Author Topic: Whats with all the Rock wannabes and Juicers?  (Read 6456 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Whats with all the Rock wannabes and Juicers?
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2013, 04:56:52 AM »
Tats aren't cool anymore. The fad is over. When you go to the beach and the family next to you has grand ma, grand pa, dad, mom, and daughter with tattoos it's just run it's course. When I was younger only a few military and biker guys had them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2013, 02:09:57 PM »
Tats aren't cool anymore. The fad is over. When you go to the beach and the family next to you has grand ma, grand pa, dad, mom, and daughter with tattoos it's just run it's course. When I was younger only a few military and biker guys had them.

I live in the Pacific Northwest. Most folks here are not trendsetters. The tattoo craze is still going strong.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2013, 05:03:12 PM »
Holy crap. I saw some of the worst tattoos ever at the beach this weekend. And this was in a well off city in the northeast. Very few dirt bags anywhere, but they were out in force on the beach. Just the most amateurish tattoos. Absolutely horrible!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2013, 11:09:42 PM »
I went to the beach on the weekend.  It was a pretty young crowd, I was say chicas and dudes all were 18-25 max.  I was amazed at how many of them had tats, both guys and girls.  Everyone had tats.  I saw about five or six guys with the Rock tat, you know the chest shoulder and arm covered in some samoan thing.  How do you now feel like a douche with that tat?  The bitches were annoying as shit.  All with tats wearing those trucker style Ed Hardy ball caps.  Every one of the bitches was smoking a cigarette.  Everyone of them.  White trash has hit an epic new low.

Society of sheep.  I hate ink, especially on women.  Makes them look trashy, as does the smoking.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2013, 09:53:23 AM »
The tattoos dont bother me as much as this cigarettes. Such a gross and disgusting habit.

When a girl is smoking, its an instant turn off.

Gross.
X

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2013, 09:53:47 AM »
The tattoos dont bother me as much as this cigarettes. Such a gross and disgusting habit.

When a girl is smoking, its an instant turn off.

Gross.

This.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2013, 10:03:41 AM »
i really lol at twinks with tattoos from the chest to the wrist complete, and then wearing beaters to show off their ink

all i see is a twink poser

they need to bodybuild at least

That's rather discriminatory.