Author Topic: Obama to be on the "Tonight Show" w/Jay Leno on Thursday  (Read 1921 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Obama to be on the "Tonight Show" w/Jay Leno on Thursday
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2009, 12:19:10 AM »
Jay actually asked some good questions and as usual Obama gave the typical dance around poltician answers. What a joke.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2009, 12:40:21 AM »
Jay actually asked some good questions and as usual Obama gave the typical dance around poltician answers. What a joke.
the whole thing with asking good questions is following up with another one on the same subject in regards to their answer...like you said he danced around it, so hit him with another good question in response to his answer to get him back on track. It pretty much went like i thought it would

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2009, 06:14:57 AM »
Rush Limbaugh is a big fcuking idiot and epithomizes everything that's wrong with media today.

Larry King would've made for a great show with Obama. Larry's the King of talkshows.

If you dont like Rush, turn off the station. 

BTW - ZERO making fun of the special olympics shows his usual lack of any class.  He is a real jerk.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2009, 09:43:04 AM »
He's been on Letterman twice now right?

Letterman is a joke!!!!!!!!! can't stand the guy...... I would watch a dog fight before I would watch his show ever again!

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2009, 09:46:13 AM »
Rush Limbaugh is a big fcuking idiot and epithomizes everything that's wrong with media today.

Larry King would've made for a great show with Obama. Larry's the King of talkshows.
Limbaugh tells it like it is......as does O'reilly and Hannity

the guy who is nuts.... is Keith Olbermann...... what happened to him..... he left ESPN and went completely off the deep end. Bill Maher is another loony tune....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2009, 10:27:52 AM »
Limbaugh tells it like it is

have you seen all the racist stuff limbaugh has said over the years?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2009, 12:08:36 PM »
I really wish he would have answered the question or given reassurance in opposition to when Jay asked about "if Congress takes a dislike to someone" they can pass a law to tax them up the ying yang.  As far as I could tell he did not state that that would not happen in the future.

R

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2009, 12:10:47 PM »
I really wish he would have answered the question or given reassurance in opposition to when Jay asked about "if Congress takes a dislike to someone" they can pass a law to tax them up the ying yang.  As far as I could tell he did not state that that would not happen in the future (but I may have missed it).

You are right, he waltzed around the question. if i was in the audience I would havebeen kicked out for yelling something like,"bullshit!"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2009, 12:14:49 PM »
I really wish he would have answered the question or given reassurance in opposition to when Jay asked about "if Congress takes a dislike to someone" they can pass a law to tax them up the ying yang.  As far as I could tell he did not state that that would not happen in the future.

I agree.  I got the impression he wasn't going to sign the bill, but it would have been much better if said the bill would be DOA.

Other than that and the Special Olympics comment, I actually thought he did pretty good. 

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2009, 12:04:16 PM »
I do not support any racial slurs but I do support Mr. Limbaugh's republican viewpoint.