Author Topic: Did Shawn Ray even have a bad bodypart???  (Read 9672 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Did Shawn Ray even have a bad bodypart???
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2008, 02:38:55 PM »
HAHA, RON.....

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2008, 03:53:01 PM »
`

lmfao lat width his only flaw lol Mr Ignorant speaks again , hey hows your foot taste?

Shawn Ray about his placing at the 1994 Mr Olympia

" Tonight I feel I got the place I deserved . " lol

yeah, okay ND:

from 94:

::)

shawn was about as good as you can get in many poses that year:

dorian was a torn up bloated mess..
Flower Boy Ran Away

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2008, 03:55:47 PM »
Well, if you have seen the DVD 'Inside and Out' and many of his interviews he always explains he thought he won in 1994. Infact he said he was so depressed after that contest d because he thought he won no doubt. Apparently he 'retired that night'.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2008, 03:58:48 PM »
Well, if you have seen the DVD 'Inside and Out' and many of his interviews he always explains he thought he won in 1994. Infact he said he was so depressed after that contest d because he thought he won no doubt. Apparently he 'retired that night'.

yeah, but try telling that to the idiot ND.

he can't seem to understand that Shawn had a weider contract and would not say his true feelings that night for the weider magazines..

the truth about how he really felt came out after.

but of course, even simple things baffle ND.. ::)

that McJob will do it to ya LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2008, 03:59:14 PM »
I believe that Shawn was the most complete bodybuilders of not only the 1990's, but of all time. Definitely one of the most symmetrical. He competed in the wrong era though. He could have beaten Zane, Columbo, Dickerson and would beat Gutler today. Possibly Yates too in 1994 and Coleman in the early 2000's.
he had nice shape and great lines but like Phil Heath he lacked natural shoulder width.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2008, 04:27:29 PM »
I've seen him a dozen times, he is so 5'7

If you think Sean Rey is 5'7 you are either blind or do not know how to use a tape measure.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2008, 04:28:26 PM »
Greg Reid didnt knock out anyone, Tom Prince tried to lie about the same story and was exposed.

Greg Reid one punched Sean Rey into the next week.  Ask Lonnie Teper, he will verify it.

I was right there- Well known fact.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2008, 06:06:55 PM »
 Shawn R. and Lee L. were just about as close to perfect as you can get.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2008, 06:27:57 PM »

Milos crushed Sean......

Doesn't seeing OTHERS spell his name properly influence you to do the same. It's very lazy to KEEP mispelling the man's name. I dont care if you're English or not. Get it right. It's SHAWN, NOT SEAN.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2008, 06:32:12 PM »

he can't seem to understand that Shawn had a weider contract and would not say his true feelings that night for the weider magazines..

excuses , excuses

fact Shawn Ray has been one of the most outspoken in the IFBB history , fact he stated at the athletes meeting that he hoped his physique was being judged and not his words , fact Shawn never held back his tongue , fact he wasn't beating Yates at 202 pounds. fact Shawn Ray was HAPPY with second place which he felt he deserved in 1993 over a tad softer Flex Wheeler , Fact if Flex Wheeler didn't get into the accident Shawn Ray would have been 3rd place .

Flex magazine January 1995 Shawn Ray

Dorian was a bigger version of what he's been. I'm not a fan in the sense that his physique is something I aspire to attain. Dorian is in his own class and in his own little world. For that reason, there's nobody they can compare like-to-like with Dorian. They can only bring forward a different package.

( 1994 Mr Olympia ) Tonight I feel that I got what I deserved. With a beaming smile , Shawn concluded: " This is the first time in three years I haven't ' retired ' the night of the show and got drunk. "

fact Shawn was actually TRAILING Levrone after the prejudging and only edged out Kevin for second in the posing rounds so the 1994 Mr Olympia was close................... ...................for second & third.

and BTW the fans when hey-wire when Shawn placed ahead of Kevin it was NOT a popular placing for Ray.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2008, 06:45:58 PM »
Greg Reid one punched Sean Rey into the next week.  Ask Lonnie Teper, he will verify it.

I was right there- Well known fact.

BULLSHIT ::)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2008, 06:47:34 PM »
and my answer is....

.wait for it....

ND you are a moron

You want a truce? NO WAY - it would be one thing if we debating DEBATABLE topics.

But we are not.

Sorry, but saying that Dorian has better overall arms than ronnie is NOT a debatable topic. It is RETARDED.

Same with all of your other retarded arguments that serve no purpose other than to show your BLIND HATRED of ronnie.

Like:

-ronnie has small traps
-Arnold has better quads than Ronnie
-Yates has a better back double bi
-Yates has great legs
-Ronnie has small forearms
-etc etc.

The only way I would accept a truce is if you finally admitted what we all know:

you hate Ronnie and therefore will say anything, no matter how retarded (eg. Yates arms are better) just to discredit him.

Some of the stuff you say is so retarded its like saying 2+2=5.

(eg. Ronnie has worse arms than Yates).

I will never stop trying to help people realize the TRUTH, unless you admit that you want no part of it.

but I will not sit by and let someone prance around the boards spewing crap like this.

There are certain things in bodybuilding that are NOT subjective.

Dorian versus Ronnie is one of them.

Ronnie, by all accounts except yours, is much better at his best.

Give credit where credit is due or admit hate and bias.

these are your only options.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2008, 06:54:23 PM »
If you want to nitpick, his shoulders were somewhat rounded and he didn't have a dramatic thigh sweep.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2008, 06:55:56 PM »
If you want to nitpick, his shoulders were somewhat rounded and he didn't have a dramatic thigh sweep.

his mouth is not porportional to his legs... ::)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2008, 06:56:03 PM »

W O W :o

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2008, 06:56:50 PM »
I believe that Shawn was the most complete bodybuilders of not only the 1990's, but of all time. Definitely one of the most symmetrical. He competed in the wrong era though. He could have beaten Zane, Columbo, Dickerson and would beat Gutler today. Possibly Yates too in 1994 and Coleman in the early 2000's.

are you kidding me?..

how about..from the front...biceps (long, unpeaked, unexceptional), triceps looks small. pecs sat way too high giving apparent lack of thickness on lower pecs. Abs disappeared. Thighs blocky.

from the rear his rear lat spread and double bi was excellent..no doubt. abs and thigh was better than front double bi but the blocky legs were evident. Side chest exposed his pecs as too high again.

i admired SR's physique but always believed he got the right placings. far from the best, most complete BB in my book. That belongs to Dex, Arnold, Labrada and Levrone.

Arnold for his era, labrada for completeness and presentation, levrone for his earlier years until his legs went and Dex these days...arguably the best front double bi ever- along with the Oak.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2008, 06:57:45 PM »

That monster front latspread

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2008, 08:06:32 PM »
His left chest was larger than his right chest. 

anyway, Sgt.D whats your best thoughts on his cycles in the 90's?  Milos said only 400 deca, 400 primo, and 4-600 of a test...sound right?  no GH? etc?/
you are gay.

The Coach

« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2008, 08:20:46 PM »

Milos crushed Sean......

LOL......what the hell are you smoking?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2008, 08:23:57 PM »

Awesome shot right there

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2008, 08:28:13 PM »
Doesn't seeing OTHERS spell his name properly influence you to do the same. It's very lazy to KEEP mispelling the man's name. I dont care if you're English or not. Get it right. It's SHAWN, NOT SEAN.

It is Sean Rey douchebag to me!  ::)

BULLSHIT ::)

Sean, you got knocked silly.

I am going to get LT to post on here what a liar you are. Greg hit you so hard you were seeing little birdies flying around your head for weeks  ::)

Not only that, but after Greg bitch smacked you silly you never talked smack to him again.