Author Topic: South Africa's top diplomat slams Trump tweet as 'right-wing ideology'  (Read 20415 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: South Africa's top diplomat slams Trump tweet as 'right-wing ideology'
« Reply #175 on: October 08, 2018, 09:42:50 AM »
The irony is that there are leftists professors throughout the United States who would agree with this.

Imagine having people with that kind of mentality running a country?

I mean the police commissioner saying whites "brought things they know we would be tempted to steal, just to make us look bad"

I don't even think an average six year old child would have this kind of mentality.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #176 on: October 10, 2018, 06:14:34 AM »

I mean the police commissioner saying whites "brought things they know we would be tempted to steal, just to make us look bad"

I don't even think an average six year old child would have this kind of mentality.

Not only that, but it flies in the face of another liberal theory that it’s the whites that stole everything from the Africans.

After a while, all of these liberal excuses start to bang into each other. Liberals want us to be like Norway but that country’s primary industry is oil which liberals don’t want.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: October 10, 2018, 10:52:33 AM »
3:39 "What is a government bond  ???" the MP asked the farmer. South Africa 2018 people! https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=lBkE4SH-7Bw

Yes, I saw that too.

"What is government bond?"

A farmer having to explain to a so-called member of parliament what a government bond is!!

These same people who want to seize land have no idea of any basic concepts of economics or how finances of a government works.

Note the vacuous look of anger on her face.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #178 on: October 10, 2018, 12:56:25 PM »
South Africa's "top diplomat"?  I wasn't even aware they had a decent laundromat in that turd world shithole. 

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 11, 2018, 01:52:09 AM »
South Africa's "top diplomat"?  I wasn't even aware they had a decent laundromat in that turd world shithole.  

Till the mid 90's, South Africa was producing advanced military weapons and vehicles for export such as the Rooivalk attack helicopter and G6 self-propelled 155 mm artillery which had the longest fire range in the world for that calibre.

They were also the first country to use helmet targeting systems for fighter planes. They started using them in the 1970's, the USA started in 1985.

However, now I don't think there's any new development or upgrades. Most of the military equipment is rusting in military bases and they don't even have enough fuel to use the fighter planes.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 11, 2018, 03:13:33 PM »
South Africa's "top diplomat"?  I wasn't even aware they had a decent laundromat in that turd world shithole. 

"top diplomat'' would be in London,Washington or Berlin NOT in Pretoria  ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #181 on: October 11, 2018, 03:48:55 PM »
Till the mid 90's, South Africa was producing advanced military weapons and vehicles for export such as the Rooivalk attack helicopter and G6 self-propelled 155 mm artillery which had the longest fire range in the world for that calibre.

They were also the first country to use helmet targeting systems for fighter planes. They started using them in the 1970's, the USA started in 1985.

However, now I don't think there's any new development or upgrades. Most of the military equipment is rusting in military bases and they don't even have enough fuel to use the fighter planes.

Gee, I wonder why no other African country has been able to produce high-level military equipment?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 12, 2018, 03:53:57 AM »
Gee, I wonder why no other African country has been able to produce high-level military equipment?

Because they don't have German,Dutch,British,Croats & Jewish ancestry   ;D

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #183 on: October 12, 2018, 12:13:14 PM »
The lid is about to fly across the room as the pot explodes.

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/companies-and-deals/probe-finds-r1-9bn-looted-from-vbs-mutual-bank/

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2018-10-11-the-shivambu-brothers-and-the-great-vbs-heist/

2 billion rand is not a lot, for any real country. Here, it is a lot. This 2 bil was siphoned off directly from the payments of some very, very poor people and municipalities. Very fucking old and black supporters of the call to deposit money in the bank , later queued for hours never to receive it back. These fucking thieves, wearing armani and 1 mil watches, stole from people much worse off than I.

I sense a change. There is a limit to how far things can be pushed in the mind, while they fall apart in reality.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 13, 2018, 03:09:54 AM »
The lid is about to fly across the room as the pot explodes.

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/companies-and-deals/probe-finds-r1-9bn-looted-from-vbs-mutual-bank/

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2018-10-11-the-shivambu-brothers-and-the-great-vbs-heist/

2 billion rand is not a lot, for any real country. Here, it is a lot. This 2 bil was siphoned off directly from the payments of some very, very poor people and municipalities. Very fucking old and black supporters of the call to deposit money in the bank , later queued for hours never to receive it back. These fucking thieves, wearing armani and 1 mil watches, stole from people much worse off than I.

I sense a change. There is a limit to how far things can be pushed in the mind, while they fall apart in reality.

Hope this will get rid of the EFF. They are the biggest threat to future of SA.

They have also had dealings with criminals and meet with them regularly.

Malema also fired an automatic rifle in a public place (not his, no license) and nothing happened to him, they lied and said it was staged with 'fire crackers' when it's clear in the videos it was an actual gun being fired.

The deputy, Shivambu strangled a journalist outside parliament and Malema said that "whites shouldn't be killed...at least for now" but after his talking of killing whites and taking land, farm murders and torture went up.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: October 13, 2018, 06:03:22 AM »
https://www.theepochtimes.com/south-africas-war-against-white-people_2681815.html

The death rate by murder for South African farmers is 313 per 100,000, perhaps the highest for any group of people on Earth who are not at war.

The murders are accompanied by torture and rape. The sadism of the attacks suggests either dark perversion or systematic terror.

Old women have oil poured over them and are then “ironed” so their skin comes off in flaps. Toddlers are drowned in boiling water. Recently, a man was stabbed more than 150 times with a garden fork.

Little girls are nailed to kitchen tables and raped over and over. Sometimes the attackers will stay for hours. They bring food and alcohol, as if to a bizarre hate fest.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #186 on: October 13, 2018, 12:50:49 PM »
Here's another gem from the 'police commissioner':

''White people brought crime to South Africa, they brought things they know we would be tempted to steal, just to make us look bad''

General Kehla Shitole

http://newsupdatessa.site/white-people-brought-crime-to-south-africa-they-brought-things-they-know-we-would-be-tempted-to-steal-just-to-make-us-look-badgeneral-kehla-sithole/

[/quote ]

Quote from: Thin Lizzy on 07-10-2018, 20:37:38

The irony is that there are leftists professors throughout the United States who would agree with this.

And There are A Few on This Board Who Think Like That !!!!!  ::) ::) ::)
And think it Normal & Correct Thinking — FFS

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 13, 2018, 12:57:33 PM »
Hope this will get rid of the EFF. They are the biggest threat to future of SA.

They have also had dealings with criminals and meet with them regularly.

Malema also fired an automatic rifle in a public place (not his, no license) and nothing happened to him, they lied and said it was staged with 'fire crackers' when it's clear in the videos it was an actual gun being fired.

The deputy, Shivambu strangled a journalist outside parliament and Malema said that "whites shouldn't be killed...at least for now" but after his talking of killing whites and taking land, farm murders and torture went up.

Yet another example on a large scale just how
Advanced & Civilised Blacks in Big numbers are.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 14, 2018, 12:13:49 AM »
https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/south-africa/south-africa-ranks-worse-than-russia-in-economic-freedom/

South Africa ranks worse than Russia in economic freedom

The latest Economic Freedom of the World (EFW) index, which measures the degree to which the policies and institutions of countries support economic freedom, has ranked South Africa 94th with Russia ahead at 87th. The latest global ranking comes as a monumental tumble from the 46th position South Africa held in 2000 – at that time, South Africa was revered as one of the world’s freest countries.

Protection of persons and their rightfully acquired property is a central element of both economic freedom and civil society. Indeed, it is the most important function of government and South Africa, with its policy uncertainty, has seen a decline in these metrics.

Policy uncertainty continues to obstruct capital flows into South Africa.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 14, 2018, 04:16:01 AM »
Let’s see all the Intelligent Caring Blacks & Liberal Leftist from GetBig go help their brothers
Sort the problems in South Africa while extolling the benefits of racial integration & harmony & tolerance
Love to see how that works out for them.....  ;D