Author Topic: UFC 193  (Read 65404 times)

APE907

• Getbig III
Re: UFC 193
« Reply #400 on: November 19, 2015, 05:59:17 PM »

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #401 on: November 19, 2015, 06:37:52 PM »

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #402 on: November 19, 2015, 07:02:35 PM »
what about lance armstrong??  there is no way in hell he could pass 7 years of  tour de france blood testing without cooperation from the federation.   if he was drugged and passing the tests on an ongoing bases it is because they were in control of it , not the athlete.

The UCI you mean. Lance actually tested positive once during a race in Switzerland, but the positive was covered up. Some French sports newspaper did retro-active testing of his samples years after he started winning the Tour and all the samples came back positive for EPO.

His story was too good to be true. The main issue was that he was throwing around a lot of money and no one had the guts to take him down.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #403 on: November 20, 2015, 05:41:11 AM »
The UCI you mean. Lance actually tested positive once during a race in Switzerland, but the positive was covered up. Some French sports newspaper did retro-active testing of his samples years after he started winning the Tour and all the samples came back positive for EPO.

His story was too good to be true. The main issue was that he was throwing around a lot of money and no one had the guts to take him down.

The French seem to go after users. A few months after Ian Thorpe 'retired' it was revealed he failed a test through the French. He pretended to sue them to save face and say he didn't.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #404 on: November 20, 2015, 05:13:04 PM »

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #405 on: November 21, 2015, 05:01:04 AM »
Lmao..
 ;D ;D

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: November 29, 2015, 08:55:01 AM »
Ronda came out of hiding

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: November 29, 2015, 04:28:28 PM »
The woman Joe Rogan calls "a 10"

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #408 on: November 29, 2015, 04:35:25 PM »
Rogan was in love with her it seemed like. The hype was relentless.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: November 29, 2015, 11:31:18 PM »
The woman Joe Rogan calls "a 10"

she is ugly, chunky, and no where near the best fighter even in her weightclass.  the way they built her up to being the second coming is an embarrassment. they must feel ridiculous how they built her up.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #410 on: November 30, 2015, 09:05:38 AM »
her standup was kind of exposed kind of I guess.. But alot of people jumping on a bandwagon just hating on this girl like she wasn't any good.

Always as good as your last fight in the mind of sheeple crowd I guess. Just how people work...

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #411 on: November 30, 2015, 12:09:41 PM »
her standup was kind of exposed kind of I guess.. But alot of people jumping on a bandwagon just hating on this girl like she wasn't any good.

Always as good as your last fight in the mind of sheeple crowd I guess. Just how people work...

The hating comes from how she behaves as a self important shite human being, disgusting, confrontational with Mob/bully mentality.

Proof:
Rhonda confronting & challenging Miesha & her husband, calling Edmond to bully the couple.
https://sendvid.com/v5tbsofe (for non-US citizens)

(ufc doing everything to make this videoclip dissapear)

Dennis Hallman calling out POS Edmond and Rhonda confronting/challenging Dennis, show the true faces of worthless shite human beings.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: November 30, 2015, 12:53:57 PM »
The hating comes from how she behaves as a self important shite human being, disgusting, confrontational with Mob/bully mentality.

I'm not saying that she's a good person (I don't know her) but those two clips were totaly staged.
Half of what these fighters do and say is just pre fight promotion.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #413 on: November 30, 2015, 01:07:27 PM »
I'm not saying that she's a good person (I don't know her) but those two clips were totaly staged.
Half of what these fighters do and say is just pre fight promotion.

Definitely not, the staged claims comes from Rhondas PR team and her fans.

There's already several threads on sherdog/UG forums on that issue. Just look up how many bridges Ronda burned in her Judo career,also  her mother thinks Edmond is a POS and treats other girls in the gym like crap.

you can post your Staged claims here: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/yo-edmond-come-here-she-says-i-dont-know-how-hit-pads-video-3112375/  I'm sure you'll find the answer.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: November 30, 2015, 03:24:54 PM »
I have no idea about the other stuff but those UFC shows are staged.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: November 30, 2015, 04:37:03 PM »

I could never wait to see her lose.   way too arrogant, ignorant, disrespectful and one the the poorest sports mma has ever witnessed.  and when people tried to hit her, they could, and her opponents would initiate the takedown, handing her the fight.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #416 on: November 30, 2015, 07:02:22 PM »
I have no idea about the other stuff but those UFC shows are staged.

Of course there's a format but the personalities are real. I personally know, train, socialized with two people who have been on that show. B.J. Penn and Andy Wang (who was on the TUF with Penn/Pulver).
They confirmed it's real but do edit to suit their narrative. That's why Penn didn't come off so well when he was on the show with GSP. Everyone knows GSP is a stand up guy so they cherry pick moments when Penn was trash talking and tried to pump that up to create controversy. Good guy/bad guy always sells.

Of course you are always going to be conscious when a camera is on you and try to play things up. But to think that Dana tells them: "OK, act you act like this and you act like that." Is false. Just like he doesn't tell the fighters how to act. Holly is going to be the same Holly before she became famous. Connor is going to be Connor building interest in his fights because that's what he wants and not  because Dana tells him. But Connor is still cocky and supremely confident and will always try to play with your head and Uriah is still Uriah, kind of taking things in stride as is shown on the current TUF. Nobody is telling Connor what to say and nobody is telling Uriah how he should respond.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: November 30, 2015, 07:06:53 PM »
With all the training that Rhonda does, and every UFC fighter is training their asses off, she is still chunky only looking decent when she starves herself for the weigh in. But note how much fatter she gets just from the weigh in to game time.

When she retires we are talking major perma bulker. She's a congenital fatso and it will be a life long battle.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #418 on: December 01, 2015, 05:42:59 AM »
With all the training that Rhonda does, and every UFC fighter is training their asses off, she is still chunky only looking decent when she starves herself for the weigh in. But note how much fatter she gets just from the weigh in to game time.

When she retires we are talking major perma bulker. She's a congenital fatso and it will be a life long battle.

Agreed. Mama June proportions of peace.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #419 on: December 01, 2015, 06:01:34 AM »

Proof:
Rhonda confronting & challenging Miesha & her husband, calling Edmond to bully the couple.
https://sendvid.com/v5tbsofe (for non-US citizens)

(ufc doing everything to make this videoclip dissapear)

Could you please give me a working video. I can't watch that in my country

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #420 on: December 01, 2015, 09:35:07 AM »

Think you could beat her?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #421 on: December 01, 2015, 11:19:43 AM »
Could you please give me a working video. I can't watch that in my country

I posted it : https://sendvid.com/v5tbsofe

if that doesn't work here's another: https://streamable.com/uypt

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: December 01, 2015, 03:19:39 PM »

I don't know. Despite all the trash talk she's getting she is a world class athlete and tough as nails and her ground game is superb. I once rolled with a juiced up (as least she looked it) girl from Brasil that was a Black Belt. She weighed around 165 lbs (so she said) I was a purple belt at the time. We were just training so I kind of held back and out of respect didn't try to submit her. Just keep the game going. The thing that struck me was how weak she felt and how I could at pretty much any time submit her.

Strength matters a lot and men are just waaaay stronger than women especially in the upper body. The scrawny and frail Nate Diaz would easily crush RR and the fact she was talking about beating Cain Velasquez shows how delusional she got.

But I'm convinced she'll be back and more determined than ever. She'll forget trying to stand with Holly and just try to get it to the ground. As superior as Holly is in stand up, Rhonda is just as superior on the ground.

I still hope that HH destroys her again. She seems like a much better person and a much better role model.

Hate this wigger.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #423 on: December 01, 2015, 03:30:21 PM »
He would need to get by The Spaniard: Edad De Consentimiento before being able to fight Rousey.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #424 on: December 01, 2015, 04:35:57 PM »
I don't know. Despite all the trash talk she's getting she is a world class athlete and tough as nails and her ground game is superb. I once rolled with a juiced up (as least she looked it) girl from Brasil that was a Black Belt. She weighed around 165 lbs (so she said) I was a purple belt at the time. We were just training so I kind of held back and out of respect didn't try to submit her. Just keep the game going. The thing that struck me was how weak she felt and how I could at pretty much any time submit her.
I
Strength matters a lot and men are just waaaay stronger than women especially in the upper body. The scrawny and frail Nate Diaz would easily crush RR and the fact she was talking about beating Cain Velasquez shows how delusional she got.

But I'm convinced she'll be back and more determined than ever. She'll forget trying to stand with Holly and just try to get it to the ground. As superior as Holly is in stand up, Rhonda is just as superior on the ground.

I still hope that HH destroys her again. She seems like a much better person and a much better role model.

Hate this wigger.

The thing that impressed me the most about holy in that fight besides her great ass was the way she handled the clinch. She got double under hooks around Rhonda at one point and actually took Rhonda down. It was a belly to belly takedown. Rhonda did get her down one time Holy got her arm out right away and popped back up. Holly is a very legit athlete. I think she is everything Rhonda was suppose to be. I hope she keeps improving  her ground game because her stand up is truly world class.