Author Topic: Don't think you need Obamacare....check this shit out!!!!  (Read 8376 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Don't think you need Obamacare....check this shit out!!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2012, 05:42:58 PM »
Ha, someone else that is honest with themselves.
I know VERY, VERY few people that are actually empathetic enough to feel bad when someone dies that they didn't know. My grandmother is one of them.
I do feel bad when people didn't need to die.  Depending on what it was for it matters even more and kids dying always bugs me.  Stuff that is really senseless bugs me the most.  But I do ignore most of it because there's so much almost every day it would be depressing as hell.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2012, 05:47:14 PM »
I do feel bad when people didn't need to die.  Depending on what it was for it matters even more and kids dying always bugs me.  Stuff that is really senseless bugs me the most.  But I do ignore most of it because there's so much almost every day it would be depressing as hell.
Correct, people will scream bloody murder at every news story but don't bat an eye when someone gets hit by a car. As Fury said, you may feel a fleeting something but its usually in passing. People die, thats life.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2012, 05:56:17 PM »
Vince,

I strongly agree that you need Obamacare. Your race and sexual orientation notwithstanding, every single health insurance carrier in the private sector would automatically disqualify you for coverage and classify your stupidity as an inoperable, pre-existing condition.

Thanks.

GW 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2012, 05:58:24 PM »
Vince,

I strongly agree that you need Obamacare. Your race and sexual orientation notwithstanding, every single health insurance carrier in the private sector would automatically disqualify you for coverage and classify your stupidity as an inoperable, pre-existing condition.

Thanks.

GW 
Teh AIDs?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2012, 07:20:09 PM »
and then this?  WTF?

Anascorp, which was approved by the Food and Drug Administration last year, is sold by distributors to Arizona hospitals for about $3,780 per dose, the Arizona Republic reported.

But a poll done by the newspaper last November found that hospitals in the area charged anywhere from $7,900 to $12,467

she was charged $39, 652 per dose???

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/arizona-woman-feeling-pain-a-83-046-bill-anti-venom-drug-seeking-medical-treatment-scorpion-sting-article-1.1152754#ixzz25doWEIxu
Gotta love the For Profit Private Insurance Health Care Industry.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2012, 07:21:50 PM »
Ha, someone else that is honest with themselves.
I know VERY, VERY few people that are actually empathetic enough to feel bad when someone dies that they didn't know. My grandmother is one of them.
That kind of thinking leads to complacency in things such as the Holocaust.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2012, 07:40:22 PM »

Speaking of complacency, what exactly have you done to help end the violence in Syria? 15,000 dead and counting.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2012, 07:42:38 PM »
Speaking of complacency, what exactly have you done to help end the violence in Syria? 15,000 dead and counting.
What would you like me to do?  Perhaps voting for Obama who will eventually do something versus Romney who will probably do nothing is a better choice?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2012, 07:44:38 PM »
What would you like me to do?  Perhaps voting for Obama who will eventually do something versus Romney who will probably do nothing is a better choice?

What would I like you to do? You tell me. You're the one telling us that complacency leads to the Holocaust and I merely pointed out that thousands of Syrians are being killed and asked what you're doing to rectify that. Are you being complacent in the murder of thousands?

From what I remember, I believe Romney has advocated for military intervention while Obama has decided to arm Al Qaeda.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2012, 07:46:48 PM »
What would I like you to do? You tell me. You're the one telling us that complacency leads to the Holocaust and I merely pointed out that thousands of Syrians are being killed and asked what you're doing to rectify that. Are you being complacent in the murder of thousands?

From what I remember, I believe Romney has advocated for military intervention while Obama has decided to arm Al Qaeda.

:-\
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/380531/20120904/romney-obama-biden-syria.htm

Romney’s Stance On Syria Indistinguishable From Obama's

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2012, 07:47:51 PM »
:-\
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/380531/20120904/romney-obama-biden-syria.htm

Romney’s Stance On Syria Indistinguishable From Obama's

Shame we've got two morons who seem intent on arming and training Al Qaeda.

Now if you'll answer the rest of my previous post.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2012, 07:48:22 PM »

We can fix the Healthcare Mess.  This is doable.  Syria may be a bit more difficult.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2012, 07:55:13 PM »
Gotta love the For Profit Private Insurance Health Care Industry.
These are prices the hospital is charging way above what it cost them. If they're inflating the price like crazy because they'll get paid outrageous prices doesn't this make Ron Paul right?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2012, 07:56:14 PM »
If they're inflating the price like crazy because they'll get paid outrageous prices doesn't this make Ron Paul right?
No.  He has no plans to change anything. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2012, 07:58:43 PM »
No.  He has no plans to change anything. 
you actually just dodged the point lol...  I didn't ask about Paul's plan.  Paul points out why costs are high.  Shit like this makes it look like he's spot on.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2012, 09:04:45 PM »
you actually just dodged the point lol...
true ass hat does that a lot when he cant answer questions.

refer to fury's posts above.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2012, 09:06:23 PM »
you actually just dodged the point lol...  I didn't ask about Paul's plan.  Paul points out why costs are high.  Shit like this makes it look like he's spot on.
He`s right for the wrong reasons.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2012, 09:06:59 PM »
I think there is a pretty big difference between caring that some random individual may die from poisioning, versus a country systemically wiping out an entire group of people.