Author Topic: Which people are the most racist  (Read 7521 times)

Europe

• Getbig IV
Re: Which people are the most racist
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2015, 10:37:47 AM »
Yes, there are horrible passages in the Talmud, the New Testament, the Koran... and much has been used in the past to justify atrocities.

But I judge a religion not so much as what their Book says but on how their believers behave. The vast majority of Jews treat all people with dignity and respect. I consider the Mormon theology to be kind of wacky but they are some of the most decent people in this world.

As is often pointed out here vis-a-vis religion, what a person is taught about their religion and how they actually behave are often two different things. This is not always a bad thing.

I wasn't going full retard on this issue, however you need answers.. Luckily I don't support/believe in Abrahemic Religions: Judaism/Christianity/Islam, All 3 have committed genocide, slavery & oppression.

*Islam during their rise 700.AC - present day(ISIS)

*Christianity on Native Americans, North-, Meso-, SouthAmerica.

*Judaism are committing it present day, i.e: Barbara Lerner Spectre is a US-born Jewess waging a racial campaign against Swedish people in particular and European people. Her Agenda stretches far up the most Elites, those who brainwash current generation with kardashian/HoneyBooboo/etc..

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2015, 03:21:18 PM »
Jewish people by a long shot-

BooRadley

« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2015, 10:57:01 PM »
This young gentleman proves that "toilet seat complexion individuals" are the most racist people:

Bonus:

Didn't think I could despise blacks anymore than I already did...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2015, 12:00:49 AM »
All other "Hispanics" (oh brother, are they from "Hispania?") take a steaming shit on Mexicans. There's def a pecking order in the world of Hispania with the white Spanish on the top and the dark Mexicans at the very bottom. A bunch of Puerto Ricans came to move all of my shit to NH and while they were working, they were busting the balls of the dumbest one of them calling him a Mexican.

For sheer violence, though, Southern Mexicans are a pretty vicious tribe. "La Eme" runs SoCal's prison system, and those cartel fuckers across the river in Juarez are every bit as savage as ISIS.

None of this is complimentary, by the way, just a tough bunch is all. Still got that Aztec blood pumping through.