Author Topic: Joons 100kg x 5 barbell curl thread  (Read 149826 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: 80kg Barbell Curl
« Reply #1000 on: August 19, 2015, 11:42:00 AM »
I am on ipad and its hard to type on it, nothing to do with my spelling, takes to long to correct shit on ipad and I hate auto correct

Of course, which explains why it was corrected two different ways. Mine must be unique in its autocorrect consistency.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1001 on: August 19, 2015, 11:50:19 AM »
Again you back down to me.
Clearly following threads is not your strong point, try reading the post history.
BigRo published video of him doing some heavy curls and he we got into discussion of how much each person lifts.
I said that I have done and can do 80 kilo curls for low reps, about 6-8, even 100 kilos for say 2-3.

You called bullshit and here we are 40 pages in again with you declining any tangible offer.
If you are gonna call bullshit on something, whether it be how much I can curl, how much cash I have, my M6 convertible, My DB9, My Bentley GT, my 2 mill pad I bought from Tulisa then the onus is not on me to keep jumping through hoops to prove things to you without you giving something back.

All through my posting history Joon has been proving people wrong over and over and making the haters melt.

Oh he is not in dubai - Videos from Dubai get posted.
Oh he is not going to Vegas - Videos from Vegas get posted.
Oh Bikinislut is a gimmick he is not dating her - conclusively prooved I was dating her

Oh he is not buying Tulisa's pad its just bullshit - you all go proven wrong.

I posted up videos of me in my M6 convertible taking Olivia bond on a ride, I posted up video of my Astin Db9 which Fitness Frenzy saw, you can ask him. I posted up video of me shoulder pressing 100kilo for six in my asylum thread and countless other things.

So I am not wasting my time getting trolled by people who essentially just wanna waste my time.

if you think u will ever look better than me on lousy 250mg then you are dellusional, yes I have not been training cos I have surgery coming up but its just temporary, the fact is I will always be stronger and have better build than you because

a) I am a responsder to gear and you are not (as proven my blood works and my doctor)
b) I come from a competieve athletic background and you don't
c) I am simply a different animal/machine than you
d) I don't do things by halves, if I am on Gear I will be in 2g a week test, deca, dbol GH whatever. You CANNOT compare someone who takes 250mg with someone who takes 2G. If you manned up and upped your doses it is possible you would look as good as me potientially if you respond.

Its nothing personaly against you its just the truth about how it works. You are clueless about steroids and don't even get pharm gear.
how on earth do u think you can compete with me????

Like I said I can only assume u are trolling so sorry but again can't take you serious

Yet the fifty-plusser, from any objective standpoint, looks better now than you ever have. Funny that.

You're just not good at this.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1002 on: August 19, 2015, 11:54:17 AM »
Cliffs! Help!

Summarized: He's limited to immediate, consistent, and passionate 1,000-word replies because he "just can't take you seriously."

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1003 on: August 19, 2015, 11:58:27 AM »
I have never seen a more pathetic person on getbig than Junior. Seriously, there is no one as sad as him. All types of posters come along, but he is the saddest one out of them all. He claims to be "taking the piss" on here. Oh boy.  ::) ::) ::) You know he is 100% melting on the other end of the keyboard. Getting all mad, smashing his keyboard, screaming, "Why can't getbig just accept what I say! I want them to like me. I will show them. Let me post more pics and videos to prove to them I am a real man."  Junior then runs furiously to receive his camera phone, and starts to record video and snap pics. Hurries to upload them, with a big smile on his face, and whispers softly under his breath, "I will prove getbig wrong."

... because he's too good to be bothered by anyone here.

Perfect summary, actually.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1004 on: August 19, 2015, 12:06:05 PM »
So Junior, all fuckery aside, will you post the curl video?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1005 on: August 19, 2015, 12:11:23 PM »
Definitely not an M6. Wrong steering wheel, not 8K on the rev counter, wrong wheels. Nice try though.

its the 640d with m package

still a nice car

but about 50k cheaper than an m6
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1006 on: August 19, 2015, 12:17:10 PM »
Bigmc kicking sand in Joons face every chance he gets in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1007 on: August 19, 2015, 12:54:42 PM »
I love it when Junior returns.

Part genius, part mentalist, part clown.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #1008 on: August 19, 2015, 12:59:14 PM »
So Junior, all fuckery aside, will you post the curl video?

With all the descriptions of it that I've read, I am guessing NFW.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1009 on: August 19, 2015, 01:13:11 PM »
he wont post the curl video publicly as he doesn't have his glasses on in it, it was 60kg for 7 reps, form was thrusty lol

What can be posted in the mean time is the physique destroying bod, not just the legs. Own this thread Junior go on :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1010 on: August 19, 2015, 01:22:06 PM »
he wont post the curl video publicly as he doesn't have his glasses on in it, it was 60kg for 7 reps, form was thrusty lol

What can be posted in the mean time is the physique destroying bod, not just the legs. Own this thread Junior go on :)

you reckon those plates are twenties
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #1011 on: August 19, 2015, 01:24:38 PM »

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1012 on: August 19, 2015, 01:57:47 PM »
we will have to postpone this discussion till tomorrow as I am smoking a joint right now trying to relax after a hards days work (It's 10pm here) and I just stopped work 10 minutes ago and up since 6am and I am knackered and don't wanna spoil my vibe.

constant dedication that is what it takes to be successfull like me.

if anyone is genuinely intrested in making it for real pm me for some free advice.

I find it extradonary that since I have been on this site I have not had one person approach me with a serious business venture or idea. When I was in my twenties I was knocking on doors constantly lookin for investment or doing something to advance my carear and to get ahead.

It says a lot about people on here and this generation. Lazy, apathetic, zero work ethic, dull.....no wonder most of you are losers. If you spent more time doing something than posting here constantly and hating you would have achieved a heck of a lot more.

But hell what do I know I am only worth about 40 million personally and about 400 mil through my family.

I mean is it any real surprise that the only way I can climb higher is to be in the media spotlight, get into polictics, possibly run for Mayor or become a rap superstar.

Obviously Getbig and my fans are helping me do that and Getbig is a stepping stone on to bigger and better things.

But for my core fans like Rascall, Honest Bob, Walller, (to name just a few) you know I am forever greatful and thankful for your support. It means the world to me. I love you all. And I will never forget you.

Wow mariah carey just came on radio and "my all " is playing and all I can think off is my fans on Getbig and UK Jeff.

Love you guys...your my fucking heroes and this weed is really strong I just noticed.
Godbless

PS. Booty I am going to do a reveal all auto-biography soon, I suggest you hire Max Clifford, great guy.
Mwah
xoxoxox

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1013 on: August 19, 2015, 02:03:25 PM »
Bigmc kicking sand in Joons face every chance he gets in this thread.

Bigmc is an oxygen thief.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1014 on: August 19, 2015, 02:09:22 PM »
GetBig is a stepping stone to bigger and better things? more like a massive crater lol

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1015 on: August 19, 2015, 02:11:05 PM »
GetBig is a stepping stone to bigger and better things? more like a massive crater lol

Haha yes, much like the toilet is a stepping stone to something better when you get up after taking a shit.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #1016 on: August 19, 2015, 02:12:13 PM »

Lmao. My productivity cratered over the last 3 days thanks to Getbig.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1017 on: August 19, 2015, 02:17:07 PM »

Best forum on the net though hands down.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1018 on: August 19, 2015, 02:26:20 PM »
agree

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1019 on: August 19, 2015, 02:32:50 PM »
agree

While I got your attention Big buddy what's your focus right now? You gonna turn pro with the IFBB? What direction you thinking of going in?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1020 on: August 19, 2015, 02:33:31 PM »
Thanks guys, from the heart. I love you

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1021 on: August 19, 2015, 02:35:47 PM »
While I got your attention Big buddy what's your focus right now? You gonna turn pro with the IFBB? What direction you thinking of going in?

chop wood, carry water.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1022 on: August 19, 2015, 02:38:32 PM »
chop wood, carry water.

Lots of dbol then?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1023 on: August 19, 2015, 02:38:56 PM »