Author Topic: Assange sums up Hillary voters perfectly.  (Read 9276 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Assange sums up Hillary voters perfectly.
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2016, 07:14:22 PM »
Do you believe these leaks are without bias?

You obviously have no idea how stupid that sounds.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2016, 09:02:49 AM »
You obviously have no idea how stupid that sounds.

You're right I don't. But then, I don't have your stupid perception.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2016, 05:03:43 PM »
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2016, 05:40:13 AM »
WikiLeaks says email publication servers under targeted DoS attack since last night

https://www.rt.com/news/365576-wikileaks-servers-dos-attack/
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2016, 05:55:26 AM »

Eves dropping on opinions = big stuff indeed. Do let us hang on their every life altering word as if the future depends on it.  ::)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2016, 07:54:53 AM »
Assange Statement on the US-Election

8 November 2016

By Julian Assange

In recent months, WikiLeaks and I personally have come under enormous pressure to stop publishing what the Clinton campaign says about itself to itself. That pressure has come from the campaign’s allies, including the Obama administration, and from liberals who are anxious about who will be elected US President.

On the eve of the election, it is important to restate why we have published what we have.

The right to receive and impart true information is the guiding principle of WikiLeaks – an organization that has a staff and organizational mission far beyond myself. Our organization defends the public’s right to be informed.

This is why, irrespective of the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential election, the real victor is the US public which is better informed as a result of our work.

The US public has thoroughly engaged with WikiLeaks’ election related publications which number more than one hundred thousand documents. Millions of Americans have poured over the leaks and passed on their citations to each other and to us. It is an open model of journalism that gatekeepers are uncomfortable with, but which is perfectly harmonious with the First Amendment.

We publish material given to us if it is of political, diplomatic, historical or ethical importance and which has not been published elsewhere. When we have material that fulfills this criteria, we publish. We had information that fit our editorial criteria which related to the Sanders and Clinton campaign (DNC Leaks) and the Clinton political campaign and Foundation (Podesta Emails). No-one disputes the public importance of these publications. It would be unconscionable for WikiLeaks to withhold such an archive from the public during an election.

At the same time, we cannot publish what we do not have. To date, we have not received information on Donald Trump’s campaign, or Jill Stein’s campaign, or Gary Johnson’s campaign or any of the other candidates that fufills our stated editorial criteria. As a result of publishing Clinton’s cables and indexing her emails we are seen as domain experts on Clinton archives. So it is natural that Clinton sources come to us.

We publish as fast as our resources will allow and as fast as the public can absorb it.

That is our commitment to ourselves, to our sources, and to the public.

This is not due to a personal desire to influence the outcome of the election. The Democratic and Republican candidates have both expressed hostility towards whistleblowers. I spoke at the launch of the campaign for Jill Stein, the Green Party candidate, because her platform addresses the need to protect them. This is an issue that is close to my heart because of the Obama administration’s inhuman and degrading treatment of one of our alleged sources, Chelsea Manning. But WikiLeaks publications are not an attempt to get Jill Stein elected or to take revenge over Ms Manning’s treatment either.

Publishing is what we do. To withhold the publication of such information until after the election would have been to favour one of the candidates above the public’s right to know.

This is after all what happened when the New York Times withheld evidence of illegal mass surveillance of the US population for a year until after the 2004 election, denying the public a critical understanding of the incumbent president George W Bush, which probably secured his reelection. The current editor of the New York Times has distanced himself from that decision and rightly so.

The US public defends free speech more passionately, but the First Amendment only truly lives through its repeated exercise. The First Amendment explicitly prevents the executive from attempting to restrict anyone’s ability to speak and publish freely. The First Amendment does not privilege old media, with its corporate advertisers and dependencies on incumbent power factions, over WikiLeaks’ model of scientific journalism or an individual’s decision to inform their friends on social media. The First Amendment unapologetically nurtures the democratization of knowledge. With the Internet, it has reached its full potential.

Yet, some weeks ago, in a tactic reminiscent of Senator McCarthy and the red scare, Wikileaks, Green Party candidate Stein, Glenn Greenwald and Clinton’s main opponent were painted with a broad, red brush. The Clinton campaign, when they were not spreading obvious untruths, pointed to unnamed sources or to speculative and vague statements from the intelligence community to suggest a nefarious allegiance with Russia. The campaign was unable to invoke evidence about our publications—because none exists.

In the end, those who have attempted to malign our groundbreaking work over the past four months seek to inhibit public understanding perhaps because it is embarrassing to them – a reason for censorship the First Amendment cannot tolerate. Only unsuccessfully do they try to claim that our publications are inaccurate.

WikiLeaks’ decade-long pristine record for authentication remains. Our key publications this round have even been proven through the cryptographic signatures of the companies they passed through, such as Google. It is not every day you can mathematically prove that your publications are perfect but this day is one of them.

We have endured intense criticism, primarily from Clinton supporters, for our publications. Many long-term supporters have been frustrated because we have not addressed this criticism in a systematic way or responded to a number of false narratives about Wikileaks’ motivation or sources. Ultimately, however, if WL reacted to every false claim, we would have to divert resources from our primary work.

WikiLeaks, like all publishers, is ultimately accountable to its funders. Those funders are you. Our resources are entirely made up of contributions from the public and our book sales. This allows us to be principled, independent and free in a way no other influential media organization is. But it also means that we do not have the resources of CNN, MSNBC or the Clinton campaign to constantly rebuff criticism.

Yet if the press obeys considerations above informing the public, we are no longer talking about a free press, and we are no longer talking about an informed public.

Wikileaks remains committed to publishing information that informs the public, even if many, especially those in power, would prefer not to see it. WikiLeaks must publish. It must publish and be damned.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2016, 04:20:58 AM »
Pardon Julian
a

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2016, 02:22:56 PM »
Julian MIA. Let's hope the CIA didn't get him. I've read rumors.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2016, 01:51:33 PM »
Julian MIA. Let's hope the CIA didn't get him. I've read rumors.

This is an unverified rumor.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2016, 10:45:13 AM »
This is an unverified rumor.
That would be why it is a rumor.....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2016, 07:05:01 PM »
That would be why it is a rumor.....

Yup, I was being redundant. Sorry.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2016, 11:29:08 AM »
UN ruling to free WikiLeaks’ Assange to stand after British appeal rejected

The United Nations has rejected a UK appeal against its previous ruling in favor of Julian Assange as "inadmissible," thus requiring both London and Stockholm to end the WikiLeaks founder’s arbitrary detention.
Earlier this year, a case was concluded at the UN, in which the body instructed the UK and Sweden to take immediate steps to ensure the WikiLeaks founder's liberty, protection and enjoyment of fundamental human rights.

The UK has appealed the ruling twice, with the UN rejecting its second appeal on Wednesday by pronouncing it "not admissible," Justice for Assange reported, adding that the decision marks the end to London's "attempt to overturn the ruling."

"Now that all appeals are exhausted, I expect that the UK and Sweden will comply with their international obligations and set me free," a statement by Assange read, with the fugitive whistleblower calling his detention "an obvious and grotesque injustice."

https://www.rt.com/news/368746-un-ruling-free-assange/

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2016, 05:19:14 AM »
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46703#efmAANACc

The Colbert Report takes marching orders from the DNC.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2016, 05:30:17 AM »
http://findingassange.com/?i=2

Very interesting. Countdown clock:

Hello and welcome to what was suppose to be a website about gathering & sharing information regarding Julian Assange's disappearance. This site was plagued with many problems that prevented it from ever launching to meet its true potential.
However, its purpose has now changed, given the recent actions by the Obama Administration, Democratic Party and the CIA creating and spreading a very false narrative of Russian interference in the US Election process with absolutely no evidence to back up its claims as well as the overwhelming evidence that points to their involvement in the capture, detainment or death of Julian Assange the time has now come to expose the truth. On December 15th at 6:30PM 15,000 John Podesta emails never before released to the public as well as the passwords to two of the Wikileaks Insurance Files will be published here for download.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2016, 05:56:50 AM »
Meanwhile, the DNC and MSM scratch their heads wondering why no one except their sycophants buys the Russian story.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2016, 05:09:58 AM »

This video speaks for itself.

Don't buy into the Russian hype.

Seth Rich is dead and Assange has been missing since October. No video or photographic proof.

One radio interview, that's it! Where is Julian?!
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2016, 12:54:35 PM »
Assange being interviewed by Hannity at 4 p.m. Est.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2016, 01:32:47 PM »
No shit?!

Assange being interviewed by Hannity at 4 p.m. Est.

Wow. He really is. That makes me so happy.
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2016, 04:56:37 AM »
Pardon Julian

I disagree. He's no hero or virtual freedom fighter in my book.

In my view he's violated the basic privacy rights of countless private citizens.
In addition to that, he's made  many classified documents public.

It's one thing to do some investigative journalism on a criminal or immoral act.
It's completely different to just ignore privacy and classification to make everything public.

I see him and those like Bradley Manning as criminals. I consider their acts a serious form of espionage against the USA .

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2016, 05:01:08 AM »
I disagree. He's no hero or virtual freedom fighter in my book.

In my view he's violated the basic privacy rights of countless private citizens.
In addition to that, he's made  many classified documents public.

It's one thing to do some investigative journalism on a criminal or immoral act.
It's completely different to just ignore privacy and classification to make everything public.

I see him and those like Bradley Manning as criminals. I consider their acts a serious form of espionage against the USA .

He's not a hacker. Wikileaks does not hack.

He's a mouthpiece for whistleblowers.

Do you not believe whistleblowers have the right to be heard? We should not protect those who wish to stop corruption?

a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2016, 10:56:40 AM »
The sources he ( Wiki Leaks) use hack into various web sites and private email accounts.
He also releases hacked documents from classified US intelligence sources.

Thus, he supports  hackers , which is helping support internet criminals.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2017, 10:27:09 AM »
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/816024318509465604/photo/1

If you thought 2016 was a big WikiLeaks, year 2017 will blow you away.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2017, 10:54:13 AM »
He's not a hacker. Wikileaks does not hack.

He's a mouthpiece for whistleblowers.

Do you not believe whistleblowers have the right to be heard? We should not protect those who wish to stop corruption?

Whistle blowers have the right to be heard, but they should do their own talking.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2017, 12:58:18 PM »
Whistle blowers have the right to be heard, but they should do there own talking.

Maybe against corporations and individuals, but not the information is pertinent to governments (domestic or abroad).

Plus they'd be admitting to crimes in most cases. There is a reason they need a mouthpiece. Corruption found illegally is still corruption.

And do you believe today's media would properly report the info from Wikileaks if it were coming from the individual "hacker/leaker's" mouth?

C'mon, take partisan politics out of it. The citizens of a nation (especially the US) have the right to know if their elected officials, or those appointed by them, are doing corrupt shit.

We need to get out of the mindset that "We work for the Govt." and return to the fact that "the Govt. works for us."

Wikileaks is a way to keep elected officials accountable... and that USED to be the media's job w/ investigative journalism.
a