Author Topic: hahahaha! Muscletime Snubbs Dorian Yates!  (Read 29004 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: hahahaha! Muscletime Snubbs Dorian Yates!
« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2008, 02:17:43 PM »
yes if the body and face are better that should put a guy over the top

you say dorian would beat them both but you also said reeves was a better bodybuilder than Mr. Levrone ::)

E

I did COMPARED to his contemporaries pay attention Earl  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2008, 02:18:00 PM »
They follow you because you respond to their every post. If Yates is such an undisputed champion, then why are you defending him every chance you get? You make BigBobs and Sharma look like amateurs.. hahaha

If countless people are unhappy, then maybe there's something wrong with how things are judged. And besides, bodybuilding criterion can be spun from so many different angles so you can't have one definite definition of what's complete and what isn't because it's all subjective.

And don't discount fans. Fans go by their gut liking, and that's why so many like a bodybuilder who simply looks extraodinary, instead someone who's "complete" but looks like a flesh colored beer keg.  :-\

this is exactly what i've been saying, obviously an awesome post :)

E
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2008, 02:18:25 PM »
I don't understand how he discounts a nonexistent left bicep, while obsessing over calves.

ND's whole justification for Dorian's shitty arm is that it doesn't/didn't effect his mandatory poses. That's accurate if you aren't clearly looking for the flaw because you know it's there. Likewise, Ronnie's calves never really had any effect on his awesome mandatory poses at all, unless of course you were specifically looking out for his calves.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2008, 02:18:51 PM »
excellent post!

and note that fans are not influenced by politics, unlike the IFBB:

LMFAO the fans are biased , ignorant and have a preference NO politics needed when 13 individual people ALL come to the same conclusion  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2008, 02:21:25 PM »
I don't understand how he discounts a nonexistent left bicep, while obsessing over calves.

ND's whole justification for Dorian's shitty arm is that it doesn't/didn't effect his mandatory poses. That's accurate if you aren't clearly looking for the flaw because you know it's there. Likewise, Ronnie's calves never really had any effect on his awesome mandatory poses at all, unless of course you were specifically looking out for his calves.

The bicep is not nonexistent its just shorter than the other it had NO overall and thats they keyword NO overall impact and Ronnie's calves are not only small they lack proportion , development and detail and are high to boot thats a bad combo and its all contingent on their competition while Ronnie may have gotten away with weak calves compared to many of his contemporaries it wouldn't get away with it next to Dorian

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 07, 2008, 02:24:12 PM »
this is exactly what i've been saying, obviously an awesome post :)

E

and its exactly why you're wrong lol

Fans means NOTHING the judges are the final word and according to them Levrone was the inferior bodybuilding when directly compared to Dorian Yates lol

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2008, 02:31:58 PM »
and its exactly why you're wrong lol

Fans means NOTHING the judges are the final word and according to them Levrone was the inferior bodybuilding when directly compared to Dorian Yates lol

yes the judges don't care about money or marketing the sport

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2008, 02:34:39 PM »
yes the judges don't care about money or marketing the sport

E

NOPE they care about the criteria and according to that criteria 13 individual judges ALL deemed Dorian has the superior physique when directly compared to Levrone

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2008, 02:38:53 PM »
LMFAO the fans are biased , ignorant and have a preference NO politics needed when 13 individual people ALL come to the same conclusion  ;)

yes, a conclusion that they were instructed to come to...

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2008, 02:41:51 PM »
yes, a conclusion that they were instructed to come to...

LMFAO like 2000/2001/2002? according to Kevin?  ;)

owned , all to easy

Stavios

« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2008, 02:43:52 PM »
YES YES YES THIS GIVE LEVRONEITES EVEN MORE OWNING POWER 8) 8) 8)

E

if mr.Levrone and Dorian Yates were animals, Mr.Levrone would be the young lion and Dorian would be the ugly Hippo

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2008, 02:51:21 PM »
LOL yeah, owned by Horton, a person who thinks there is a world wide conspiracy to photoshop all Ronnie 99 screencaps LOL

I'd suggest getting your facts straight. I've only pointed out that the ones you've used to support your opinion have been enhanced. Please show me a single post I've made claiming any conspiracy because otherwise you are doing what seems to come very easily to you which is distorting other peoples words or images to justify your stance on a very boring subject. If anyone is doing any"owning" it's you on yourself.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2008, 02:57:08 PM »
I'd suggest getting your facts straight. I've only pointed out that the ones you've used to support you opinion had been enhanced. So in fact you'd "owned" yourself.

And the hits keep coming LMFAO that's what the kid does he makes blanket statements and outright lies , excuses , excuses

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2008, 04:38:37 PM »
Dorian's back is simply amazing here  :o Dorian was the clear winner even from those biased photos

Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2008, 05:06:36 PM »
LMFAO like 2000/2001/2002? according to Kevin?  ;)

owned , all to easy

no, Kevin was bitter about losing.

Kevin based his opinion on not getting 100 grand...

man you are dumb.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2008, 05:08:11 PM »
Dorian's back is simply amazing here  :o Dorian was the clear winner even from those biased photos

LOL now muscletime is 'biased';

jesus christ man you nuthuggers have a conspiracy theory for EVERYTHING... ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2008, 05:27:13 PM »
I did COMPARED to his contemporaries pay attention Earl

;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2008, 05:39:37 PM »
if mr.Levrone and Dorian Yates were animals, Mr.Levrone would be the young lion and Dorian would be the ugly Hippo

hahaha very true ;D

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2008, 05:49:56 PM »
no, Kevin was bitter about losing.

Kevin based his opinion on not getting 100 grand...

man you are dumb.. ::)

Ha Ha Ha Hulkster forced now assume on what he was talking about , it doesn't matter YOU used Muscletime's opinion as PROOF and its NO MORE proof of anything than Kevin saying he was robbed in 2000/2002 and Jay 2001 . so you're right back where you started NO WHERE and the best part is Kevin Horton owned your ass not once but twice alone in YOUR own thread LMAO

see another failure

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 07, 2008, 05:52:13 PM »
LOL now muscletime is 'biased';

jesus christ man you nuthuggers have a conspiracy theory for EVERYTHING... ::)

LMFAO coming from the KING of homosexual/politics/oral copulation conspiracy theories

owned AGAIN

and FYI your photoshopped screencaps were proven NO conspiracy theories needed

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2008, 06:00:34 PM »

NO kidding he;s the clear winner all the nut-huggers have left is crying let them hate its what they do best , Dorian destroyed everyone in 1992 and really laid the hammer down in 1993 a contest so dominating they didn't even need to include Dorian in the muscularity round LMFAO that never happened before or since , this didn't even happen to Ronnie in 2003 LMFAO

Dorian most dominating bodybuilder in IFBB history

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #121 on: September 07, 2008, 06:13:03 PM »
Dorian most dominating bodybuilder in IFBB history

and yet, he has the worst reputation phyisque wise of any Mr. Olympia in history...

gee. I wonder why..

its because the phyisque never matched up to the perfect scores.

seriously. the bashing this man's physique gets from inside and outside the industry is nothing short of astounding...

and all ND and his bitches can do is come up with excuse after excuse after pathetic excuse..

:-\

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »
I'd suggest getting your facts straight. I've only pointed out that the ones you've used to support your opinion have been enhanced. Please show me a single post I've made claiming any conspiracy because otherwise you are doing what seems to come very easily to you which is distorting other peoples words or images to justify your stance on a very boring subject. If anyone is doing any"owning" it's you on yourself.

and I suggest you speak to your friend ND.

because it doesn't matter whether I post a 99 screencap made from ForcedReps, Bizzy or Iceman, he is quick to jump in and say that they were ALL 'photoshopped' and the fact that they supposedly were is 'proven' by your opinion...

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2008, 12:57:35 AM »
and yet, he has the worst reputation phyisque wise of any Mr. Olympia in history...

gee. I wonder why..

its because the phyisque never matched up to the perfect scores.

seriously. the bashing this man's physique gets from inside and outside the industry is nothing short of astounding...

and all ND and his bitches can do is come up with excuse after excuse after pathetic excuse..

:-\

Worse reputation says who? you and a bunch of ignorant fan-boys with an axe to grind? the sad part about you is you're actually starting to believe your own bullshit . you have this idea that Yates' has a ' bad reputation ' based on what? whats is your evidence? you constantly posting the worse pictures , you and a bunch of fan-boys angry because he dominated your heros , a muscletime quote? LMFAO

you think muscletime's quote somehow negates all the magazines? find me a single magazine who covered the 1992 Mr Olympia that doesn't say Dorian was the clear cut winner and good luck and seeing Dorian's reputation is so bad it should be easy  ;)

Julian Schmidt on Dorian Yates at the 1992 Mr Olympia

There is NO ONE in the world who can touch Yates. In this show he was a brain-snapping 242 pounds , all of it expertly distributed. Against all the finalist , sensational though they were , Dorian possessed thickness and convexity in his back none can match. Even Levrone's triceps and legs , which had the bodybuilding community aflutter all year , paled in comparison with the same bodyparts on Yates. Where others might also boast size and striations , Dorian dominates them with stratifications as well. It's eerie how far this man takes the human physique.

you think muscletime's quote trumps this? is this a bad reputation? lol its just so simple to own you because everything you type if just ignorant and contradicts the reality of the situation , Dorian was and is loved by his contemporaries , despite having many internet haters

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2008, 01:00:42 AM »
and I suggest you speak to your friend ND.

because it doesn't matter whether I post a 99 screencap made from ForcedReps, Bizzy or Iceman, he is quick to jump in and say that they were ALL 'photoshopped' and the fact that they supposedly were is 'proven' by your opinion...

WRONG again as usual no they weren't just proven by Kevin alone , they were proven by comparing them to those already in use by pain & forcedreps and then I busted your boy in multiple lies and he even admits he tampered with pics so you're right back to square one , no where