Author Topic: This is islam ...........  (Read 3363 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
This is islam ...........
« on: October 12, 2018, 12:14:39 AM »
Ups, sorry ............. facebook link  :(

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: This is islam ...........
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 02:04:58 AM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 05:59:03 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 06:47:06 AM »
Knew a woman who drove for UPS.

She was really in shape from all that deleivering every day.

It's a physical job and they really make them hustle.

Good pay but you earn it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 06:55:42 AM »
Riveting thread.

Kwon3

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 06:58:20 AM »
Knew a woman who drove for UPS.

She was really in shape from all that deleivering every day.

It's a physical job and they really make them hustle.

Good pay but you earn it.
Grossly overpaid honestly. Here they pull in $65,000 easy and really I know guys who have to deliver packages out of their own cars and they don't make half that, yet their service is just as good. Unions are fucking corrupt that way.

On the other hand, UPS discriminates against male drivers by banning beards, which means only women and Asians get to work there without having to scrape layers of skin off their face, so I wouldn't go overboard with the compliments.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 07:04:49 AM »
Great thread.

Still don't know if the thread is about UPS , Islam or Men in thongs.
Q

Kwon3

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 07:06:24 AM »
Great thread.

Still don't know if the thread is about UPS , Islam or Men in thongs.
Its kind of funny that you think you are anymore than a rotten toothed trailer park trash dwelling guy driving a 600 dollar pile of shit. You think you matter or your opinion matters but no one gives a shit. You have shit for subscribers on your channel and even then you are just a laughing stock. Your ego and level of thinking you are so important for the industry is way way way out of control. Wheres the Billy Gunz pics? Oh ya you dont have them cause you just make click bait thread titles that in the end have no truth or proof.You dont know shit, you have no influence on shit, you never ever go to the gym you obese sack of fat shit. You work in a fucking call center for less than I actually make on welfare, and hilariously that is actually true. Youre nothing, youre nobody, youre a non factor in this world so quit acting like you are some big deal. Asshole arrogant shitblack asswipe. You used to be ok, now your ego makes coach is backs look teeny tiny. I fucking despise you now and lets see how fast I can get your cock loving black ass fired from your work. Quit being such an arrogant asshole

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 07:19:22 AM »
Its kind of funny that you think you are anymore than a rotten toothed trailer park trash dwelling guy driving a 600 dollar pile of shit. You think you matter or your opinion matters but no one gives a shit. You have shit for subscribers on your channel and even then you are just a laughing stock. Your ego and level of thinking you are so important for the industry is way way way out of control. Wheres the Billy Gunz pics? Oh ya you dont have them cause you just make click bait thread titles that in the end have no truth or proof.You dont know shit, you have no influence on shit, you never ever go to the gym you obese sack of fat shit. You work in a fucking call center for less than I actually make on welfare, and hilariously that is actually true. Youre nothing, youre nobody, youre a non factor in this world so quit acting like you are some big deal. Asshole arrogant shitblack asswipe. You used to be ok, now your ego makes coach is backs look teeny tiny. I fucking despise you now and lets see how fast I can get your cock loving black ass fired from your work. Quit being such an arrogant asshole
Drugs made him insane.  Roid rage to the max plus everything else that could be ingested or injected in his meaningless quest for muscles and non-fame.

An example of the durability of the human body against a total assault by drugs of all kinds.

The reality is that he didn't even look that good.

His mother said he was always such a nice boy.
Q

Kwon3

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2018, 07:23:24 AM »
Drugs made him insane.  Roid rage to the max plus everything else that could be ingested or injected in his meaningless quest for muscles and non-fame.

An example of the durability of the human body against a total assault by drugs of all kinds.

The reality is that he didn't even look that good.

His mother said he was always such a nice boy.
I don't take kindly to disrespect. Not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in line at Walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying the bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2018, 07:24:48 AM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. Not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in line at Walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying the bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.
Yowza!

That legendary classic Getbig response!

I... don't think i have a retort to that one! :D

You sir, you win! :D
Q

Kwon3

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2018, 07:26:07 AM »
Yowza!

I wish he'd come back. He was very quotable and funny, especially when triggered (aka anytime he logged on).

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2018, 08:19:59 AM »
Yowza!

I’d have hit back with “fathers and sons”.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2018, 09:18:22 AM »
I’d have hit back with “fathers and sons”.

True! Almost forgot that one!
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2018, 09:46:59 AM »
That was from my post in another thread about Steve Michalik.

How did that get in here?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2018, 12:35:59 PM »

UPS man delivered.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2018, 12:20:52 PM »
My buddy has been driving a truck for  them for 25 years making deliveries. Had a knee replacement last year, getting his other one replaced soon.
"Tears and wears" on the body.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2018, 01:15:59 PM »

Via UPS.
Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2018, 03:42:41 AM »
This thread jogged my memory.

An oldie but a goodie.

IroNat

• Getbig V