Author Topic: hahahaha! Muscletime Snubbs Dorian Yates!  (Read 29003 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: hahahaha! Muscletime Snubbs Dorian Yates!
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2008, 08:54:14 AM »
The problem with Kev and the other guys who got screwed by the keg's victories is that none of them were white. They win, magazine sales go down.

Here we have the construction worker owned in one of his supposedly signature poses.

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2008, 10:06:08 AM »
Mr.Levrone, pwning bodybuilding since 1991  8)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM »
hahahha yates looks like a pile of shit in that side triceps shot lol-look how hard it is for him to suck in his big gut
w

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2008, 10:58:40 AM »
http://www.muscletime.com/option,com_mojo/Itemid,167/p,222/

they are declaring that Kevin should have been Mr. O in 92!

And to support their argument they present a series of photos that were taken way off center and from below. And in every back shot, Kevin is getting destroyed despite the angle of the shots given him an advantage due to perspective distortion.
So why was Dorian crowned Mr Olympia rather than Shawn or Kevin?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2008, 11:41:50 AM »
And to support their argument they present a series of photos that were taken way off center and from below. And in every back shot, Kevin is getting destroyed despite the angle of the shots given him an advantage due to perspective distortion.

LMFAO Hulkster & the Haters getting their ASSES  HANDED to them again by the professionals lol

Great post !

Dorian was crowned Mr Olympia because of politics , because he was white , because he was marketable lol Dorian owns a LOT of people's minds on this board

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2008, 11:43:58 AM »

knowledgable people both inside the industry and outside have been asking this question over and over it seems... :-\

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2008, 11:45:23 AM »

I'm suprised your not claiming the shots where 'photoshopped' like the last time dorian got his ass handed to him in comparison pics LOL

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2008, 11:47:44 AM »
hey ND, be sure to add muscletime's opinion to your list of dorian quotes okay?

Flower Boy Ran Away

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2008, 11:49:47 AM »
Then I take it Muscletime got hacked by Earl1972. They can't be THAT stupid.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2008, 11:50:03 AM »
knowledgable people both inside the industry and outside have been asking this question over and over it seems... :-\

LMFAO Like Kevin isn't knowledgeable

More knowledgeable people on Yates 1992  ;)

Julian Schmidt on Dorian Yates at the 1992 Mr Olympia

There is NO ONE in the world who can touch Yates. In this show he was a brain-snapping 242 pounds , all of it expertly distributed. Against all the finalist , sensational though they were , Dorian possessed thickness and convexity in his back none can match. Even Levrone's triceps and legs , which had the bodybuilding community aflutter all year , paled in comparison with the same bodyparts on Yates. Where others might also boast size and striations , Dorian dominates them with stratifications as well. It's eerie how far this man takes the human physique.

Oh snap someone looks stupid lol vastly overrated LMFAO biased fan-boys letting ignorance dictate their ' opinion '

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2008, 11:50:55 AM »
I'm suprised your not claiming the shots where 'photoshopped' like the last time dorian got his ass handed to him in comparison pics LOL

the difference being is the ones you were using were PHOTOSHOPPED  ;)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2008, 11:53:43 AM »

Look how soft and narrow he is from the back compared to Dorian, completely different leagues.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2008, 11:53:59 AM »
hey ND, be sure to add muscletime's opinion to your list of dorian quotes okay?

See above quote you think muscletime trumps Julian Schimdt? or the judges for that matter?

Dorian was the most dominant bodybuilder in the history of bodybuilding , the judges spoke even at his worse Dorian was so far ahead of everyone it was no joke , and just because someone disagrees with the judges it means its true? then this is true  ;)

The plain truth is that I beat Ronnie last year [2000] and Jay Cutler beat Ronnie this year. You should not win the Mr. Olympia if your stomach is hanging out -- period. Last year, I patted Ronnie's stomach during the posedown to draw attention to the fact that he was bloated. That tactic obviously didn't work, and Ronnie beat me in the posedown to successfully defend his title for a third straight Mr. O triumph.

So now the show rolls around and Jay Cutler beats Ronnie in both prejudging rounds: symmetry and muscularity. Ronnie was spilling over with too much water during the muscularity round, and Cutler took it to him in many of the poses that Coleman usually dominates.

How can Cutler lose this contest if he wins in both symmetry and muscularity? How can Ronnie retain his title if his midsection is bloated and distended? Why should the fans get behind a champion who can't present an aesthetic image of what bodybuilding is supposed to be all about?

I'm talking about classical proportions, perfect symmetry and ideal conditioning. Based on that ideal, I should have won the Sandow in 2000, and Cutler should have taken it in 2001.

The fans deserve better than what they are getting. I'm already working hard to ensure that, in 2002, a true peoples' champ can strip the title away from Ronnie Coleman.

Hulkster getting crushed as usual

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2008, 11:55:16 AM »

Again, Kevin isn't even in Dorian's league in that picture. He looked amazing, no doubt, but not enough for Yates.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2008, 11:57:08 AM »

Look how soft and narrow he is from the back compared to Dorian, completely different leagues.

There was NO contest in 1992 everyone knows that , Hulkster in desperation is looking for anyone who will agree with him , and whats ironic is he NEVER claimed Dorian should have lost in 1992 before now he thinks he has something he throws up a brick LMFAO although the dummy did claim Yates lost in 1993 LMFAO

Levrone had NO BACK in 1992 Dorian crushed him and everyone else , Dorian Yates owns all the haters , he destroyed them ALL hence all the haters

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2008, 11:59:00 AM »
16 yrs ago, dorian won... end of story

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2008, 12:01:46 PM »
Jon Hotten Muscle :
[Coleman's 1998 Olympia victory] was not a definitive win. In 99, Big Ron was lucky to defeat Flex Wheeler again. Levrone thought he'd beaten him twice, in 2000 and 2002. At the 2002 show, Levrone had won both of the evening rounds (a year on, at the Olympia press conference before the 2003 show, Coleman would chide Levrone, asking him, 'When was the last time you beat me?' Levrone replied, 'Last year.'). In 2001, Jay Cutler beat Ronnie in both the first two rounds and lost by four points.

Hulkster this must be true too huh? LMFAO because someone says something it must be true lol sucker

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2008, 12:03:25 PM »
Definitely one of his best years though; the best his legs ever looked.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2008, 12:05:52 PM »
Definitely one of his best years though; the best his legs ever looked.

best his quads looked his calves aren't that spectaular

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2008, 12:15:56 PM »
The problem with Kev and the other guys who got screwed by the keg's victories is that none of them were white. They win, magazine sales go down.

Here we have the construction worker owned in one of his supposedly signature poses.

It would help is he was actually doing the pose , but why would you post a shot where he's obviously not hitting yet? Oh I know lol because you fear Dorian fully flexed and hitting the shot and magazine sale's go down when a nonwhite is on the cover please explain how Shawn Ray had the most Flex magazine covers lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2008, 12:18:16 PM »
Kevin who? oh I know Kevin the third place finisher lol

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2008, 12:21:54 PM »
I'm no Dorian fan but I'll admit he won '92 and '93 far and away. Dude was just too complete.

Levrone couldn't match Dorian from the back, and I'd say they were equal from the front with Dorian having better conditioning.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2008, 12:22:41 PM »
Kevin who? oh I know Kevin the third place finisher lol
Kevin is destroying Dorian in that shot, bad example.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2008, 12:23:24 PM »
It's even more evident when you see their calves. Dorian's calves were literally twice the size of Shawn's.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2008, 12:24:43 PM »
Kevin is destroying Dorian in that shot, bad example.

yeah just like Nasser is destroying Yates in a back shot to , stick to calling BS on strength claims because obviously comeptitive bodybuilding isn't something you're knowledgeable about