Author Topic: would you class m1t as oral steroid?  (Read 2741 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
would you class m1t as oral steroid?
« on: January 02, 2012, 10:34:18 AM »
i
n

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: would you class m1t as oral steroid?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 12:49:33 PM »
YES.

Legit m1t is one of the strongest oral steroids ever! I'd estimate it being 4-5 times stronger than good dianabol.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 04:54:24 PM »
mg per mg?

if its that strong, would it be smart to be on that for 6months straight?

IF IT'S THAT STRONG, WOULD IT BE SMART?

WOULD IT BE SMART?
WOULD IT BE SMART?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 05:05:51 PM »
M1T is methylated 1-testosterone. it is literally a steroid. it is the 5-alpha reduced version of boldenone (EQ) and then methylated so that it can be used effectively as an oral.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 05:06:35 PM »
mg per mg?

if its that strong, would it be smart to be on that for 6months straight?

1. YES
2. NO

6 weeks tops, many have done 2 on 2 off x4.

Don't go over that, you only got one liver...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 06:32:35 PM »
Stronger than anadrol

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 07:30:40 PM »
M1T is a legit oral steroid. its a methylated 1-testosterone. I would say the gains are more pronounced than dbol. but so are the side effects. people wonder why I would want it. #1 its one of the best steroids to jumpstart a cycle with. and 2. because its fucking potent! a user can gain 15-20pds in 3 weeks with little water retention and strength gains jump up pretty quick. I took it when I was younger I don't think I would take it these days. its pretty toxic stuff. It used to be made with more pure raws when it was sold legally. I think legal gears first batch wich was the first batch ever released was pretty potent. legal gear made real potent M1T and Gaspari made some batches that were very potent. If you talk to a honest chem wharhouse they will tell you it is not as potent as it used to be. probably due to the decline in sales, as every supplement company was selling it. M1T has qualitys similar to tren.  very quick lean gains. and also very quick strength gains. 4
I tbink dbol or anadrol is a safer choice. but legit M1T definately works.its very liver toxic and id say 5mg of M1T is way stronger than 5mg of dbol not sure how much more potent but I would say quite a bit.Nobbody could take 6months of M1T use. they would turn yellow and have t hit up the hospital after a few months. even 6 weeks is to long. this steroid should only be used for 3-4 weeks.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2012, 07:52:16 PM »
i would prefer so many things over m1t for a kickstart, the sides from m1t are unbearable. i would prefer a gram of tren ace per week than ever doing a pro hormone like m1t or superdrol again.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2012, 08:25:33 PM »
i would prefer so many things over m1t for a kickstart, the sides from m1t are unbearable. i would prefer a gram of tren ace per week than ever doing a pro hormone like m1t or superdrol again.

they are not prohormones. a prohormone would be like 1-AD because it converts to a steroid 1Test. these steroids do not convert. they are just like any other oral steroid just stronger and more toxic. But if you use them carefully you can get some serious size and strength gains from them.