Author Topic: hank wood: A Voice of Righteousness Crying in the Wilderness  (Read 3660 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: hank wood: A Voice of Righteousness Crying in the Wilderness
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2008, 06:19:37 AM »
In a bodybuilding world infested by faggotry and infiltrated by cum-guzzlers, schmoes, and muscle bears,

AH HAAAAA!!!! So this is why you are on this board....looking to hook up with a musclebear, cum guzzling fag who will make you happy....NOW I SEE SAID THE BLIND MAN
C

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2008, 03:35:35 PM »
hank wood is disgusted by all the swishy posing and unbridled sluttiness of today's crop of shameless bodybuilder whores, who thrust their pelvises to Toni Braxton as they shove their far-too-tiny posing trunks deep up their rectums, exposing their massive GH guts and diuretic-dried glutes to the raving cheering gay activists, who took over bodybuilding in the 80's.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2008, 08:21:14 PM »
hey.. give him a ring and tell him how you feel, i think you two could work this out in a civil way.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2008, 05:28:41 PM »
Where is hank wood? Ronnie Colemen needs a lecture about his ultra gay posing techniques! He is catering to the IFBBs main audience but still, he should have some respect!