Author Topic: Females in thongs are showing their ass - what contest is this supposed to be?  (Read 2928 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
The commentator said "the viewers probably are all thinking: everyone looks so amazing, how do they judge?"

Yeah, I don't even know what I am looking at. Mrs Fitness Olympia  ??? I can't tell this shit apart.

The commentator also said "She looks solid. Just new and unexperienced. I'd like to see a make up change..".

Are they judging the make up? :D What a joke

MikMaq

My favorite is all the passive agressive comments of the chicks that actually look young and fertile.

bigjim

• Getbig III
how the fuck do they judge this shit?  >:(

viking1

• Getbig V
I think she's going to take it this year

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Look, I would love to have any of 'em bend over in my face and give me a lapdance at the Spearmint Rhino.
BUT, like you I want to see pro bodybuilding not a bikini show.

If they farted in the mic when they cocked their ass, it would make it more interesting

bigjim

• Getbig III
nasser giving out 3rd place?

Papper

• Getbig V
how the fuck do they judge this shit?  >:(

I have no idea. Who looks to give the best blowjob I guess.

According to the commentator, apparently the make up plays a rather large role, and differentiates rookies from seasoned pros.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
You can tell that even the commentators try their best to make is sound interesting but they realize that it's just a T&A show and they all look the same.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
what's with most of them having fake boobs? It's fucking gross!  :-X
follow the arrows

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
ttt

bigjim

• Getbig III
Bitch you didnt win the olympia you won a tits and arse comp at the olympia, get the fuck out of here!

Papper

• Getbig V
You can tell that even the commentators try their best to make is sound interesting but they realize that it's just a T&A show and they all look the same.

yeah i think the commentators knows they are there to bring in some quick bucks for random sponsors and are just a fill in sequence

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Ok, now the she-beasts are really out in full force. This is a crime against boners humanity, I tell ya. Fucking hell.
follow the arrows

bigjim

• Getbig III
Ok, now the she-beasts are really out in full force. This is a crime against boners humanity, I tell ya. Fucking hell.

At least they look like they work out unlike those skinny bitches with fake boobs

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
The chick who won the Olympia looks like she's had a rough night and gallons of cum in her hair. It's obvious what it takes to actually win one of those things. Christ, even to break the top 10 you have to be fukcing someone with a judging card.

Papper

• Getbig V
what's with most of them having fake boobs? It's fucking gross!  :-X

ask booty :D

they are so low in fat, their natural assets are gone and have to fill it up artificially

people don't realize that these female competitors simply cannot be as emasculated as the guys and get away with it

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
You'll never see Lonnie Teper ask one of these women to Peelllllllllllllllleeeee eeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
ask booty :D

they are so low in fat, their natural assets are gone and have to fill it up artificially

people don't realize that these female competitors simply cannot be as emasculated as the guys and get away with it
x2

leave the muscle building up to the guys. This shit is the equivalent of a guy entering a pageant by feminizing himself with the injection of female hormones... see how accepting society would be of that  :-\
follow the arrows

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Why would anyone want to see women in that kind of state?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Why would anyone want to see women in that kind of state?

Ohio? 

A very good question.