Author Topic: Interview with King Kamali 05-23-06  (Read 20490 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Interview with King Kamali 05-23-06
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2006, 10:25:02 PM »
this is why I think the "training like a powrlifter gives you a thick waist" is bullshit, I give you POWERLIFTER Dave Gulledge:

Dave is obviously right handed.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2006, 10:29:24 PM »
How big did he say those arms were again? I think 18 inches would be a generous estimate.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2006, 10:34:19 PM »
Chad is fun to pick on, but really, athletes know his reputation.  For King to blame Chad for his current condition seems strange.  You don't hear King Coleman or any of his other clients complaining about their treatment from Chad.  yet King, a man who has never taken responsibility for anything and done more talking than winning in his pro career, can't stop blaming chad.

Yes, chad has arguably hurt a few guys' kidneys.  but it seems strange that ONLY KING has a gut from working with Chad.  Despite being the most massive lean BBer on earth, coleman can control his gut, even with arms twice as big as Kings. Weird.

I got to disagree with you on Ronnie's gut. It is terrible. With a midsection like he had back in 1995-1998, there wouldn't be as much controversy about him getting a Sandow for early Christmas present every year.

Don Youngblood.

Greg Kovacs.

Ronnie-C.

Tom Princess.

Four gut monsters on the top of my head.

Granted, Kovacs came to Teh Chad and was already a piece of mess, but the three other fellas are/were terrible in the gut department too.

Who's to blame?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2006, 10:41:53 PM »
Chad is a monster, but chad makes people's arms and legs grow along with the bellies.

King stood onstage with small arms and legs and a barrel belly.  If he had worked with Chad this year, his gut might be swollen and his kidneys might have been stolen, but he'd have been sporting some bigger guns in poses.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2006, 10:44:04 PM »
How big did he say those arms were again? I think 18 inches would be a generous estimate.

Look at that bulging midsection...

He needs to slim down.

18 inch arms looks bigger on a 225 lbs guy than on someone weighing 250 lbs.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2006, 10:47:37 PM »
Chad is a monster, but chad makes people's arms and legs grow along with the bellies.

King stood onstage with small arms and legs and a barrel belly.  If he had worked with Chad this year, his gut might be swollen and his kidneys might have been stolen, but he'd have been sporting some bigger guns in poses.

Yeah and that comment comes from someone with such an extensive knowlage of juice.

Fact is Chad transformed many pro's from nobodys to winners....hmm...Coleman comes to mind.

If he didnt know how to do his job people would have left him long ago and no new ones would have come too.

Now about the powerlifting training style...LMAOOOOOOOOOOO King DONT train like that and even if he did it still a damn lie.Trainling like that wont make your waist wide.Old Ronnie,Franco,JJ,Ohearn,that polish dude who is WSM and many more train like mad men but have small waists.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2006, 10:52:46 PM »

Yeah and that comment comes from someone with such an extensive knowlage of juice.

Fact is Chad transformed many pro's from nobodys to winners....hmm...Coleman comes to mind.

If he didnt know how to do his job people would have left him long ago and no new ones would have come too.

Now about the powerlifting training style...LMAOOOOOOOOOOO King DONT train like that and even if he did it still a damn lie.Trainling like that wont make your waist wide.Old Ronnie,Franco,JJ,Ohearn,that polish dude who is WSM and many more train like mad men but have small waists.

I'm gonna agree with you on the powerlifting comment.

I highly doubt that you'll get a gut from doing powerlifting training alone.

You need to add something to the mix for those kinds of disgusting results.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2006, 10:56:27 PM »

Although many probably disagree with me, as I know, with Joe McNeils help, and if he is serious about training like a bodybuilder, and give up the powerlifter ways, he may very well place in the top 3 at the Supershow or the Montreal Pro.

As for Kamali leaving Chad, competitors move around. Hany Rambod, Chris Aceto, Milos Sarcev and others will tell you that. Sometimes what works for one doesnt work for another.

As for George Farah and his comments, very interesting George. Can wait to see you to onstage again head to head and may the best man win.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2006, 10:57:09 PM »
I'm gonna agree with you on the powerlifting comment.

I highly doubt that you'll get a gut from doing powerlifting training alone.

You need to add something to the mix for those kinds of disgusting results.

YIP
Zack

Actualy most juicers train kind of like powerlifting ,the juice gives you lots of energy and more importent motivation! Usualy it the ones that train light that are considered wierd ,Flex,Vince Taylor and such.

I personly know many pure powerlifters that have a great waists.Nothing more then another excuse for a has-been Shitmalai...damn he aint even an has been since he never was shit... ;D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2006, 11:01:13 PM »
I don't have a distended stomach!

I don't have small arms, they're 21 inches contest time!

George said something or looked at me crooked I swears!

Its sad that Kamali is held back by the fact that he's obviously surrounded by yes men.  Shawn Ray might very well have a hardon for bashing kamali, but his commentary on king during his routine was far from inaccurate. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2006, 11:01:45 PM »

Um, I think we're saying the same thing.  Chad is good.  He has torn up a few ppl, there is no arguing that.  But if king HAD worked with him, he would look better.  And while I choose not to use, I have learned a lot about gear in the last year.   I don't build sites for marathon runners all day ya know ;)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2006, 11:19:24 PM »
Is this is a wide waist?

Something just isn't right here, Dennis may have more distension but he can back it up with a upper body.

I don't know that kings problem is so much distension but the fact he's just not big enough up top to offset it.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2006, 11:20:39 PM »
Although many probably disagree with me, as I know, with Joe McNeils help, and if he is serious about training like a bodybuilder, and give up the powerlifter ways, he may very well place in the top 3 at the Supershow or the Montreal Pro.

I think a more realistic approach would've been for him to drop the competition plans for the rest of the year, clean out and get down in weight.

Then he may be a contender in the spring shows.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2006, 02:51:24 AM »
in a street fight,who would win?kamali or farah?
i say farah

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2006, 04:10:03 AM »
What "other people", the 63-man posse he brought with him?

No way that "feedback" came from anyone even remotely objective.  ::)

63 is a great bunch of ass kissers and yes-mans for pro like Kamali; no wonder he have that illusion by himself to be a great bodybuilder while he really is just a joke. I mean how you can be great if you completely lack some muscle groups like forearms, triceps or calves? If you want to train like a power lifter, why you bother to come BB-competitions at all? Go for power lifting all the way, and show what you are good for ;D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2006, 04:16:40 AM »
I think its great to be optimistic and some of kamali's frame of mind is functional but he doesn't show much improvement in his weak areas and refuses to acknowledge them.  Its a shame.  I mean look at the pictures I posted before.  If kamali's arms are 21 inches what are DJ's?  Bare in mind that Lee Priest posted proof his arms were 21 in contest shape.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2006, 09:49:29 AM »
in a street fight,who would win?kamali or farah?
i say farah

Farah is practically invinceable, guns can't even stop him 8)
I

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2006, 10:52:59 AM »
this is why I think the "training like a powrlifter gives you a thick waist" is bullshit, I give you POWERLIFTER Dave Gulledge:

I agree.  The new generation of powerlifter are a lot more lean and cut yet much stronger than before allowing them to have more endurance and speed in competition since a lot of the matches involve the fastest time.

King Kamali's waist is due to the excessive use of insulin and GH.  Whoever did his nutritional work really fucked him up pretty bad.  The growth hormone has enlarged his organs so there is little chance of his belly to go down and he'll have a number of health risks down the line.  If he controls his ab poses then it won't affect his placings so poorly.  The bowflex he's using will actually help out a lot since you have to keep your abs tight to properly train.  Its why I have one of my Total Trainer machines I sell in my home for.  I use it on the off-days for the same purpose as well as bring out the cuts.

One thing I did notice is that Kamali was pretty full and looked much larger.  It appears he was truthful about not using diuetics since they drain the glycogen out of the body

I've said this about him since 2001.  Kamali can actually still win the Mr Olympia but he's got to stay the course
A

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2006, 11:02:55 AM »
I must be missing something here......

I was always under the impression that Sheri, Bob, & George were friendly towards one another or atleast friends.

Didn't realize George & Sheri had a falling out

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2006, 11:03:17 AM »
Farah is practically invinceable, guns can't even stop him 8)

bullet prooved

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2006, 11:34:53 AM »
Well, well, well ...

Matt C: You're gonna get it. kingkamali@hotmail.com, email me.                                                
thisiskeith12: You, too. kingkamali@hotmail.com  

Bast175: Rubber and glue. kingkamali@hotmail.com

BroadStreetBruiser: You do. kingkamali@hotmail.com

ironneck: You are. kingkamali@hotmail.com  

210 and growing: Pfft. Whatever. kingkamali@hotmail.com

slayer: YOU'RE the smuck! kingkamali@hotmail.com

Pages 2, 3, 4, and 5: Need to talk. kingkamali@hotmail.com

And finally, 240 is Back: Says he misses you. bobchic@hotmail.com

King Kamali

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2006, 11:38:41 AM »
Well, well, well ...

Matt C: You're gonna get it. kingkamali@hotmail.com, email me.                                                
thisiskeith12: You, too. kingkamali@hotmail.com  

Bast175: Rubber and glue. kingkamali@hotmail.com

BroadStreetBruiser: You do. kingkamali@hotmail.com

210 and growing: Pfft. Whatever. kingkamali@hotmail.com

slayer: YOU'RE the smuck! kingkamali@hotmail.com

Pages 2, 3, 4, and 5: Need to talk. kingkamali@hotmail.com

And finally, 240 is Back: Says he misses you. bobchic@hotmail.com

King Kamali

you're king kamali? ???

E

E

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2006, 11:41:06 AM »

am i ??? and more important,are you kamali ???

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2006, 11:46:31 AM »
you're king kamali? ???

No, he is. I'm Frank Sinatra. For reference:

Well well well... I see the ultimate internet chicken shits are at it again. I will do a full interview with Ron and will go over all the issues especially this little crew of losers that love to stalk me and my career. Here is a quick response to each of you:

Defcon: My triceps were good enough to beat a lot of good competitors last night..Post your picture and let's see what you got.

Stavios: It was a great show and I received the loudest and best response out of all the fans in attendance.

Big Poppa J: I saw the pictures and the web broadcast and and I did not go into shock.. I was still compared to Dennis, Henry, and will more which means I did my job.. Can you see that or are you in shock?

Sarcasm: From what Disgusted has told me you are one of my biggest stalkers next to Goatnuts.. Get a life you are waste of space.

mindspin: My arms measure 21 inches contest time and 22 and some change in the off-season. Send me your home address and real name and info. and I will come over and show you in person. It would be my pleasure.

Mister GX: My waistline was down 2 inches, I had striated glutes, bigger arms and quads and my shape is comeback to form.. I looked much better than last year. I too have pictures that my wife tookwith a much better camera and I will send then to you... Just email me your address, real name and info. and I will drop them off in person.

And finally.. 240 is back... Send me an email at kingkamali@hotmail.com and I will provide you with my mobile number so we can talk in person... I have way too much to say so it would be best to just contact me directly... Don't be scared, I won't bash you or come at you in a violent matter.. I just want to explain a few things to you. Be a man and I will respect you for showing some guts unlike the few morons on this board.

King Kamali

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2006, 11:47:29 AM »
i thought you died?