Author Topic: The lazy and irresponsible  (Read 3763 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
The lazy and irresponsible
« on: December 29, 2015, 03:57:01 PM »
What do you do with the lazy and the irresponsible?  This is a fundamental problem in society.  At least half the population is already of below average IQ.  I have a feeling GetBigs collective answer is going to be the:  no work, no eat.

Obviously I am assuming able bodied non children.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
Re: The lazy and irresponsible
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 04:01:28 PM »
What do you do with the lazy and the irresponsible?

You should stop being lazy and figure it out.
Y

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 04:02:32 PM »

bahahaha!!!
/thread.
?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 04:03:58 PM »
Make enough to move to a gated community and never think of them again.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 04:04:40 PM »
What do you do with the lazy and the irresponsible?  This is a fundamental problem in society.  At least half the population is already of below average IQ.  I have a feeling GetBigs collective answer is going to be the:  no work, no eat.

Unfortunately, right now we give them access to internet so they can bitch on the web how horrible is having to work and how only stupid people have a job.  ::)

On top of that all the free time in their hands take a toll in their minds and they end up as delusional bums like Radical Plato, Goodrum or Wigss.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 04:05:29 PM »
What do you do with the lazy and the irresponsible?  This is a fundamental problem in society.  At least half the population is already of below average IQ.  I have a feeling GetBigs collective answer is going to be the:  no work, no eat.

You mean liberals?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2015, 04:11:34 PM »
You mean liberals?

Oh for fuck sakes, give it a rest, please!!!
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2015, 04:15:20 PM »
Unfortunately, right now we give them access to internet so they can bitch on the web how horrible is having to work and how only stupid people have a job.  ::)

On top of that all the free time in their hands take a toll in their minds and they end up as delusional bums like Radical Plato, Goodrum or Wigss.

Nothing wrong with sitting home and just chillin'. Why work? It will drain the life out of you.
X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2015, 04:16:28 PM »
There's a big chance that many people without an occupation may be pruned/purged, one way or the other. I personally do not think that the blue collar types will get much love either, maybe less than the "useless" ones as latter are easier to control.

Delving into such a topic instantly reeks of conspiracy theories(Jones and Co.).

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2015, 05:37:57 PM »
I opened this thread expecting it to be about venom Vince :(

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2015, 05:52:43 PM »

I wanted to give others a chance first.  But I'm certainly in the no work no eat camp.  I'd give free sterilization, birth control, whatever to whomever wanted it, that's the only thing free.  Having so many on the dole is flat out evil.  It entirely robs you of your spirit.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2015, 05:59:51 PM »

The fact that nobody above pointed out that of course half the population is below average IQ tells me I am posting to chimp-like creatures. That said, I kind of guessed it when I read most posts here.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2015, 06:06:38 PM »
The fact that nobody above pointed out that of course half the population is below average IQ tells me I am posting to chimp-like creatures. That said, I kind of guessed it when I read most posts here.

Normal distribution of peace.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2015, 06:11:07 PM »
Normal distribution of peace.

Gauss & bell curves of peace.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2015, 06:17:06 PM »
Gauss & bell curves of peace.

Team 1.96 standard units above the average of peace.  8)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2015, 08:09:31 PM »

Although I pointed it out, I don't think it matters as much as some other things.  You don't need to be a rocket scientist to succeed.  Give me someone who has a motor and some discipline and can grind it out towards a goal over someone smarter but without those traits.

The lazy and the irresponsible are lacking though.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2015, 06:09:39 AM »

in the case of the powerful irresponsible sometimes laziness on their part might be a blessing to us all
some times the powerful irresponsible get to that state because the so called intelligent and responsible do not act up to that standard 

Not talking about powerful or rich people here, if someone can pay their own way they can be as lazy as they want.  If they are irresponsible and someone is harmed that person can get a lawyer and sue and there is an incentive for a lawyer to take the case, a possible big monetary payoff.

I'm talking about lazy irresponsible bums who don't pay their own way.  No one seems willing to do anything other than provide fertilizer to grow more of them.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2015, 10:22:33 AM »

Looks like you give them 10 years probation and let them stay in Mexico.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2015, 01:54:50 PM »

In America teachers early on let half retards skate through courses knowing full well these people don't know shit. My guess is 1/4 of seniors in just about any high school across the Country wouldn't ever graduate if everything was done straight up...That's a lot of fucking people...

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2015, 05:10:39 PM »
Although I pointed it out, I don't think it matters as much as some other things.  You don't need to be a rocket scientist to succeed.  Give me someone who has a motor and some discipline and can grind it out towards a goal over someone smarter but without those traits.

The lazy and the irresponsible are lacking though.

I agree to a point. I have a high IQ but that is largely based on knowing what number comes next in a sequence or what shape should be the next shape in a sequence (ie seeing patterns). IQ tests totally ignore practical and manual intelligence, not to mention common sense. That said, basic intelligence is commonly lacking. I see so many guys in the gym who can't count the weights on leg press or, very very often, work out iu from mg or ml etc. That's the sort of ignorance that kills people.

Anyway, @abdominal snowman, teachers and standards have gone down imo. My son is intelligent, but to be honest, he is shit at Irish (mandatory subject here, though not spoken - so suck it up). He hardly knows how to count in Irish or common nouns, let alone put a sentence together, yet he gets 4/5 on school report in Irish? (He is 11)

Don't piss on me and tell me it is raining, and don't give our kids shitty teachers who don't understand what they teach and mark shittily.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2015, 05:23:10 PM »
Team 1.96 standard units above the average of peace.  8)

Im two standard deviations above the average. Dumbass.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2015, 08:22:45 PM »
I agree to a point. I have a high IQ but that is largely based on knowing what number comes next in a sequence or what shape should be the next shape in a sequence (ie seeing patterns). IQ tests totally ignore practical and manual intelligence, not to mention common sense. That said, basic intelligence is commonly lacking. I see so many guys in the gym who can't count the weights on leg press or, very very often, work out iu from mg or ml etc. That's the sort of ignorance that kills people.

Anyway, @abdominal snowman, teachers and standards have gone down imo. My son is intelligent, but to be honest, he is shit at Irish (mandatory subject here, though not spoken - so suck it up). He hardly knows how to count in Irish or common nouns, let alone put a sentence together, yet he gets 4/5 on school report in Irish? (He is 11)

Don't piss on me and tell me it is raining, and don't give our kids shitty teachers who don't understand what they teach and mark shittily.

Is there any practical value in learning Irish?  How is he in math?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2015, 08:25:07 PM »
~

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2015, 08:48:28 PM »

just say blacks

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2015, 05:43:32 AM »
Im two standard deviations above the average. Dumbass.

Then your IQ is only 0.6 points higher. ;)