Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 196400 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #3951 on: March 21, 2024, 10:33:10 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3952 on: March 22, 2024, 11:01:24 AM »
Teen squatter suspects in slaying of NYC mom found in duffel bag busted in Pennsylvania after stealing her car: sources [Got 'em]
New York Post ^ | March 22, 2024 | Joe Marino, Georgett Roberts and Emily Crane
Posted on 3/22/2024, 12:47:02 PM by canuck_conservative

Two fugitive squatters eyed in the slaying of a woman whose body was found stuffed in a duffel bag in a Manhattan apartment were busted in Pennsylvania Friday morning...

Halley Tejada, 19, and Kensly Alston, 18, were tracked down by US Marshals deputies in York, west of Philadelphia, just before 11 a.m., and taken into custody the sources said.

It came a little over a week after the body of 52-year-old Nadia Vitel was found hidden in her late mom’s 19th-floor apartment on East 31st Street last week.

Investigators believed the suspects had been squatting in the upscale apartment and beat Vitel to death when they came face-to-face with her there, the NYPD said Thursday.

The suspects were seen on surveillance video fleeing the apartment in the wake of the slaying and taking off in the dead woman’s Lexus SUV, according to cops.

They fled through New Jersey into Pennsylvania, where they crashed the SUV in Lower Paxton Township, police said.

The pair had been using the victim’s credit cards in the Keystone State, according to law-enforcement sources...

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3953 on: April 01, 2024, 12:41:47 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3954 on: April 01, 2024, 04:05:54 PM »
Of course.  I doubt he has any idea what is happening around him.

Biden says he 'didn't do that' when asked about Easter being 'Trans Visibility Day,' despite proclamation
The president issued a proclamation commemorating Sunday as Transgender Visibility Day
By Thomas Catenacci Fox News
Published April 1, 2024
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-he-didnt-do-that-when-asked-about-proclaiming-easter-as-trans-day-of-visibility

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3955 on: April 01, 2024, 04:43:40 PM »

Biden says he 'didn't do that' when asked about Easter being 'Trans Visibility Day,' despite proclamation
The president issued a proclamation commemorating Sunday as Transgender Visibility Day
Published April 1, 2024
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-he-didnt-do-that-when-asked-about-proclaiming-easter-as-trans-day-of-visibility

This Senile Khvnt hasn't a clue what he does & doesn’t say !! FFS.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3956 on: April 01, 2024, 06:02:55 PM »

Published April 1, 2024

Remember Feinstein?  Biden isn't running anything.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3858125-feinstein-corrected-by-staffer-about-retirement-announcement/#:~:text=Sen.,was%20issued%20by%20her%20office.

Feinstein corrected by staffer about retirement announcement

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) needed to be corrected by a staffer on Tuesday that her office had put out a statement announcing her decision to retire from her Senate seat.

A reporter asked Feinstein, 89, if she had any message for her Senate colleagues after her retirement statement was issued by her office.

Feinstein asked the reporter what he was referring to, and he responded that he meant about her decision to not run for reelection.

“Well, I haven’t made that decision. I haven’t released anything,” she said.

“Senator, we put out your statement,” a staff member for Feinstein quickly cut in.

“You put out the statement?” Feinstein responded. “I should have known they put it out.”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3957 on: April 01, 2024, 09:04:40 PM »
Remember Feinstein?  Biden isn't running anything.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3858125-feinstein-corrected-by-staffer-about-retirement-announcement/#:~:text=Sen.,was%20issued%20by%20her%20office.

Feinstein corrected by staffer about retirement announcement

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) needed to be corrected by a staffer on Tuesday that her office had put out a statement announcing her decision to retire from her Senate seat.

A reporter asked Feinstein, 89, if she had any message for her Senate colleagues after her retirement statement was issued by her office.

Feinstein asked the reporter what he was referring to, and he responded that he meant about her decision to not run for reelection.

“Well, I haven’t made that decision. I haven’t released anything,” she said.

“Senator, we put out your statement,” a staff member for Feinstein quickly cut in.

“You put out the statement?” Feinstein responded. “I should have known they put it out.”

And no one will invoke the 25th Amendment.  He is Weekend at Bernies.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3958 on: April 01, 2024, 09:05:25 PM »
How much more are YOUR groceries under Joe? Try Trump Super PAC's Biden-Mart to see how your shopping bill has changed in four years
READ MORE: Trump leads Biden by four points in DailyMail.com's latest poll
93% of Trump supporters would still back him if he's convicted, our poll shows
By CHARLIE SPIERING, SENIOR POLITICAL REPORTER, WASHINGTON, DC
UPDATED: 1 April 2024
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13250027/trump-super-pac-biden-mart-grocery-shopping-expenses.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3959 on: April 02, 2024, 05:34:04 AM »
This Is Not an April Fool’s Gag
Kunstler.com ^ | 1 Apr, 2024 | James Howard Kunstler
Posted on 4/2/2024, 7:40:48 AM by MtnClimber

“I’m sorry for the harsh message, but somebody needs to tell the truth,” virologist Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche.

Did you have a fabulous Transgender Visibility Day, uncluttered with any loose talk about one Jesus Christ and his travails in the Roman Levant some 2000 years ago? The Easter Bunny desisted from twerking on the White House lawn this time around, but the Party of Chaos still nailed down the vote of the .000429 percent of the population that identifies as opposite the clerical error made upon their sexual assignment at birth. All in all, this may be the last grotesque frivolity the political class indulges in for a long time to come, and I’ll tell you why.

I had the honor of interviewing the Belgian virologist Geert Vanden Bossche on Friday for my podcast, and he had quite a sobering message. “What I am predicting,” he said, “is a massive, massive tsunami” of illness and death among highly-vaccinated populations with dysregulated immune systems.

“You commit errors or even crimes at the very small scale, you can hide them,” he said (at around 47:00 minutes into the hour-long discussion). “I have seen this happen with the Ebola vaccination with Africa a number of years ago. . . . However, if you do this at the very large scale, like what has happened with this mass [Covid] vaccination campaign, the truth will surface. And those who have committed these crimes who have been lying to the people, who have not been taking care of the health and safety of the people, will be severely, severely punished. . . . If these people would now go out and say, ‘Yeah, wait a minute, we have been making some mistakes, it wasn’t all right, we have to correct them, we have to revise our opinion,’ these people will be stoned in the streets. . . . They can only hope that something will happen that will distract from this issue, but it won’t. . . . The truth will surface: this has been a large-scale experiment of gain-of-function on the very human population. This will be something that will be reported in history for many many generations to come.”

A bit further on (around 55:20 minutes) he says, “You will see what will happen, for example, in the next coming weeks. . . is more and more cases of more serious long Covid. . . . They will start to replace the surge of the cancers. . . now we have a more chronic phase. It will end with a hyper-acute phase, a huge, huge wave. . . I’ve been studying this now for four years. I know what I’m talking about. I’m probably the only person, in all modesty, who understands the immunology behind this. . . . (At 1:00:12) The thing I want your audience to understand, what we will be facing in the hyper-acute Covid crisis that is imminent, is that we will have to build a completely new world. . . . It is very very clear that when this starts, our hospitals will collapse. And that means the chaos in all kinds of layers of society — financial, economic, social, you name it — will be complete. And that is what I’m very clearly predicting. . . . It’s very strange for me to make such statements, but I’m not hiding it because I’m two hundred percent convinced that it will happen.”

Now that you’ve had an ice-cold shower, consider some further implications of this scenario. One is that the government and its public health officials may try to attribute the blame for this to the “Disease X” story they’ve been peddling for about a year, the “next pandemic,” something entirely new. That will not be true. They will be trying to cover their asses. Rather, this next episode will be the result of the epic blunders they already made, beginning in 2020, with the emergence of Covid-19. The variant that causes the coming hyper-acute crisis will be quite different from the original “Wuhan” strain, but it will be a direct descendent of it, having mutated in the bodies of the vaccinated. It was, after all, Dr. Vanden Bossche who declared at the outset of the Covid vaxx melodrama in 2021 that vaccinating into the teeth of an ongoing pandemic disease was absolutely the wrong strategy from an immunological point-of-view, and sure to produce a grievous outcome.

What, if anything, can you do to prepare for this? Dr. Vanden Bossche is also very clear: “What I can advise. . . to all these vaccinated people: they need to avoid reinfection. It is the reinfection of vaccinated people that is responsible for this situation. . . . Well, the only thing they can do — it’s very simple — is take anti-virals, of course. The only difference is, you will not be able to wait to take anti-virals until you have symptoms. . . . As soon as people see that in one of the other countries, or one of the other states in the United States, when this starts with hospitalizations going up very rapidly, they need to take anti-virals prophylactically, not wait until they have any symptoms. I’m in Belgium. If it starts in the US, or starts in Israel, or starts in the UK, I bet you that within a few days, you will see the same scenario in many of the highly-vaccinated countries.”

By “anti-virals,” Dr. Vanden Bossche means specifically Ivermectin, the Nobel Prize-winning drug that the FDA and the CDC demonized brutally in order to distract the public from knowing that there was a safe and effective treatment for Covid. To acknowledge that would have vacated Pfizer’s and Moderna’s Emergency Use Authorization, which allowed them to make tens of billions of dollars on a very poorly tested pharma product while enjoying blanket protection against lawsuits.

“I have been predicting already a half a year ago, that the public health authorities are finally going to have mandates for ivermectin.” Dr. Vanden Bossche said. “The results with ivermectin are fabulous. It is very safe. It is the only anti-viral that is cost-effective, that is widely available, that can be supplemented in sufficient quantities. . . . There is simply no alternative.”

Note that just last week, as a result of a lawsuit brought in the Texas Southern District federal court, the FDA agreed to finally take down the social media messages it had put up to lawlessly block the use of ivermectin. Remember the mocking tweet: “You’re not a horse, you’re not a cow, come on y’all.” The truth was that the FDA had no authority to tell doctors how to practice medicine; nor to block FDA-approved drugs (including ivermectin), even for off-label treatments. Off-label treatment with approved drugs is routine in medicine. Instead of ivermectin, US public health officials pushed the use of unsafe remdesivir with intubation, resulting in many thousands of avoidable deaths. This is only one of the crimes they will have to answer for....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3960 on: April 02, 2024, 08:41:15 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3961 on: April 02, 2024, 09:33:46 AM »
The only ones left are white liberal Team Blue abortion and LGBTQ morons.   

http://rumble.com/v4n1rz3-biden-admits-he-is-a-controlled-puppet-with-trans-day-denial.html

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3962 on: April 02, 2024, 09:02:56 PM »
Imagine if they did that on a Muslium holy day?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3963 on: April 04, 2024, 07:45:35 PM »
99 Cents Only to close all 371 stores and wind down its business
Andrea Chang, Laurence Darmiento
April 4, 2024
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/99-cents-only-close-371-003947035.html

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3964 on: April 05, 2024, 08:43:24 PM »
303,000 jobs in March.  What a loser.  UE dropped to 3.8.  Again, What a loser. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3965 on: April 05, 2024, 08:49:03 PM »
303,000 jobs in March.  What a loser.  UE dropped to 3.8.  Again, What a loser.

Yeah, he is. Literally all part time and illegals. Can you tell us what was done to create these magical jobs when store like the .99 store are closing almost 400 stores…just as an example?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3966 on: April 05, 2024, 09:18:49 PM »
99 Cents Only to close all 371 stores and wind down its business
Andrea Chang, Laurence Darmiento
April 4, 2024
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/99-cents-only-close-371-003947035.html
How the hell do you run a 99 cent store out of business? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3967 on: April 06, 2024, 02:34:15 AM »
All presidents claim record job numbers, most of 'em lie... Including the worlds #1 liar, pant-shitter...

https://www.heritage.org/jobs-and-labor/commentary/bidens-low-marks-the-economy-reflect-reality

Smoke/mirrors... Only retards believe politicians..

The economy is not adding high-paying, full-time jobs that come with benefits. The number of full-time jobs was roughly flat over the last 12 months, so essentially all the job growth was part-time employment. As the layoffs mount, Americans are replacing their previous job with more than one part-time job.

Aside from those losing their primary job, Americans are increasingly taking second or third jobs to make ends meet.

But even the BLS statistics on multiple job holders understate the extent of the problem. When a person gets a second job, that increases the number of multiple job holders. But when that person gets a third job, it doesn’t.

With 60% of Americans living from paycheck to paycheck, it’s no surprise that so many of them have gotten extra jobs as they rack up a record $1.1 trillion in credit card debt to cover necessities.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3968 on: April 06, 2024, 02:02:26 PM »
How the hell do you run a 99 cent store out of business? ;D

Prohibit them from buying Chinese imports. No profit in selling crap even for only 99 cents. Kidding!

"Interim CEO Mike Simoncic said in a statement that the retailer has struggled for years as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, changes in consumer demand, inflation and rising levels of product “shrink” — a measure that encompasses losses from employee theft, shoplifting, damage, administrative errors and more."

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3970 on: April 08, 2024, 06:43:14 AM »
Prohibit them from buying Chinese imports. No profit in selling crap even for only 99 cents. Kidding!

"Interim CEO Mike Simoncic said in a statement that the retailer has struggled for years as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, changes in consumer demand, inflation and rising levels of product “shrink” — a measure that encompasses losses from employee theft, shoplifting, damage, administrative errors and more."

Could have just said "Bidenflation".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3972 on: April 10, 2024, 12:05:08 PM »
Funky Cold Joe Biden! Inflation Comes In HOT For 4th Consectutive Print (Core Inflation Hotter Than Expected At 3.8% YoY)
Confounded Interest ^ | 04/10/2024 | Anthony B. Sanders
Posted on 4/10/2024, 2:57:22 PM by Kaiser8408a

Funky cold Joe Biden is his reaction to inflation caused by his outragous spending. His legion of sycophants are now saying inflation is a good thing or don’t notice it. But Biden will never stop spending .

Coming into today’s CPI number, which followed three previous red-hot inflation prints, we said that it’s time for a “miss” (the first of 2024) not because the data demands it – on the contrary, prices continue to rise at a frightening pace – but because a dovish CPI print today would be the last opportunity for the Fed to set a timetable for a rate cut calendar ahead of November’s election.

Well, you can wave goodbye to all that, because we just got the 4th consecutive “inflation beat” in a row…

… with supercore inflation coming in blazing hot…

It’s about to get even worse: recall today we have a $39 billion 10-year auction which is already being dubbed “sloppy” and a definitive break of 4.5% could easily extend if underwriting dealers are left holding the bag. As it stands, the 10yr has popped above the 4.5% parapet. Ian Lyngen at BMO Capital Markets says:“We expect the setup to the auction will break 4.50% in 10-year yields with ease.”

Obviously, this is very bad news for Joe Biden. It’s still only April, and we’ll have another half-a-year’s worth of inflation reports before the election. But we’re approaching the point where high inflation is bound to still be in voters’ minds when they head to the polls, regardless of how the price figures come in over summer.

(Excerpt) Read more at confoundedinterest.net ...

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3973 on: April 10, 2024, 02:43:24 PM »
"Who do I call on next - hang on a second, I got my list here."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3974 on: April 10, 2024, 05:02:15 PM »
"Who do I call on next - hang on a second, I got my list here."

They probably have to write his script in big crayon-like letters.