Author Topic: Joons 100kg x 5 barbell curl thread  (Read 149826 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: 80kg Barbell Curl
« Reply #925 on: August 19, 2015, 07:23:45 AM »
Got a family BBQ this Saturday. But to lend some credence to that post if you genuinely wanted a scrap there's a nice quiet harbour area in a village near me that'd be perfect, it also has ye olde English pubs. If you genuinely wanted a drink that could probably be arranged too. But I won't be travelling to London for a tussle.

Rec drugs aren't for me though dude, I don't take anything not gym related. Never even tried coke.

I sense this post will be received in the same way my invite to a training session was  ;)

I thought u were in South London or was it Brighton, can't remember what you told me on the phone ages ago.
Ok well no disrespect but it sounds like you are kinda boring guy if you won't do coke or smoke....not saying its a bad thing or anything....just not "my kinda guy"....I prefer coke heads like Bigmc who like to have a drink, smoke and getting some prozzies over...that sort of thing.

Never mind, you are always welcome to North London for a drink, scrap, training/whatever

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #926 on: August 19, 2015, 07:24:02 AM »
And once again, you fail to produce this alleged 80kg curl vid and the pics that will "own" me.

We can go around and around on this, fool. Nothing happens until you produce the vid and the physique shots. Nobody's buying your sad attemp to change focus.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #927 on: August 19, 2015, 07:24:06 AM »
I am on ipad and its hard to type on it, nothing to do with my spelling, takes to long to correct shit on ipad and I hate auto correct

Hey getbig, its Uncle Junior here. I have spoken to Ron and the other mods, and all things are good. Things are in the works. They have decided to let me back on. I will abide by all the rules. Fuck all of you guys. I hate all of you guys. I am going to start my own forum, which will run getbig into the ground. This place sucks and is sinking. Hey, guys, its Uncle Junior. I just wanted to apologize to everyone. I take the internet too serious. Princess L, you are a darling. I love you. I would marry you if I can. Lets make this place great, a place we can all enjoy. Screw everyone here. I am exceptional beyond belief. You all wish you were me. Let me go post 100 videos and post them. I want to make everyone jealous. You are all beneath me. Hey, guy, its Uncle Junior here. I was thinking that I take the internet way too serious. The last few months I have laid off the drugs, no more partying or drinking. I just want to be friends with everyone here. I fucking hate everyone here. Except Princess L and OMR. I love you Princess L. Id marry you. I hate everyone else. Everyone is jealous. Im a hardcore gangster. No one knows. I got millions. Everyone here is average and I am exceptional. I started my own forum. I will take all of getbig members and run Ron into the group. Hey, guys, its Uncle Junior here. You know, I was thinking about how I take the internet too seriously. Getbig is a place we can all enjoy. I consider getbig to be like my second home. Fuck you guys.........

mwah

xoxoxo
X

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #928 on: August 19, 2015, 07:25:40 AM »
I actually think you are trying to bait me into arguing with you. There is no relationship.

fine then don't bother coming to London. You are dumped anyway.
deleting you on viber. bored with the nonesense pen pal bullshit.
women up or lets just end it

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #929 on: August 19, 2015, 07:27:00 AM »

I thought u were in South London or was it Brighton, can't remember what you told me on the phone ages ago.
Ok well no disrespect but it sounds like you are kinda boring guy if you won't do coke or smoke....not saying its a bad thing or anything....just not "my kinda guy"....I prefer coke heads like Bigmc who like to have a drink, smoke and getting some prozzies over...that sort of thing.

Never mind, you are always welcome to North London for a drink, scrap, training/whatever

I thought you invited me for a scrap and a drink... I suggest a scrap and a drink and I'm not you're kinda guy? Okies.

I'm loads of fun, like to have a drink, just don't need any rec drugs to have a laugh. I hope you and MC are very happy together  :D

Since you called me out on glutes,  and I at least posted something showing them, are you going to hold up your end?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #930 on: August 19, 2015, 07:30:28 AM »
I thought you invited me for a scrap and a drink... I suggest a scrap and a drink and I'm not you're kinda guy? Okies.

I'm loads of fun, like to have a drink, just don't need any rec drugs to have a laugh. I hope you and MC are very happy together  :D

Since you called me out on glutes,  and I at least posted something showing them, are you going to hold up your end?

Well played.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #931 on: August 19, 2015, 07:31:02 AM »
I have never seen a more pathetic person on getbig than Junior. Seriously, there is no one as sad as him. All types of posters come along, but he is the saddest one out of them all. He claims to be "taking the piss" on here. Oh boy.  ::) ::) ::) You know he is 100% melting on the other end of the keyboard. Getting all mad, smashing his keyboard, screaming, "Why can't getbig just accept what I say! I want them to like me. I will show them. Let me post more pics and videos to prove to them I am a real man."  Junior then runs furiously to receive his camera phone, and starts to record video and snap pics. Hurries to upload them, with a big smile on his face, and whispers softly under his breath, "I will prove getbig wrong."
X

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #932 on: August 19, 2015, 07:32:01 AM »

I just meant I hope you are not like one of these T total guys that turn up to the pub or club and is like "Oh I will have a protein drink" or "no can't eat that I am dieting"

I like to go out get fucked, gamble hard, do coke, drop exctasy, fuck girls, do balloons and once in a while have a scrap, that sort of thing.

nothing wrong with your lifestyle of being healthy I applaud you for it.
Its just that I feel like I would be too much for you to handle and end up doing your head in.

Like if your coming out with Joon, you will be drinking hard, smoking, fucking whores and be bend out of shape for days, that's kinda how i have always rolled.

I really fucking miss Gee man, god i love that man

He would absolutely me my kinda guy.

two idiots pissed him off and made him get sick of it all

dickheads

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #933 on: August 19, 2015, 07:35:48 AM »

Ask Simon for one of my old glute pics, he has them, Simon you can post it if you want.
I would do a pic of my glutes for you but I haven't shaved and have a hairy arse and with my rap carear being taking seriously I need to watch out for the media spotlight and always be representing myself like a g.

I told u I am in dappy's next video didn't
i

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #934 on: August 19, 2015, 07:37:07 AM »
I just meant I hope you are not like one of these T total guys that turn up to the pub or club and is like "Oh I will have a protein drink" or "no can't eat that I am dieting"

I like to go out get fucked, gamble hard, do coke, drop exctasy, fuck girls, do balloons and once in a while have a scrap, that sort of thing.

nothing wrong with your lifestyle of being healthy I applaud you for it.
Its just that I feel like I would be too much for you to handle and end up doing your head in.

Like if your coming out with Joon, you will be drinking hard, smoking, fucking whores and be bend out of shape for days, that's kinda how i have always rolled.

I really fucking miss Gee man, god i love that man

He would absolutely me my kinda guy.

two idiots pissed him off and made him get sick of it all

dickheads

Healthy? Bwahaha. Cigarettes, steroids, alcohol. Not really healthy. I'm not t total by any means, if I'm out I drink like a fish and love having a good time. I just don't need drugs to do it, and I don't need to pay anyone for sex.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #935 on: August 19, 2015, 07:37:49 AM »
AJ owning the shit out of Uncle Junior throughout this thread and all other threads. AJ making Junior post all these pictures and videos because Uncle Junior needs to prove himself to AJ for some strange reason. Maybe Uncle Junior has a crush on AJ.
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #936 on: August 19, 2015, 07:37:58 AM »
Ask Simon for one of my old glute pics, he has them, Simon you can post it if you want.
I would do a pic of my glutes for you but I haven't shaved and have a hairy arse and with my rap carear being taking seriously I need to watch out for the media spotlight and always be representing myself like a g.

i

And once again, you fail to produce this alleged 80kg curl vid and the pics that will "own" me.

We can go around and around on this, fool. Nothing happens until you produce the vid and the physique shots. Nobody's buying your sad attemp to change focus.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #937 on: August 19, 2015, 07:38:35 AM »

i

Just wear a skirt like I did.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #938 on: August 19, 2015, 07:40:08 AM »
AJ owning the shit out of Uncle Junior throughout this thread and all other threads. AJ making Junior post all these pictures and videos because Uncle Junior needs to prove himself to AJ for some strange reason. Maybe Uncle Junior has a crush on AJ.

Bad news Joon. I am not switching side for anything less than a BigRo or a Waller. Would have considered Jeff before...you know...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #939 on: August 19, 2015, 07:40:17 AM »
I think joon could be just as handsome as aj with better pics

he needs to get his selfie game up and own him
"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #940 on: August 19, 2015, 07:40:34 AM »
I see junior has started posting my name already

I also see he hasn't posted up the video

I checked his vid again it was 50kg with shit form

now maybe you should post some more of my personal info joon to own me  :-*
T

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #941 on: August 19, 2015, 07:46:19 AM »

Be a dear and put it on youtube?  ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #942 on: August 19, 2015, 07:46:43 AM »

Fuck 50kg is quite a downgrade. Post that fucker!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #943 on: August 19, 2015, 07:47:31 AM »
Be a dear and put it on youtube?  ;D

I don't betray a trust like that

il leave that too joon

he will probably pm you my personal info

if you ask him nicely
T

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #944 on: August 19, 2015, 07:49:05 AM »
I don't betray a trust like that

il leave that too joon

he will probably pm you my personal info

if you ask him nicely

Well, fuck you and your morals.   :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #945 on: August 19, 2015, 07:50:45 AM »
50kg is what, 110 lbs. fuck, my wife banged out 8x80. We're coming close to me owning Joon with my wife.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #946 on: August 19, 2015, 07:51:45 AM »

oh dear Bigmc making up stories again.

there is a surprise

bigmc