Author Topic: Georgia DA Fani Willis claims 'improper' relationship accusations are based on r  (Read 6844 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
https://www.foxnews.com/media/jonathan-turley-astonished-fani-willis-nathan-wade-have-not-stepped-aside-case-gets-worse-day

A private investigator uncovered the emails and texts.

He probably found more, much more. To email and text that much, they’re obviously not bright or tech savvy enough to realize it’s not a good idea.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Also came out today that Willis lied about never meeting with anyone at the White House.  She met with Kamala Harris at the White House before the indictment in Georgia.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Apparently, the decision to remove her comes down Friday 03-15. Any predictions?

If I had to bet, I say she gets removed but I’m not confident about it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Apparently, the decision to remove her comes down Friday 03-15. Any predictions?

What should happen is Willis, Wade, and the entire office should be disqualified.  I doubt that actually happens.  I just don't think he will have the stones to do the right thing.

I think he will disqualify Wade, admonish Willis but not disqualify her, and refer both of them to some ethical office for an investigation. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

I don’t think they will either. Willis has been seen multiple times at the White House as if recent meeting with Harris and more than likely Soros as well which I think is one of the reasons why she’s been so smug, almost taunting up until this week.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
The Boyfriend Wade has to go. The Judge went with a political decision to try to appease both sides.

Judge in Trump Georgia case says Fani Willis or Nathan Wade must step aside - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/03/15/fani-willis-trump-georgia-case/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
The case is still done. Fani is not very smart. Surely, more misconduct will be uncovered.

Kemp signs law reviving Georgia sanctions panel that could disrupt Willis prosecution of Trump | The Hill

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4534278-kemp-georgia-sanctions-panel-willis-prosecution-trump/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The Boyfriend Wade has to go. The Judge went with a political decision to try to appease both sides.

Judge in Trump Georgia case says Fani Willis or Nathan Wade must step aside - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/03/15/fani-willis-trump-georgia-case/

The perjury alone should warrant disqualification 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

The judge had no sack. He basically kicked the can down the road.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Hahaha.  Then the GOP would never hold office of any kind.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
The judge had no sack. He basically kicked the can down the road.

No he didnt
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Not surprised.  I think this has everything to do with him recently getting a primary opponent with voting taking place in May.  Coward. 

He devoted one sentence to Robin Yeartie, who testified that she personally witnessed them engaging in hugging, kissing, etc. as early as 2019. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

No he didnt

Yeah, he did. He left it to Kemp. You really think there isn’t more misconduct?

The reason she didn’t hire the boyfriend as a staff attorney was because it would’ve limited how much she could pay him. He would’ve gotten a standard staff salary.

By going the special prosecutor route she could pay him more. The dude was billing 30k a month. And we’re supposed to believe that on top of this, she emptied out the cash in her safe to reimburse this guy for the vacations they took?

There will be more coming out. The case is toast.

Kemp’s signature allows Georgia prosecutor oversight panel to begin work

https://www.ajc.com/politics/governors-signature-allows-georgia-prosecutor-oversight-panel-to-begin-its-work/7P4YZGP5RFCCTNTGTJOFV77KXQ/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Prosecutor leaves Georgia election case against Trump after relationship with district attorney

"A special prosecutor who had a romantic relationship with Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis formally withdrew Friday from the Georgia election interference case against former President Donald Trump after a judge ruled one of them had to leave the case for it to move forward."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fulton-county-da-fani-willis-130818496.html

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Prosecutor leaves Georgia election case against Trump after relationship with district attorney

"A special prosecutor who had a romantic relationship with Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis formally withdrew Friday from the Georgia election interference case against former President Donald Trump after a judge ruled one of them had to leave the case for it to move forward."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fulton-county-da-fani-willis-130818496.html

From my understanding, he was a defense attorney. Before this gig he had no experience as a Prosecutor.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
From my understanding, he was a defense attorney. Before this gig he had no experience as a Prosecutor.

Had never tried a felony case as a prosecutor and had zero experience with RICO cases.  Kicking him off actually hurts Trump and the other defendants, because Wade is a doofus.  His replacement will likely be a lot more competent.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Fani Willis Hit By Judge With Criticism That Could Be 'Career Ender': CNN Expert
The Fulton County D.A. won the right to remain on the prosecution, but CNN's Elie Honig pointed to "devastating" language in the judge's opinion nonetheless.
Ron Dicker
Mar 15, 2024

Fani Willis won the court battle to stay on in the Georgia election-meddling case against Donald Trump, but the judge’s opinion contained damning statements that could be “devastating” to Willis’ career, CNN legal analyst Elie Honig said Friday. (Watch the video below.)

Honig noted that the judge made several critical comments about Willis, the district attorney for Fulton County, Georgia, even as he ruled that she can remain on the prosecution if prosecutor Nathan Wade removes himself.

Willis and Wade were romantically involved, leading to a motion by Trump’s lawyers to dismiss the case on the grounds that Willis improperly benefited from their relationship.

Judge Scott McAfee dismissed the claim, but questioned Willis’ professionalism, character and truthfulness in a “bruising” opinion that would be a “career ender for a normal prosecutor,” Honig said.

“These are really serious findings by the judge about the D.A., and these are all verbatim from the opinion,” Honig said. “First of all, there is a quote, ‘significant appearance of impropriety that infects the prosecution team.’ Second, ‘a tremendous lack in judgment.’ Third, ‘the unprofessional manner of the D.A.’s testimony.’ Fourth, ‘the odor of mendacity remains.’”

Honig said the judge also suggested that Willis cast “racial aspersions on the defendants.” The CNN wonk saved for last what he thought was the most devastating comment of all: “There are reasonable questions about whether the D.A. testified untruthfully.”

“Any one of these statements by a judge would be a career ender for a normal prosecutor,” Honig said. “To have an on-the-record finding that there are reasonable questions about whether you lied under oath? That would be devastating.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fani-willis-judge-career-ender_n_65f473b3e4b0651fa4a2a6da

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Fani Willis Hit By Judge With Criticism That Could Be 'Career Ender': CNN Expert
The Fulton County D.A. won the right to remain on the prosecution, but CNN's Elie Honig pointed to "devastating" language in the judge's opinion nonetheless.
Ron Dicker
Mar 15, 2024

Fani Willis won the court battle to stay on in the Georgia election-meddling case against Donald Trump, but the judge’s opinion contained damning statements that could be “devastating” to Willis’ career, CNN legal analyst Elie Honig said Friday. (Watch the video below.)

Honig noted that the judge made several critical comments about Willis, the district attorney for Fulton County, Georgia, even as he ruled that she can remain on the prosecution if prosecutor Nathan Wade removes himself.

Willis and Wade were romantically involved, leading to a motion by Trump’s lawyers to dismiss the case on the grounds that Willis improperly benefited from their relationship.

Judge Scott McAfee dismissed the claim, but questioned Willis’ professionalism, character and truthfulness in a “bruising” opinion that would be a “career ender for a normal prosecutor,” Honig said.

“These are really serious findings by the judge about the D.A., and these are all verbatim from the opinion,” Honig said. “First of all, there is a quote, ‘significant appearance of impropriety that infects the prosecution team.’ Second, ‘a tremendous lack in judgment.’ Third, ‘the unprofessional manner of the D.A.’s testimony.’ Fourth, ‘the odor of mendacity remains.’”

Honig said the judge also suggested that Willis cast “racial aspersions on the defendants.” The CNN wonk saved for last what he thought was the most devastating comment of all: “There are reasonable questions about whether the D.A. testified untruthfully.”

“Any one of these statements by a judge would be a career ender for a normal prosecutor,” Honig said. “To have an on-the-record finding that there are reasonable questions about whether you lied under oath? That would be devastating.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fani-willis-judge-career-ender_n_65f473b3e4b0651fa4a2a6da
FAT, disgusting Nog deserves nothing less. Despicable Trash!
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Had never tried a felony case as a prosecutor and had zero experience with RICO cases.  Kicking him off actually hurts Trump and the other defendants, because Wade is a doofus.  His replacement will likely be a lot more competent.

Their case is fucked. It will never see trial. As I said, there will be more coming out.

That CNN story is front running the news. They know more is coming and are already throwing her under.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Yep, and now they have a very pissed off black woman who is going to get revenge.   The case was a waste of time as their was presented to the court that whatever relationship they had would affect their election interference case.

They just thought that the judge would throw both of them off the case to cause a mistrial delaying the case until the election is over with.  I garrantee that they will attempt to get a mistrial
A