Author Topic: OBAMA RANKED #13 ALL TIME IN TERMS OF IMPACT AND EFFECTIVENESS OF PRESIDENTS  (Read 4019 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Let me be clear, I have a disdain for any form of racism, and if these guys actually had proof of Republicans opposing Obama as a result of race, I would be all for exposing everyone involved.  The reality is they don't have any real proof, just baseless accusations.  It has always been the nature of political parties to oppose the other party, regardless of the issue.  Yet, andre here automatically chalks it up to racism because he has likely been doing that his entire life with his own shortcomings.  

In contrast, Obama continues to find himself involved with toxic racially motivated people, yet andre is quiet.  

All I did was point out certain things and put them in context......you act as if racism is something that can constyantly be proved.....it can't....no one is going to be so impolite as to say it out loud....also racism can be perpetrated by persons who are unaware they are treating someione unfairly due to race...if you aren't conscious of it how can you know thats why you're behaving that way?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
wanna know why they're imprisoned? Because they commit many crimes. I'm not racist either it's just a statistical overwhelming fact. I know you liberals will blame the court system and the police but NOTHING can justify those overwhelming statistics. Also, there would be MANY MORE and BIG NAMES if the judicial system wasn't affected by the radical public. There are many personalities that get let off Scott free because of their power in the black community and their following. People say they're sick of the constant arrests...we can't say we are sick of them constantly breaking the law? Since when is arresting people for constant crime a boring burden to society all of a sudden? They justify committing 50% of the homicides in the country and only taking up about 10% of the population by saying it's the polices fault that they're stereotyped? please....a girl kills herself in jail after an arrest for a minor offense and then the cop is called a murderer by millions because she is emotionally unstable and a coward?? He gets so depressed he quits his job he has a family and nobody cares? Your life and following is backwards

This is really amazing...you are ACTUALLY talking about people getting off scott free due to their color and power in their community.......I guess you aren't referring to whites who NEVER do this ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

and you talk about cops being called murderers???...how many black and white guys have been set free due to being framed by police and prosecutors when it showed that their DNA did not match some crime commited 20-25 years ago??????????

There are more innocent people in jail for murder than all the cops being called a murderer in the history of the world

iwantmass

• Getbig III
I don't think I will stay outta this thread if I feel the need to comment.  You may not know how this works, but it's a public forum which means you open yourself up for rebuttle.  I live in the south where racism is still alive and thumping against blacks, so I don't have a problem identifying it.  What I do find farfetched is that you think a group of politicians is directly opposing all of his policies as a result of his color.  But people like you are gullible and look for excuses, which is why hillary is already playing the sexist card.   Do I think that Congress is free of racist, absolutely not; nor do I think major decisions are made on the sole decision of race.

Secondly, you always seem to have a fascination with my post count.   At least you aren't calling me a gimmick anymore, which I suppose is an upgrade in your book.  In the end, my post count doesn't discount the subject matter of my post.

And sorry, sharpton is a racist. Blacks always have a problem calling their own kind a racist. Any afilliation Obama has with sharpton is too much of an one.  When I see a rebel flag on the back of a redneck truck, I don't think the guy cares about his culture and history, I think he is a racist.   There again, I'm an honest person without skewed perception and a victim mentality.   You clearly are the opposite

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
You were never a respected poster, so it really isn't your job to judge the quality of others posting history.  Yet another thread where you whine about racism....I'm shocked.  Where were you to assess racism when Obama attended Jeremiah wright's racist anti-American church; or when he quickly gets involved with every black criminal being killed/arrested without knowing the facts.  But then again that is your thing, you cry about racism without proof, all the while you have a hatred and resentment for whitey.  People like you will never accomplish anything because you always make excuses as to why you are an incompetent piece of shit.

In the future, can you just start a recurring "andreisdaman racism accusation" thread.  It's the common theme in your postings anyhow

This is true.  He constantly plays the race card.  It's a copout.  A way to avoid addressing the real issues, including the colossal failure of our president.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
The SOFA was already negotiated by Bush......and again who is to be believed???????...ORDIERNO...war hero and commander of Iraqi forces ........................ .......OR............... ...Dos Equis ....getbig poster

I rest my case

We're back to this...really....??? No dumbass he could do whatever he wanted but refused to go along with the troop numbers palatable to the Irai government, so we had to pull out.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Nice way to try and manipulate what he said.  If you think fear hasn't affected law enforcement's handling of black rioters in Ferguson, Baltimore and other recent areas, you are in pure denial.  All of that was allowed to happen as a result of liberal pressure and fear of being labeled racist

Where do you see the manipulation?

He said: The liberals have made it so the judicial system is afraid of prosecuting black people

Black people is overrepresented in the jail system, so i highly doubt the judicial system is afraid of prosecuting them.

If i believe fear has affected the law enforcements handling of the situation? Probably.

But fear was also what started this whole mess, when police shoot an unarmed man because they feared for their safety.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
wanna know why they're imprisoned? Because they commit many crimes. I'm not racist either it's just a statistical overwhelming fact. I know you liberals will blame the court system and the police but NOTHING can justify those overwhelming statistics. Also, there would be MANY MORE and BIG NAMES if the judicial system wasn't affected by the radical public. There are many personalities that get let off Scott free because of their power in the black community and their following. People say they're sick of the constant arrests...we can't say we are sick of them constantly breaking the law? Since when is arresting people for constant crime a boring burden to society all of a sudden? They justify committing 50% of the homicides in the country and only taking up about 10% of the population by saying it's the polices fault that they're stereotyped? please....a girl kills herself in jail after an arrest for a minor offense and then the cop is called a murderer by millions because she is emotionally unstable and a coward?? He gets so depressed he quits his job he has a family and nobody cares? Your life and following is backwards

Of course its because they commit crimes nobody said otherwise.

But the fact that so many is inprisoned tells you that the juicidal system in not afraid to prosecute them. You need to read the post i responded to as well to get the full Picture.

iwantmass

• Getbig III

He said: The liberals have made it so the judicial system is afraid of prosecuting black people

Black people is overrepresented in the jail system, so i highly doubt the judicial system is afraid of prosecuting them.

If i believe fear has affected the law enforcements handling of the situation? Probably.

But fear was also what started this whole mess, when police shoot an unarmed man because they feared for their safety.

What do you mean by stating they are over represented?  Are they randomly throwing innocent blacks in jail all while allowing all the criminal white element to run free.  I would say they are represented as a direct comparison of crimes committed.  It may not fit your liberal perception of the world that they make up such a small percentage of this country yet committed such a majority of the crime, but that is why the numbers are what they are. 

Do I believe that lack of income and inability to afford decent legal representation contributes to some blacks receiving harsher senteces, as well as their overall economic situation?  Yep, absolutely.

As it stands now, the climate against police intervention against blacks is changing.  In spite of what the media and people like you portray, studies suggest police are more reluctant to shoot blacks versus white as a result of being perceived a racist.  They literally hesitate to shoot in those cases. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
This is true.  He constantly plays the race card.  It's a copout.  A way to avoid addressing the real issues, including the colossal failure of our president.

come on Dos...I've destroyed you already...you're still here?????..I thought you'd be hiding under your bed by now ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I don't think I will stay outta this thread if I feel the need to comment.  You may not know how this works, but it's a public forum which means you open yourself up for rebuttle.  I live in the south where racism is still alive and thumping against blacks, so I don't have a problem identifying it.  What I do find farfetched is that you think a group of politicians is directly opposing all of his policies as a result of his color.  But people like you are gullible and look for excuses, which is why hillary is already playing the sexist card.   Do I think that Congress is free of racist, absolutely not; nor do I think major decisions are made on the sole decision of race.

Secondly, you always seem to have a fascination with my post count.   At least you aren't calling me a gimmick anymore, which I suppose is an upgrade in your book.  In the end, my post count doesn't discount the subject matter of my post.

And sorry, sharpton is a racist. Blacks always have a problem calling their own kind a racist. Any afilliation Obama has with sharpton is too much of an one.  When I see a rebel flag on the back of a redneck truck, I don't think the guy cares about his culture and history, I think he is a racist.   There again, I'm an honest person without skewed perception and a victim mentality.   You clearly are the opposite

I never said that all Republican opposition is due to Obama's race...are you willing to admit that at least some of it is?..thats my point

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Agreed.... 8)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
What do you mean by stating they are over represented?  Are they randomly throwing innocent blacks in jail all while allowing all the criminal white element to run free.  I would say they are represented as a direct comparison of crimes committed.  It may not fit your liberal perception of the world that they make up such a small percentage of this country yet committed such a majority of the crime, but that is why the numbers are what they are. 

Do I believe that lack of income and inability to afford decent legal representation contributes to some blacks receiving harsher senteces, as well as their overall economic situation?  Yep, absolutely.

As it stands now, the climate against police intervention against blacks is changing.  In spite of what the media and people like you portray, studies suggest police are more reluctant to shoot blacks versus white as a result of being perceived a racist.  They literally hesitate to shoot in those cases. 

Highly doubt this

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

Are you using one statement to create this hypothesis?

I have heard of this once and only once.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
I never said that all Republican opposition is due to Obama's race...are you willing to admit that at least some of it is?..thats my point

I think plenty of old white politicians are racist and probably oppose Obama just as tiger Woods was opposed by old regimes at the golf course.  Unfortunately, ignorant people don't like change nor do they like to relinquish their power.  That being said, while I question the decision making of almost all politicians, I don't think any major decision of opposition is made as an entirety as a result of his race.

It's really simple for me. Republicans act like jackasses to democrats and Democrats act like jackasses to republicans.  There happens to be a sensitivity to every criticism Obama takes because he is black and he will quickly play that card

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Are you using one statement to create this hypothesis?

I have heard of this once and only once.

If you can't see police reluctant to respond in riot situations and you don't see the plausibility in police being reluctant to shoot blacks as a result of the scrutiny they will undergo, you are in pure denial as well

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Do I believe that lack of income and inability to afford decent legal representation contributes to some blacks receiving harsher senteces, as well as their overall economic situation?  Yep, absolutely.

Then we are basically saying the same thing.......racism = less opportunity = jail.........simple equation

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I think plenty of old white politicians are racist and probably oppose Obama just as tiger Woods was opposed by old regimes at the golf course.  Unfortunately, ignorant people don't like change nor do they like to relinquish their power.  That being said, while I question the decision making of almost all politicians, I don't think any major decision of opposition is made as an entirety as a result of his race.

It's really simple for me. Republicans act like jackasses to democrats and Democrats act like jackasses to republicans.  There happens to be a sensitivity to every criticism Obama takes because he is black and he will quickly play that card

you are making the point I have been making but you just choose not to side with me....even you said above that you don't think the opposition has to do with race in its entirety......so by saying this, you are saying that what I said...that race DOES play a role somewhat but not in its entirety....

SAME THING

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
If you can't see police reluctant to respond in riot situations and you don't see the plausibility in police being reluctant to shoot blacks as a result of the scrutiny they will undergo, you are in pure denial as well

Police shouldn't want to just shoot people. That's the exact opposite of what they should want to do.

Again, are you using the one article that was posted recently about a police officer being reluctant to shoot black people as the entirety of your argument?

I'm not sure what planet you live on, but if you think a police officer doesn't feel that his life is more important than any citizens, then your thinking is off. Using one instance to prove your point doesn't prove your point.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Then we are basically saying the same thing.......racism = less opportunity = jail.........simple equation

Unfair circumstances or lack of opportunity are not a linear relationship to racism.  Sorry, less oppurtunity does not equal racism. Racism is a deliberate act.  

Just because I make more money than plenty of blacks doesn't mean I have any I'll will or disdain for them.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
What do you mean by stating they are over represented?  Are they randomly throwing innocent blacks in jail all while allowing all the criminal white element to run free.  I would say they are represented as a direct comparison of crimes committed.  It may not fit your liberal perception of the world that they make up such a small percentage of this country yet committed such a majority of the crime, but that is why the numbers are what they are. 

Actually.......YES....if you look at the United States as a whole, Blacks are arrested far more often for minor infractions that whites don't get arrested for....things like trespassing, traffic summonses, disorderly conduct, etc...statistics show this......

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Police shouldn't want to just shoot people. That's the exact opposite of what they should want to do.

Again, are you using the one article that was posted recently about a police officer being reluctant to shoot black people as the entirety of your argument?

I'm not sure what planet you live on, but if you think a police officer doesn't feel that his life is more important than any citizens, then your thinking is off. Using one instance to prove your point doesn't prove your point.

It's a study. It's not 1 incident.  And why don't you practice what you preach.  The police officers you see in the news are in the small minority of officers involved in questionable incidents. Don't assume the police force as a whole to be represented by what you watch on worldstarhiphop.

You seek to be a bit anti- police.  Maybe I'm suggesting that prematurely

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Unfair circumstances or lack of opportunity are not a linear relationship to racism.  Sorry, less oppurtunity does not equal racism. Racism is a deliberate act.  

Just because I make more money than plenty of blacks doesn't mean I have any I'll will or disdain for them.

That's not exactly true... institutional racism does exist.

Unfair housing practices historically among other things.

There's a lot more you should research if you believe this to be true.

That's not to say that the black community doesn't have their own issues, they certainly do. They need to work harder in taking care of their families... less babies mommas and what not. More building up the community and not tearing it down.

Racism and problems in the black community are not exclusive. There is more than one issue.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

it doesn't mean you discriminate against blacks but you have benefitted from the discrimination of your ancestors......and yes denying opportunity to others based on race as the Jim Crow laws did in the U.S. is RACISM.....the impact of that does not just go away ....it lingers for generations

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
It's a study. It's not 1 incident.  And why don't you practice what you preach.  The police officers you see in the news are in the small minority of officers involved in questionable incidents. Don't assume the police force as a whole to be represented by what you watch on worldstarhiphop.

You seek to be a bit anti- police.  Maybe I'm suggesting that prematurely
no one is anti-police....and actually the amount of police officers who are pointed out for questionable behavior is quite small....which destoys your argument that they are picked on.....the absolute vast majority of police shootings against blacks are not even questioned by the black community...blacks know when shootings are justified and respond accordingly...they don't protest ALL police shootings of blacks....they know some deserve to be shot

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
That's not exactly true... institutional racism does exist.

Unfair housing practices historically among other things.

There's a lot more you should research if you believe this to be true.

That's not to say that the black community doesn't have their own issues, they certainly do. They need to work harder in taking care of their families... less babies mommas and what not. More building up the community and not tearing it down.

Racism and problems in the black community are not exclusive. There is more than one issue.

All good points and true