come out.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1026 on: August 23, 2014, 11:32:21 AM »
Interesting, how we haven't heard any dirt on the cop. It's been a while now. You'd think if he had a history of misconduct, disciplinary problems or racist behavior something would've come out.
I was wondering the same thing. He must have been a clean cop.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1027 on: August 23, 2014, 11:37:28 AM »
The cop almost lost an eye from the beating he took from Michael Brown.

pics or it didnt happen

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #1028 on: August 23, 2014, 11:45:29 AM »
how do you get shot on the underside of the arm from the front?

He wasn't shot on the underside of the arm

The New York Times reports that the autopsy found that Brown was struck 6 times: four shots in the right arm, and two in the head.

One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family’s request to conduct the separate autopsy.  It was likely the last of bullets to hit him, he said.

The meaning of that last bullet could have very different implications, Dr. Baden said.

“This one here looks like his head was bent downward,” he told the New York Times. “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

The autopsy was performed for free by Dr. Baden, the host of the HBO show “Autopsy.” He normally charges a $10,000 fee.

Perhaps the most telling piece of information was that Brown was struck in the front of his body, which pokes holes in the account given by Dorian Johnson, the 22-year-old man who was with Brown at the time of the shooting.

In addition, it does not appear that Brown had his hands up when he was shot. The Obama administration has ordered a second autopsy be conducted under federal supervision.   

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1029 on: August 23, 2014, 11:51:27 AM »
The NYT reported this morning that law-enforcement sources say Wilson suffered an unspecified injury during his altercation with Brown. Fox News’s source is more specific: It was indeed an eye socket fracture, as Jim Hoft claimed yesterday.

Why’d it take 11 days for this to leak?

No idea, but the conspicuous delay won’t do the cops any favors in getting skeptics to believe it.

Nor, of course, will that cellphone video showing Wilson at the scene right after the shooting, in no obvious distress from having reportedly been beaten “severely.”

LOL! Apparently not true!

"School of Peace"
https://twitter.com/JulianCummings

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #1030 on: August 23, 2014, 12:26:24 PM »
So the fact that he is a Christian not the content of what he says on a wide variety of other slightly more important issues makes him a moron?

Yep..... A moron that doubles by day as a brain surgeon.  What a fucking idiot he is!!!!!

Smh

Welcome to this bizarro world - where Harvard educated MDs and JDs who are world-renowned brain surgeons and managers of $10 billion hedge funds are "morons" and "idiots". Where 20 year old fratboy basement-dwelling shutins consistently outperform Buffett and Dalio's funds with their $1k of leftover bar mitzvah money. Where 4 star generals know nothing about the art of war. Welcome to Getbig.
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #1031 on: August 23, 2014, 12:29:08 PM »
It's looking worse and worse for the state and the state's star witness.

Why do I get the feeling that a couple of the lawyers for Brown's family are getbig members posting in this thread? The repeating over and over of "he was shot in the back!" sounds very familiar.  ;D
A

cjn1717

• Getbig II
« Reply #1032 on: August 23, 2014, 12:41:22 PM »
Baden already said ALL the shots came from the front....There's no argument here...Baden was brought in by the family.

I know, I swear it's like arguing w 4 year olds. These are facts people, this was the autopsy findings. Mind you the findings from the independent autopsy.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #1033 on: August 23, 2014, 12:59:16 PM »
Just got off the phone with Julie Banderas at Fox. Apparently these were the Gentle Giant's last words before the fatal shots were fired:

"I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day."
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1034 on: August 23, 2014, 01:28:48 PM »
if you follow the pattern the first shot that hit was his thumb that very likely could have turned his arm to expose the inside of his arm which again if you follow the pattern is where the 2nd shot landed.

You think that of the 6 shots that hit him all but 5 hit him from the front but the 1 out of 6 that didnt hit him an a spot that makes it look like it fits exactly in line with the other 5 shots?

occams razor moron

this is a rational explanation if a little fussy.

the line is only a line in the anatomical posture. 

the head shots come in from the top for instance.

"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1035 on: August 23, 2014, 01:35:16 PM »
the boy was shot while closing the distance between himself and the cop - according to the leaks

if you throw that scenario out then it's possible he was hit while squaring off like a gentleman boxer as a couple fellows mentioned

"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1036 on: August 23, 2014, 01:49:23 PM »
arm out to the side

"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1037 on: August 23, 2014, 04:12:52 PM »
"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1038 on: August 23, 2014, 04:58:26 PM »
how do you get shot on the underside of the arm from the front?
Why are you assuming its a shot and not an exit wound?  ???

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1039 on: August 23, 2014, 07:18:02 PM »
the information comes from the autopsy diagram

6 wounds 2 came in and out.  It's all clearly labeled.

try looking at it

"

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #1040 on: August 23, 2014, 07:23:29 PM »
the information comes from the autopsy diagram

6 wounds 2 came in and out.  It's all clearly labeled.

try looking at it

Let it go, mr.turbo! Let it go!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1041 on: August 23, 2014, 10:28:54 PM »
Here's what's going to happen.

Nothing.

News cycle will turn over, forgotten in 5 days.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1042 on: August 24, 2014, 11:16:49 AM »
Let it go, mr.turbo! Let it go!

Let what go?  I don't understand please explain.

somebody asked a question and there is the answer

"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1043 on: August 24, 2014, 11:28:36 AM »
For all our differences, I believe we can all agree that Jodi Miller has an amazing ass. :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1044 on: August 26, 2014, 05:58:53 AM »
the fact it's been 2 weeks and both city/county police departments PASSED on an actual autopsy, nobody is releasing anything aobut the shooting but we have a dictionary about the robbery lol..

I'm betting there will be some big discrepancy that cannot be quite explained away... Maybe the robber beat up the cop, turned to flee, and the cop regained his poise and fired a round... dude attacked again and got wasted.  totally understanable, but questionable on the legality side of it, to plug a dude running away with no clear felony other than eluding on the menu.

IMO, that's why it's been silent on that front.  Do I think the cop should be charged?  NO NO NO.  Do I think he was dazed and pissed off royally and embarassed?  Of course. Do I think cop probably shot a dude fleeing with bullet #1?  yep.   But he shoudln't go to jail for it.  Real life shit is real life shit.  Brown had no choice by to charge or catch rounds in the back, and at that point, he was lights out either way.  

Brown charges and catches the rest of the bullets and maybe gets "one for good measure"... clear headshot from above at the end.  

Cop might be a cold blooded dude, he may never deserve to ever walk the beat again if he did issue a headshot to a dude after wasting him.  But after getting his ass whopped, he probbaly wasn't thinking clearly.  Again, it's real life.  

THE PAUSE.    Is that the reason?  

Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown shot

(CNN) -- Could a newly released audio provide more clues on what led up to Michael Brown's shooting death?
The FBI has questioned a man who says he recorded audio of gunfire at the time Brown was shot by Ferguson police on August 9, the man's attorney told CNN.

In the recording, a quick series of shots can be heard, followed by a pause and then another quick succession of shots.
Forensic audio expert Paul Ginsberg analyzed the recording and said he detected at least 10 gunshots -- a cluster of six, followed by four.

"I was very concerned about that pause ... because it's not just the number of gunshots, it's how they're fired," the man's attorney, Lopa Blumenthal, told CNN's Don Lemon. "And that has a huge relevance on how this case might finally end up."
The man, who asked that his identity not be revealed, lives near the site of the shooting and was close enough to have heard the gunshots, his attorney said.

He was speaking to a friend on a video chat service and happened to be recording the conversation at the same time Brown was shot, Blumenthal said.

The attorney said she learned of the man's recording late last week from a mutual friend.
"I had to get his consent before I could reach out to the FBI," Blumenthal said.

The meaning of the pause
It's difficult to prove from the audio why the pause took place or whose narrative it supports.
Attorney Chris Chestnut said he was surprised by the gap in shots.

"It's the pause that gives most concern in a police shooting, especially with an unarmed victim, because at this point Mr. Brown is defenseless -- he has no weapon," said Chestnut, who represented the family of Jonathan Ferrell.

cnn

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1045 on: August 26, 2014, 07:34:01 AM »

THE PAUSE.    Is that the reason?  

Attorney: New audio reveals pause in gunfire when Michael Brown shot

(CNN) -- Could a newly released audio provide more clues on what led up to Michael Brown's shooting death?
The FBI has questioned a man who says he recorded audio of gunfire at the time Brown was shot by Ferguson police on August 9, the man's attorney told CNN.

In the recording, a quick series of shots can be heard, followed by a pause and then another quick succession of shots.
Forensic audio expert Paul Ginsberg analyzed the recording and said he detected at least 10 gunshots -- a cluster of six, followed by four.

"I was very concerned about that pause ... because it's not just the number of gunshots, it's how they're fired," the man's attorney, Lopa Blumenthal, told CNN's Don Lemon. "And that has a huge relevance on how this case might finally end up."
The man, who asked that his identity not be revealed, lives near the site of the shooting and was close enough to have heard the gunshots, his attorney said.

He was speaking to a friend on a video chat service and happened to be recording the conversation at the same time Brown was shot, Blumenthal said.

The attorney said she learned of the man's recording late last week from a mutual friend.
"I had to get his consent before I could reach out to the FBI," Blumenthal said.

The meaning of the pause
It's difficult to prove from the audio why the pause took place or whose narrative it supports.
Attorney Chris Chestnut said he was surprised by the gap in shots.

"It's the pause that gives most concern in a police shooting, especially with an unarmed victim, because at this point Mr. Brown is defenseless -- he has no weapon," said Chestnut, who represented the family of Jonathan Ferrell.

cnn

This proves absolutely nothing for either side.  I could think of a hundred reasons why there would be 6 shots, pause, and four more shots.  Reasons in Wilson's favor, and reasons in Brown's favor.  Either way, this is very weak evidence.   :-\

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1046 on: August 26, 2014, 08:15:06 AM »
This proves absolutely nothing for either side.  I could think of a hundred reasons why there would be 6 shots, pause, and four more shots.  Reasons in Wilson's favor, and reasons in Brown's favor.  Either way, this is very weak evidence.   :-\

And who knows when and where those shots were recorded...Could be just another night in Ferguson...

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #1047 on: August 26, 2014, 09:30:30 AM »
DILLON TAYLOR

Dillon Taylor. Unarmed white 20ish kid shot/killed by black cop in Utah 2 days after Ferguson event. Where is the U.S.Attorney General Holder, riots, outrage, race baiting faux ministers, the White Panthers, phone calls from the White House, Gov. of Utah, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, Hollywood,  where?

Does anyone give a fuck about a black on white killing? Not really...besides his family and friends. Yeah...he was a petty thief just like Brown.

RIP Dillon Taylor.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1048 on: August 26, 2014, 10:04:33 AM »

If the cop's original story doesn't include a "pause", it's a big deal.

of course, it's been almost 3 weeks, and we still haven't seen that report.  Weird.  They put out a report for the St Louis police shooting in a few days.  It's been 3 weeks.

If this doesn't smell funny to yall, I don't know what to tell you.   IMO, when the police take this long, something is smelly on their end and they don't want to move yet.   Believe me, when the cops are 100% cool, 100% clear, did their job 100%, they can't hold enough press conferences to explain their awesomness.

Their unwillingness to do an autopsy or put out a report... to me, it smells.  Pause in shooting, the final shot was a headshot from above... I dunno.  I can't help but think there was a break in the action, then the cop decided he was gonna take it a little further... I guess we'll see.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #1049 on: August 26, 2014, 10:14:15 AM »
 If this doesn't smell funny to yall, I don't know what to tell you.   IMO, when the police take this long, something is smelly on their end and they don't want to move yet.   Believe me, when the cops are 100% cool, 100% clear, did their job 100%, they can't hold enough press conferences to explain their awesomness.

I think they don't want to inflame the Hebrews any more than they already are. It's a smart move to wait until tensions cool off a bit to release more info.

And to be fair, the St. Louis court refuses to release Michael Brown's juvenile criminal records. A journalist named Charles C. Johnson filed a FOIA request that was denied, so he has now filed a lawsuit to get the records.

Johnson posted this on Twitter a few days ago (I'm not saying it's true, because I don't know)
Confirmed earlier report that #MichaelBrown had juvenile arrest record involving second degree murder... Working on getting report #Ferguson  

I had two law enforcement contacts who told me #MichaelBrown had juvenile criminal record. I will be suing to get the answer. #Ferguson