Author Topic: New Business Roll out  (Read 23946 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: New Business Roll out
« Reply #200 on: May 01, 2019, 09:26:16 AM »
You keep underscoring my point that liberals are liars. Go back to your safe space cupcake

Are the shirts produced in America? I’m sure the screen print is done in the States, just wondering if the actual shirt is made here. Not trying to dig back through 8 pages of thread. Thanks.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #201 on: May 01, 2019, 09:26:50 AM »
You don’t our history. Keep out of it liar. He know Exactly what I’m talking about and no one else on this board does. So shut the fuck up.
But you did threaten him...that's shameful.
All jokes aside it really is. Please don't make that mistake with me. I'm sensitive.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: May 01, 2019, 09:27:29 AM »
Not trying to dig back through 8 pages of thread. Thanks.
I think I will right now.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: May 01, 2019, 09:41:11 AM »
The brand that we use for the tee's are made here but most of the other apparel they manufacture is not just from here but made in other countries but one IS NOT China. I've come to learn that most apparel manufacturers are made mostly in other countries. We source out of LA for now. for now
Strangely worded way to say that..." but most of the other apparel they manufacture is not just from here but made in other countries but one IS NOT China."
China or not--it's not the USA. If these products were made here you should post that right on top of your site--in HUGE LETTERS like everybody else does.
Oh..you can't

Here is the takeaway that you left behind from this thread Coach:
Apparel business is horrible unless you enjoy having dozens of boxes of shirts no one is buying in your garage while your Lambo sits outside in the rain. Low margins, shipping nightmares, size returns and endless competition. Stick to selling useless high margin supplements.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #204 on: May 01, 2019, 09:45:43 AM »
Strangely worded way to say that..." but most of the other apparel they manufacture is not just from here but made in other countries but one IS NOT China."
China or not--it's not the USA. If these products were made here you should post that right on top of your site--in HUGE LETTERS like everybody else does.
Oh..you can't

Here is the takeaway that you left behind from this thread Coach:

Much like congress today, you’re getting your ass handed to you. Your comprehension is that of a gnat lmfao. Gotta give you an A for effort tho..lol

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: May 01, 2019, 09:46:02 AM »
Coach, please tell me the shirts are not made in Mexico.  Mexico is Trump's biggest enemy.   :'(

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: May 01, 2019, 09:51:33 AM »
Much like congress today, you’re getting your ass handed to you. Your comprehension is that of a gnat lmfao. Gotta give you an A for effort tho..lol
How am either I or congress getting our asses handed to us?
You've done nothing but prove you're a wanna be bully (and a short one at that) and Barr is fumbling on words.
Come on now.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: May 01, 2019, 09:54:59 AM »
A smarter teeny weeny business owner would keep his political views to himself. You never know if your upsetting a potential CUSTOMER.
Understand Einstein??
If I were looking for a trainer, and I read your mean spirited self-righteous posts on here, I might not wanna hire you.  I notice you keep your fucken trap shut on Instagram.
Wanna show how much you REALLY support Trump?? Wear his MAGA hat and post it on your IG.
Go ahead...we'll wait.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: May 01, 2019, 09:57:10 AM »
Coach, please tell me the shirts are not made in Mexico.  Mexico is Trump's biggest enemy.   :'(
Mexico, Thailand, India, or Vietnam.
FOR SURE.
10000% bet on that shit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #209 on: May 01, 2019, 09:57:19 AM »
A smarter teeny weeny business owner would keep his political views to himself. You never know if your upsetting a potential CUSTOMER.
Understand Einstein??
If I were looking for a trainer, and I read your mean spirited self-righteous posts on here, I might not wanna hire you.  I notice you keep your fucken trap shut on Instagram.
Wanna show how much you REALLY support Trump?? Wear his MAGA hat and post it on your IG.
Go ahead...we'll wait.

You’re not so it doesn’t matter.  Can’t please everyone.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: May 01, 2019, 10:00:11 AM »
Coach, serious question.  What happened to your thumbs?  Did they get chopped off in an accident?   ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #211 on: May 01, 2019, 10:02:52 AM »

These particular tees and tanks are made here in the US. It’s not to say that depending what we design next might be from out of the country. We’re still trying to complete the summer line before the middle of June. It’s been a month and two days since we launched and sold out of the first run (360pcs) last week.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #212 on: May 01, 2019, 10:03:54 AM »
Coach, serious question.  What happened to your thumbs?  Did they get chopped off in an accident?   ???

lmao....not my thumbs

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: May 01, 2019, 10:13:05 AM »
Wait a min...is that something a man of such high faith would do?? Threaten another human being?

Is Joe Local really is Joe LOCO?

Coach is only 5'7 or something. The infamous Chihuahua bark lol

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: May 01, 2019, 10:24:15 AM »
You don’t our history. Keep out of it liar. He know Exactly what I’m talking about and no one else on this board does. So shut the fuck up.

All jokes aside, its a shame to mess with ones work, even if its a local shirt business.
Obviously, Coach, being a smart Man, knows he does not have a chance with the YouTubers/Influencers Guys, from Cali.
By the way, who cares about a beef between two grown Man around here?
Coach, if you present a business around here, everyone has the right to like it or not, period.
In your Mind, and only yours, you consider yourself a public revelant figure in the BBuilding inner circle. Only God knows why.
Aside from Get Big, no one really cares about you or your sick Gun worship.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #215 on: May 01, 2019, 11:41:51 AM »
All jokes aside, its a shame to mess with ones work, even if its a local shirt business.
Obviously, Coach, being a smart Man, knows he does not have a chance with the YouTubers/Influencers Guys, from Cali.
By the way, who cares about a beef between two grown Man around here?
Coach, if you present a business around here, everyone has the right to like it or not, period.
In your Mind, and only yours, you consider yourself a public revelant figure in the BBuilding inner circle. Only God knows why.
Aside from Get Big, no one really cares about you or your sick Gun worship.

I don’t care of someone likes it or not but slander is crossing the line. Whether you’re a gimmick on here or not it literally shows a lack of integrity in their own lives. Not one person on here that can say I hide from anyone. I’ve put myself out there (on here) for 20 years.

If someone keeps attacking and is a gimmick that person is without a doubt, a coward.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: May 01, 2019, 11:51:39 AM »
Seems like one person w/ a couple of gimmicks "teaming up" on Coach, very odd behavior, even for GetBig.  ???

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: May 01, 2019, 11:52:39 AM »
There is no way he's talking about me.

I have ONE account. Have Ron or whomever else check and see.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #218 on: May 01, 2019, 12:10:21 PM »
You bunch of despicable trolls! I insist you stop defaming Coach with your questions and opinions. >:(

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: May 01, 2019, 12:14:32 PM »
AWwww...ok.. Pretty sure he realized the error of his ways at this point.
But he'll be back again to pick up where he left off.

So will I.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: May 01, 2019, 12:37:53 PM »
I don’t care of someone likes it or not but slander is crossing the line. Whether you’re a gimmick on here or not it literally shows a lack of integrity in their own lives. Not one person on here that can say I hide from anyone. I’ve put myself out there (on here) for 20 years.

If someone keeps attacking and is a gimmick that person is without a doubt, a coward.

Settle down Coach, you're getting too worked up.  It's bad for your mini strokes.   :-\

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #221 on: May 01, 2019, 12:47:21 PM »
These particular tees and tanks are made here in the US. It’s not to say that depending what we design next might be from out of the country. We’re still trying to complete the summer line before the middle of June. It’s been a month and two days since we launched and sold out of the first run (360pcs) last week.

If you’re already sourcing shirts from inside the US, keep it up. I will buy your product specifically because you’re practicing what you preach. Don’t divert from that path!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #222 on: May 01, 2019, 12:53:39 PM »
There is no way he's talking about me.

I have ONE account. Have Ron or whomever else check and see.

Your credibility was shot long ago. You’re a proven liar.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: May 01, 2019, 01:19:26 PM »

20 years, Coach? What have you done with your Life? :(

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
« Reply #224 on: May 01, 2019, 03:05:28 PM »
Yeah, Man, and I still feel connected to that Era. Still watch all the Nine Club interviews with the crazy ones, like Andy Roy, Jesse James, Dustin Dolland, Bam, Jason, all those cats. As a matter fact, I was thinking about getting a board for the summer time. You Know that Tampa has a huge skate scene, right? Annual Tampa skate show. And Tokyo 2020 its gonna be the first year as a Olympic sport :)

That's awesome!  I had no clue about that.

Checked out the Nine Club on YT.  I thought it was going to be skate action vids, but it seems like all interviews.  Still cool though, as I see some names/topics that look good.  There's a channel that used to pop up on my YT feed on my tv all the time, but stopped due to all the political shit since the Mueller thing grew outta control.  U reminded me to start watching again so I'm sure it will pop up soon.  They have a good size following...have a warehouse with a balcony that's like 15' high, and some young hispanic kid was dbl kick flippin off it!  Bonkers! :o  They do a thing where people send them random shit/weird type decks to skate....bullet proof glass one was cool.

Those names you posted in this reply were after my time.  Obviously, I know who Bam is though.  I stopped around 90-91ish, IIRC ???  I skated mostly launch ramps and street, but my last board was a vert mostly guy.  He was newer at the time....can't remember his name, but it was like a frog or lizard on the bottom graphics.   Does the last name Noah or Neal (Neil) ring any bells with that graphic from that time frame?