Author Topic: Kai Greene New found respect.  (Read 37831 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Kai Greene New found respect.
« Reply #150 on: February 18, 2008, 08:37:03 AM »
Actually Dave leases his cars..  He used to lease BMWs, but switched to Mercedes.  He also owns two homes.  One of them he rents out.  He previously had a third home, but had to sell it due to non-bill paying tenants.  Know your facts before type you out bullshit...

Why would someone sell a house because of "non-paying tenants," as opposed to having them evicted? Conversely, who would buy a house with a bunch of deadbeats, who won't leave, living in it?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #151 on: February 18, 2008, 08:39:38 AM »
How do you know so much about Dave's finances? Are you his latest boyfriend?
DAMN. LOL
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: February 18, 2008, 08:43:07 AM »
Actually Dave leases his cars..  He used to lease BMWs, but switched to Mercedes.  He also owns two homes.  One of them he rents out.  He previously had a third home, but had to sell it due to non-bill paying tenants.  Know your facts before type you out bullshit...
hahahhaa, just like how Derek Anthony claims to have two apartments, a Hummer and a sports car yet every video clip you see of him he's in his parents 120,000 dollar Long Island 1400 square foot ranch home with particle board walls and a 15 inch black and white TV on the dresser. ::)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: February 18, 2008, 08:44:04 AM »
So they break even? Thats a "great accomplishment" to break even???

Bro, I take it you didnt do well in Biz clas 101 ;)

my friend..ever heard of the term "sarcasm". ::)

I don't mean Squadfather's original name
I

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #154 on: February 18, 2008, 09:06:01 AM »
MD pays him 30 grand, and he had a contract w/Kemistry but they pulled the contract.  Kemistry was also 30 grand..  Those contracts got him that apartment.  He used to live in a location worst than that. 

Palumbo claimed that pros were living in the "lap of luxury" because of their magazine contracts.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: February 18, 2008, 09:06:58 AM »
Palumbo claimed that pros were living in the "lap of luxury" because of their magazine contracts.
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #156 on: February 18, 2008, 01:42:29 PM »
Why would someone sell a house because of "non-paying tenants," as opposed to having them evicted? Conversely, who would buy a house with a bunch of deadbeats, who won't leave, living in it?
Because the rent was paying the bank note .. Since they haven't paid ..It made it hard for him to pay the note ,so ...He had to sell to eliminate a bill..Once deadbeats are in ..It's really,really hard to get them out.. The system works in their favor .. Anything ...I mean anything works against the landlords..
 It's 6months to a year to gewtthem out sometimes ..So if you have a $3,000.00 month note? You get stuck paying that ..Then after  they lived for free(for a year) you get to fix all the damage they caused ,and get to do it all over again with the next asshole!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: February 18, 2008, 02:23:43 PM »
Because the rent was paying the bank note .. Since they haven't paid ..It made it hard for him to pay the note ,so ...He had to sell to eliminate a bill..Once deadbeats are in ..It's really,really hard to get them out.. The system works in their favor .. Anything ...I mean anything works against the landlords..
 It's 6months to a year to gewtthem out sometimes ..So if you have a $3,000.00 month note? You get stuck paying that ..Then after  they lived for free(for a year) you get to fix all the damage they caused ,and get to do it all over again with the next asshole!

I own some residential rentals and it is easy to get people out when they don't pay.  Takes no more than a month to evict someone for non-payment of rent where I live and I'm sure jersey or wherever the fuck that nitwit lives has simalir laws.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: February 18, 2008, 08:12:39 PM »
I own some residential rentals and it is easy to get people out when they don't pay.  Takes no more than a month to evict someone for non-payment of rent where I live and I'm sure jersey or wherever the fuck that nitwit lives has simalir laws.
I also own property ..Dude .It's not easy,and it doesn't take a month .That's completely false.. You can't throw someone out after not paying one months rent ..So you're full of shit ! I had tenants that didn't pay for 6mons. After the 3rd month I lost my patience and knocked on the door,told him I want you the fuck out of my house this month,or I'm gonna pick you up and physically throw you out .. They called the cops ..Then I took them to court..The judge tore me a new asshole ! Called me an animal and said ,"you're lucky you're not sitting in prison"..They were the dirtiest people ..The judge looked at me with disgust? I couldn't believe it ? That's why ..The 3rd floor is empty for almost a year ..I'll keep it for one of my kids . Fvck that! Too many headaches !

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #159 on: February 18, 2008, 08:30:33 PM »

BINGO! I knew someone would take the bait! ;D

Hi Dave!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #160 on: February 18, 2008, 08:31:26 PM »
I also own property ..Dude .It's not easy,and it doesn't take a month .That's completely false.. You can't throw someone out after not paying one months rent ..So you're full of shit ! I had tenants that didn't pay for 6mons. After the 3rd month I lost my patience and knocked on the door,told him I want you the fuck out of my house this month,or I'm gonna pick you up and physically throw you out .. They called the cops ..Then I took them to court..The judge tore me a new asshole ! Called me an animal and said ,"you're lucky you're not sitting in prison"..They were the dirtiest people ..The judge looked at me with disgust? I couldn't believe it ? That's why ..The 3rd floor is empty for almost a year ..I'll keep it for one of my kids . Fvck that! Too many headaches !

Bro, why would you EVER invest in "inner-city realestate"? ???

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #161 on: February 18, 2008, 08:53:51 PM »

The piece paints Palumbo as this high living bodybuilding success story and Kai Greene as a Rocky-like underdog. Devon97 stated that most pros are in a similar situation to Greene's and that Palumbo didn't own his own car and had no savings. MisterGX got all defensive and expounded on Palumbo's success which includes owning several homes.

Turns out Palumbo's car is leased and he's grinding out a living as a small time landlord. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that except that Palumbo has this "poor poor Kai Greene" attitude throughout the piece, and acts as though he's above taking a train, walking to a corner store or parking his car in the street.

AlterEgo

• Getbig II
« Reply #162 on: February 18, 2008, 09:36:51 PM »
EXPOSED... MisterGX is dave palumbo, checked his previous post and 9 out of 10 of his replys are refering to himself or people he associates with, reveal yourself dave. too bad you make it too obvious

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #163 on: February 19, 2008, 01:41:10 AM »
EXPOSED... MisterGX is dave palumbo, checked his previous post and 9 out of 10 of his replys are refering to himself or people he associates with, reveal yourself dave. too bad you make it too obvious

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #164 on: February 19, 2008, 01:46:45 AM »
Palumbo has a nice ride. The MD folk seem to be doing very well for themselves 8)
No doubt about it...

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2008, 06:26:11 AM »
I feel sorry for you stark.

The man is struggling yet stays humble as hell and doesn´t beg or bitch about anything.
That kind of a man gets my respect. Not alot of those left in the world.

I feel sorry for you.

Maybe he wouldn't be struggling if he didn't $2000.00 a month bodybuilding.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2008, 07:10:48 AM »
What do you think ? Brooklyn is one square Mile?  When taking trains ..It isn't like a cab? It doesn't pick you up at your home,then drop you off at your destination ..There are other stops .Also delays.. 5th ave gym is in Park Slope,I believe he said he's in Flatbush?
maybe he has a few sugar daddy's in park slope

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #167 on: February 19, 2008, 07:14:49 AM »
hahahhaa, just like how Derek Anthony claims to have two apartments, a Hummer and a sports car yet every video clip you see of him he's in his parents 120,000 dollar Long Island 1400 square foot ranch home with particle board walls and a 15 inch black and white TV on the dresser. ::)
ah SF shacks are for at least double that for 1400 sq ft with a finished basement in his neighborhood.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #168 on: February 19, 2008, 07:21:06 AM »
Bro, why would you EVER invest in "inner-city realestate"? ???
ah  maybe if you can buy a shell for 60 and sell it fro 2.5? 

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: February 19, 2008, 07:30:20 AM »

Hahahahahaha...you're an idiot.  In Maryland we have a procedure called summary ejectment.  Takes 3-5 days for trial date.  Only issue is non-payment of rent.  Nothing else.  Get judgment, walk across the hall to sherriffs office where they serve the warrant for restitution of the premises within a few days after that.  Why let someone go 3 months in arrears.  Remind me not to hire you as a property manager.  Boy, you sure are a moron.  Hahahahahahaha...god, I'm still laughing at what a nitwit you are.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #170 on: February 19, 2008, 10:54:47 AM »
BINGO! I knew someone would take the bait! ;D

Hi Dave!
lol Nice.
A

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: February 19, 2008, 01:13:49 PM »

In Maryland we have a procedure called summary ejectment.

You dumb fvck.. I'm not in Marryland..So your laws don't apply...Now shut the fvck up and get back to mowing your lawn Nancy.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: February 19, 2008, 01:32:19 PM »

You dumb fvck.. I'm not in Marryland..So your laws don't apply...Now shut the fvck up and get back to mowing your lawn Nancy.

Every other state has a similar procedure.  So why did you let someone get 6 mos. on you without doing anything.  Sounds like you are just lazy.  And why all the vitriol?  Did my ancesestors own your ancestors or something?

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: February 19, 2008, 04:51:18 PM »
How do you know so much about Dave's finances? Are you his latest boyfriend?

Only boyfriend I got is the dyke looking whore that bore your stupid ass into this world you inbred piece of shit...

rick brophy

• Getbig II
« Reply #174 on: February 19, 2008, 04:55:39 PM »
That video is hilarious. Palumbo says so many things to convince you that this guy is poor as shit, but really there's almost no evidence.

1) He says that the elevator smells like piss. Obviously we can't smell the elevator, so this is a great way to set the mood of poverty.

2) He acts like it's a big deal Kai doesn't have a car. Newsflash: Nobody has a car in NYC. What would he do with it if he did? If he drove to the gym, it would probably take him close to as long as it takes on the subway, plus parking would be a bitch. I have lived in NY for 4 years and have never owned a car and have never felt like I was poor. Almost nobody I know owns a car here.

Plus, a car would cost him what, 3-500 dollars a month? That obviously pales in comparison to the amount that Kai spends on food/drugs.

3) He acts like it was a sign of how poor he is that Kai was excited to get his  groceries paid for. I'm pretty sure anyone would be happy to let their boss pay for 80 dollars worth of food if he got a chance.

4) He acts like it's a big deal to walk to the grocery store. Who gives a shit? Everyone has to walk to the grocery store in NYC and nobody thinks it's a big deal.

Basically the whole thing is pretty hilarious to me. Yeah he isn't rich, but he's not THAT bad either.