Author Topic: New Business Roll out  (Read 23945 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
Re: New Business Roll out
« Reply #150 on: April 28, 2019, 10:09:39 AM »
You’re not very good at planning things out are you?

Why are you talking to yourself coach?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #151 on: April 28, 2019, 10:13:30 AM »

That made zero sense. Read your last post

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #152 on: April 28, 2019, 10:15:33 AM »
Coach, can you send me two free shirts?

I desire free stuff.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2019, 10:16:46 AM »

I desire free stuff.

We know

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #154 on: April 28, 2019, 10:30:39 AM »
You’re not very good at planning things out are you?
LMFAO!!! Come on Coach.... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #155 on: April 28, 2019, 10:37:30 AM »
We know

Hell yeah!! What is better than free stuff? Nothing!!

So, is that a yes or no?
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: April 28, 2019, 10:44:00 AM »

I desire free stuff.

:D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #157 on: April 28, 2019, 10:47:59 AM »

Brain fart

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #158 on: April 28, 2019, 10:57:39 AM »
Brain fart

Coach, I can promote your brand, like how Jay Cutler used to promote Muscle-Tech products.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #159 on: April 28, 2019, 11:12:34 AM »
Coach, I can promote your brand, like how Jay Cutler used to promote Muscle-Tech products.

Mmmm..Jay has 3m followers and you claim to not be on social media. Seems to me it would a bad business move on my part to just give away things that has no promotion power. lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #160 on: April 28, 2019, 11:14:05 AM »
Mmmm..Jay has 3m followers and you claim to not be on social media. Seems to me it would a bad business move on my part to just give away things that has no promotion power. lol

I am not on social media.

However, I could wear the shirt at my gym and when I go to the grocery store.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #161 on: April 28, 2019, 11:33:49 AM »
Coach, I decided that I may purchase one.

However, is it possible to at least get a discount? Like a 25-50% discount?
X

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: April 28, 2019, 12:03:32 PM »

You could be Manly Beach ambassador in the States !.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
« Reply #164 on: April 28, 2019, 09:38:03 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/joelocal/p/Bv_5G-yjj0c/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=130kotfjm1sdp

Coach, I want you to succeed with this so I'm not mocking you just posing a serious question/observation.

You say you're wanting to target more of the surf scene, but then your IG link here contains this:
"joelocal
Military Green w/blue distressed logo Joe Local for the gym
#fitnesswear #gymwear #teeshirt #activelifestyle #activewear #casual #casualwear #casualstyle #surf #beachwear #beachlife #surflife #gymlife #joelocal #socal"

Skater life, and surfer life are pretty interchangeable, and as a former hardcore skater dude it seems you should be re-shuffling the order of your hashtags here if the surfer life is what you're really going after.  The skater market should be a market for you as well.  Think of all the old brands that used to do both...some still around....Jimmy'Z, Gotcha, Bady Boy, Stussey, Vans, Airwalk, Alva, etc... all went after both the surf and skateboard scenes.....even snowboarding, bmx, freestyle, and now I see some in extreme mountain biking.  I have two points I'm getting at here.  The first is don't limit yourself, as there is a lot of overlap....just having searched it even looks like Bad Boy has shifted into MMA.  That's an easy match for you right now starting out being in the fitness/coaching biz.  Your brand does have a ton of crossover appeal if you market it right.  

My second point is that you're going to have a challenge getting into the surfer market regardless, but even tougher if you keep posting so much workout stuff.  I understand you're just in the launch phase so you're getting word out to what you're around, and who/what you know, but skaters/surfers/snowboarders etc. are a lot like bb'ing and powerlifting.  Most successful brands were started by people in one of those sports and then branched out.  Those groups of people are very loyal to their own.....they buy "local" in the sense of their respective activity communities.  So my question is do you have an "in" within those communities?  What Josh is suggesting for himself, is actually not a bad idea......just not for giving it to him.  Do your kids have surfer/skater friends?  If so, some free gear might not be a bad idea.  Stickers are cheap, and both surfers and skaters love them for their boards......especially free ones!  If nothing else, do some gorilla marketing and plaster those stickers in random hot spots.  I think as deep as you are in the fitness industry spending a little money to get attention would be a good thing.  Go to surf/skate competitions with your wife and some friends wearing your shirts/tanks, and hand out some stickers.

I know I'm a wordy fuck, but I do know that lifestyle and their buying preferences well as I was one for many years, and I also have 20+ years of sales and marketing experience.

Again, wishing you nothing but success with this! 8)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #165 on: April 28, 2019, 11:28:50 PM »
That made zero sense. Read your last post

You quoted yourself and realized you made a mistake, and deleted it  ::)

Did you or did you not?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #166 on: April 28, 2019, 11:33:37 PM »
Coach, I decided that I may purchase one.

However, is it possible to at least get a discount? Like a 25-50% discount?

The shirts should be made in Los Angeles, the whole appeal of the brand

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2019, 04:30:26 AM »
The shirts should be made in Los Angeles, the whole appeal of the brand

Where are they made?
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2019, 05:38:56 AM »

You quoted yourself and realized you made a mistake, and deleted it  ::)

Did you or did you not?

Yes, you never make mistakes? The statement  was supposed to be for you so I’ll say it again m.

You’re don’t plan things out very well do you?

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: April 29, 2019, 06:09:32 AM »
Coach, I want you to succeed with this so I'm not mocking you just posing a serious question/observation.

You say you're wanting to target more of the surf scene, but then your IG link here contains this:
"joelocal
Military Green w/blue distressed logo Joe Local for the gym
#fitnesswear #gymwear #teeshirt #activelifestyle #activewear #casual #casualwear #casualstyle #surf #beachwear #beachlife #surflife #gymlife #joelocal #socal"

Skater life, and surfer life are pretty interchangeable, and as a former hardcore skater dude it seems you should be re-shuffling the order of your hashtags here if the surfer life is what you're really going after.  The skater market should be a market for you as well.  Think of all the old brands that used to do both...some still around....Jimmy'Z, Gotcha, Bady Boy, Stussey, Vans, Airwalk, Alva, etc... all went after both the surf and skateboard scenes.....even snowboarding, bmx, freestyle, and now I see some in extreme mountain biking.  I have two points I'm getting at here.  The first is don't limit yourself, as there is a lot of overlap....just having searched it even looks like Bad Boy has shifted into MMA.  That's an easy match for you right now starting out being in the fitness/coaching biz.  Your brand does have a ton of crossover appeal if you market it right.  

My second point is that you're going to have a challenge getting into the surfer market regardless, but even tougher if you keep posting so much workout stuff.  I understand you're just in the launch phase so you're getting word out to what you're around, and who/what you know, but skaters/surfers/snowboarders etc. are a lot like bb'ing and powerlifting.  Most successful brands were started by people in one of those sports and then branched out.  Those groups of people are very loyal to their own.....they buy "local" in the sense of their respective activity communities.  So my question is do you have an "in" within those communities?  What Josh is suggesting for himself, is actually not a bad idea......just not for giving it to him.  Do your kids have surfer/skater friends?  If so, some free gear might not be a bad idea.  Stickers are cheap, and both surfers and skaters love them for their boards......especially free ones!  If nothing else, do some gorilla marketing and plaster those stickers in random hot spots.  I think as deep as you are in the fitness industry spending a little money to get attention would be a good thing.  Go to surf/skate competitions with your wife and some friends wearing your shirts/tanks, and hand out some stickers.

I know I'm a wordy fuck, but I do know that lifestyle and their buying preferences well as I was one for many years, and I also have 20+ years of sales and marketing experience.

Again, wishing you nothing but success with this! 8)

As a former hardcore skater!? Now were talking!! :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2019, 06:09:40 AM »
I’m kind of surprised the shirts are not made in America.
X

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: April 29, 2019, 06:23:53 AM »
[/quote

Damn, Coach is going Chinese? :(

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #172 on: April 29, 2019, 08:07:31 AM »
Everyone loves America until it hurts their pockets.

Not true patriotism.
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #173 on: April 29, 2019, 09:25:44 AM »
Everyone loves America until it hurts their pockets.

Not true patriotism.

You can use it as a marketing angle like that my pillow guy does. However, I agree. People shop for the  best value at the best
price.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #174 on: April 29, 2019, 09:56:51 AM »

How do you know where my shirts are made? You’re literally one of the most irritating posters on this site.