Author Topic: Now this is bodybuilder......Tom Terwilliger  (Read 4316 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Now this is bodybuilder......Tom Terwilliger
« on: October 12, 2018, 04:07:28 PM »
Yes....I have mentioned this great bodybuilder before. But who cares? Terwilliger was one of those greats that many forget about. Maybe he was too balanced without any glaring weaknesses. Anyway...not much wrong with this physique. And he still is kicking ass and looking good at an older age.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Now this is bodybuilder......Tom Terwilliger
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 04:11:40 PM »
I used to enjoy his commentary back when bodybuilding contests were on ESPN.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 06:51:54 PM »
you would think u could just maybe obtain that look naturally
A

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 07:19:17 PM »
One of the best guests Dave Palumbo had on his old radio show ( No Bull Radio if I recall.)

J

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 08:16:20 PM »
I just interviewed Tom for my Bodybuilding Legends Podcast, he was a great guest with some great stories -

Part One - http://bodybuildinglegendsshow.com/the_podcast_test/the-olympians-tom-terwilliger-part-one/

Part Two - bodybuildinglegendsshow. com/the_podcast_test/the-olympians-tom-terwilliger-part-two/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 09:43:12 PM »
I just interviewed Tom for my Bodybuilding Legends Podcast, he was a great guest with some great stories -

Part One - http://bodybuildinglegendsshow.com/the_podcast_test/the-olympians-tom-terwilliger-part-one/

Part Two - bodybuildinglegendsshow. com/the_podcast_test/the-olympians-tom-terwilliger-part-two/

Did he touch on whether he ever did any schmoe work?  What does he think of the Mirage, the ice machine, room 7 and paper bags?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 10:01:45 PM »
Did he touch on whether he ever did any schmoe work?  What does he think of the Mirage, the ice machine, room 7 and paper bags?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: no matter what the subject you will always bring the gay into it. Is there ever a time throughout the day when you don't have gay thoughts? Like when you are having a conversation with your mother can you focus on what she is saying without relating it to various gay imagery?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 11:18:09 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again: no matter what the subject you will always bring the gay into it. Is there ever a time throughout the day when you don't have gay thoughts? Like when you are having a conversation with your mother can you focus on what she is saying without relating it to various gay imagery?

Yes and yes. 

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 11:43:12 PM »

Just a typical day in the life of GAYbraham.  He is the most fag-obsessed person on getbig by far.  Everything under the sun turns into queer stuff with him.

Person: "Hey Gaybraham, would you like some breakfast?"
Gaybraham:  "Ahh breakfast, hey did I tell you about the time I blew four guys before breakfast?  That was great."

Another person:  "Gaybraham, what kind of car do you drive?"
Gaybraham:  "Any kind of car me and my boyfriend can go at it comfortably in the back seat.  He and I have the best ass sex in the backseat of a car."

Someone else:  "Hey Gaybraham, read any good books lately?"
Gaybraham: "No... and that reminds me, I need to go to the library and cruise the men's restroom, maybe get lucky and suck a stranger's dong."

It doesn't matter the subject, GAYbraham is obsessed with fagdom every second of the day.

Shawnwhite

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2018, 06:34:54 AM »
Lol

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2018, 07:12:23 AM »

Thats awesome John!!!!! Thank you for posting this info.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2018, 07:19:17 AM »
and there actually was two him... twin bros.
F

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2018, 07:22:45 AM »
Had a terrific physique.

Never heard anyone speak poorly of him.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2018, 09:15:03 AM »
Just a typical day in the life of GAYbraham.  He is the most fag-obsessed person on getbig by far.  Everything under the sun turns into queer stuff with him.

Person: "Hey Gaybraham, would you like some breakfast?"
Gaybraham:  "Ahh breakfast, hey did I tell you about the time I blew four guys before breakfast?  That was great."

Another person:  "Gaybraham, what kind of car do you drive?"
Gaybraham:  "Any kind of car me and my boyfriend can go at it comfortably in the back seat.  He and I have the best ass sex in the backseat of a car."

Someone else:  "Hey Gaybraham, read any good books lately?"
Gaybraham: "No... and that reminds me, I need to go to the library and cruise the men's restroom, maybe get lucky and suck a stranger's dong."

It doesn't matter the subject, GAYbraham is obsessed with fagdom every second of the day.

Wow, you have some very vivid fantasies. That I make you so uncomfortable with your own sexuality is quite revealing.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2018, 12:54:41 PM »
The White Man's version of Chris Comier.  Too balanced with no freaky body parts.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2018, 07:16:14 PM »
Interview with Tom at this years Mr Olympia:

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2018, 07:32:53 PM »
Great physique!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2018, 11:06:56 PM »
Blows away today's "physiques". His older brother was great in the Simpsons.