Author Topic: Butterbean  (Read 7657 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Butterbean
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2015, 07:27:59 AM »
But do you get favoritism?
After a lengthy discussion on the secret Special Friends board, it has been decided that info is none of your business.  :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2015, 08:42:33 AM »
She seems pretty cool from what I can remember.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2015, 09:24:53 PM »
Ok, gotta admit a little surprise here:

Sarcasm with Halloween, noted and clever, good.

Arrested Development and Seinfeld, both exceptional. Excellent choices.

Me, Earl ... great film, but was it funny? I forget.

Some Like it Hot, embarrassed to admit I haven't seen it. But it's a classic, so apologies to Wes, he's gonna skewer me here. Was it funny, Prime?

Carol Burnett, good stuff, all right.

Bad Grandpa, again, funny film. So you've exceeded my expectations, I'm impressed. How do you feel about Monty Python films? Holy Grail, for instance, you see it? Or Mel Brooks? Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, The Producers, you see/enjoy these? Dr. Strangelove, perhaps?

I've underestimated your sense of humor, Prime, apologies. Just take back the Howard stuff and we'll start fresh, ok.

Variety is the spice of life, or so my mom used to tell me when I was a kid. Truthfully, there isn't one style of comedy I prefer over another. With the exception of the Monty Python films, I've seen and enjoyed all that you mentioned. I prefer comedy that makes fun of itself as opposed to making fun of others. How about the Pink Panther with Peter Sellers? There are several English sitcoms I've enjoyed. Doc Martin is one. Absolutely Fabulous is another. I like the original Australian film, Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, but not so much the U.S. remake with Patrick Swayze To Wong Fo, Thanks for Everything. The same with the film, the Birdcage. La Cage aux Folles 1978 was more interesting and original.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2015, 09:44:06 PM »

Top lady, even if she does double dip her chips.

Costanza > Jerry

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2015, 09:52:41 PM »
True. Not sure what's worse, that vile crap, or the pathetic whining of some loser who goes on an anonymous Internet forum and dramatically threatens to harm himself to gain some sympathy from a bunch of people who don't know him. Makes you wonder what the people who do know him think of him.
Fuck yourself asshole,you couldn`t compare to the sweat on Ugly balls.....on second thought,yes you can.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2015, 10:56:39 PM »
Variety is the spice of life, or so my mom used to tell me when I was a kid. Truthfully, there isn't one style of comedy I prefer over another. With the exception of the Monty Python films, I've seen and enjoyed all that you mentioned. I prefer comedy that makes fun of itself as opposed to making fun of others. How about the Pink Panther with Peter Sellers? There are several English sitcoms I've enjoyed. Doc Martin is one. Absolutely Fabulous is another. I like the original Australian film, Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, but not so much the U.S. remake with Patrick Swayze To Wong Fo, Thanks for Everything. The same with the film, the Birdcage. La Cage aux Folles 1978 was more interesting and original.

The man is a genius, he can do no wrong. Panther, Strangelove (three roles), Being There, just incredible.