Author Topic: MTG appreciation thread  (Read 717 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: MTG appreciation thread
« Reply #25 on: Today at 04:12:16 AM »
Look, obviously Corn pop has always been a pedo along with his kid. At this point, especially with basically a confession from his own daughter confirming the contents of her diary and NOT DENYING what her father did. If you still support him after all of this proof, then you are in fact either a pedo or pedo sympathizer.

No two ways about it.....and this is aside from him turning this country into a complete disaster from the economy, to immigration too foreign policy to rampant crime to Afganistan, getting 13 of our soldiers killed and leaving behind thousands more including our allies....not to mention funding terrorists states being Iran and sending $40mil A WEEK to the taliban.
  yet you ignore all the trump transgressions of which there are many. I never said I liked Biden, but Trump is a total disaster waiting to happen.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: Today at 04:15:54 AM »

F

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #27 on: Today at 04:37:15 AM »
It was raining like cats and dogs just before. He had a great turn out for that area of the Bronx, that's an area that doesn't come out for anything political, unless it's a free turkey giveaway or something similar. To get even a few thousand is an accomplishment. I actually know people from those areas, they aren't down with the tranny/illegal alien/inflation push that is happening.

I don't think there is any illusion that Trump could win New York, but there is a shift in ethnic communities that is very visible.                                                                           

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: Today at 04:54:19 AM »
It was raining like cats and dogs just before. He had a great turn out for that area of the Bronx, that's an area that doesn't come out for anything political, unless it's a free turkey giveaway or something similar. To get even a few thousand is an accomplishment. I actually know people from those areas, they aren't down with the tranny/illegal alien/inflation push that is happening.

I don't think there is any illusion that Trump could win New York, but there is a shift in ethnic communities that is very visible.                                                                         
                      choice 2024, either garbage {Biden} or raw sewage{Trump} the choice is yours.
F