Author Topic: Interview with King Kamali 05-23-06  (Read 20491 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: Interview with King Kamali 05-23-06
« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2006, 06:43:18 PM »
...VinnieG, you have ZERO cred.  Kamali win the O?...even KING doesn't say shit like that.  You're truly clueless about bodybuilding potential...it shows.

MONSTER TRUTH... Amen Brotha! Vinne G should be banned from getbig for utter cluelessness regarding bodybuilding.  ;D

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: Interview with King Kamali 05-23-06
« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2006, 06:46:59 PM »

I agree.  The new generation of powerlifter are a lot more lean and cut yet much stronger than before allowing them to have more endurance and speed in competition since a lot of the matches involve the fastest time.

King Kamali's waist is due to the excessive use of insulin and GH.  Whoever did his nutritional work really fucked him up pretty bad.  The growth hormone has enlarged his organs so there is little chance of his belly to go down and he'll have a number of health risks down the line.  If he controls his ab poses then it won't affect his placings so poorly.  The bowflex he's using will actually help out a lot since you have to keep your abs tight to properly train.  Its why I have one of my Total Trainer machines I sell in my home for.  I use it on the off-days for the same purpose as well as bring out the cuts.

One thing I did notice is that Kamali was pretty full and looked much larger.  It appears he was truthful about not using diuetics since they drain the glycogen out of the body

I've said this about him since 2001.  Kamali can actually still win the Mr Olympia but he's got to stay the course

WOW....Just WOW..... :o