Author Topic: Is marrying a woman your age a huge mistake?  (Read 2288 times)

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Is marrying a woman your age a huge mistake?
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2024, 03:11:12 PM »
Thanks - guess my post could have used a smiley to flag it as an attempt at humour ;D
I figured that Mike Mentzer plagiarized mein kampf for his pathetic HIT pamphlets and wanted to promptly set the record straight

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2024, 09:10:13 PM »
probably a mix of desperation and coercion
Bro...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2024, 10:25:17 PM »
When it comes to marriage choose wisely.  I forgot what comedian said it but he said next time I date a woman I'm just going to buy her house, it will be cheaper than marrying her.

Women make out like bandits. They get the house, kids, child support and alimony.  The husband gets a shitty apartment and is broke with half his income. The wife gets to date and play the field. She has a house, money coming in and her little job that she doesn't even need. Pretty soon some guy is sitting in your favorite chair watching the big screen tv you saved for drinking your top shelf liquor from your liquor closet that you forgot to take. The wife suddenly is fond of swallowing and giving him her ass now.

You are dating women from your dating app but the decent women have little interest in a guy that lives in an apartment and never seems to have money to do stuff.  You wake up depressed every day and your ex wife wakes up with a big smile with a sore ass.

most guys at least in 2024 thanks to dating apps and social media don't have the options to choose wisely, they just marry the best of the few options they have

no guy should ever marry a woman unless he is 100% certain she has burning desire for him

i am 100% certain this is the main reason women divorce men, she married a guy that she thinks is less than her ex

if she has burning desire everything will be easy and mostly free, women do not play games or test guys they have burning desire for, she will regularly initiate sex and will follow your lead rather than start arguments

some guys say they like the chase, these guys are idiots, you will not have to chase a woman that wants you and you will never have to ask yourself if she wants you it will be totally obvious

every woman has simped for a man giving him everything while making every other guy move mountains to please her, if she didn't simp for you don't marry her, she will dwell on the guy she simped for forever while resenting you for not being him

E
E

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #78 on: Today at 12:09:42 AM »
Who is "kaka"? I don't know but...

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: Today at 12:12:26 AM »
what a piece of trash whore. She should be stoned

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #80 on: Today at 12:20:04 AM »
most guys at least in 2024 thanks to dating apps and social media don't have the options to choose wisely, they just marry the best of the few options they have

no guy should ever marry a woman unless he is 100% certain she has burning desire for him

i am 100% certain this is the main reason women divorce men, she married a guy that she thinks is less than her ex

if she has burning desire everything will be easy and mostly free, women do not play games or test guys they have burning desire for, she will regularly initiate sex and will follow your lead rather than start arguments

some guys say they like the chase, these guys are idiots, you will not have to chase a woman that wants you and you will never have to ask yourself if she wants you it will be totally obvious

every woman has simped for a man giving him everything while making every other guy move mountains to please her, if she didn't simp for you don't marry her, she will dwell on the guy she simped for forever while resenting you for not being him

E
Earl gets it.

This is also the reason why marriage is never a good idea in west. Not only the marriage laws being against the breadwinner/high asset holder and against the male. There is also the issue of female psychology as Earl points out.

Because decently attractive women in the west at the point where she wants to settle and marry(around 30y old) has a notch count of 50+ men. The chance of the poor sap she settles for being equivalent or better than the alpha that she had in the past is slim. When she is with a guy she will always "in the primitive brain" compare him to the best she ever had. This is basic female psychology. Us males don't work the same way. We can be fine with living with a "worse" woman then we had in the past as long as we are served with sex, affection and agreeableness on a regular basis.

This is why marriage in the west is terrible. In short.
1. Laws against us.
2. Female promiscuity at an all time high beacause of tech and no checks for bad behaviour( religion for example)
3. Female nature in general.

The odds of a successfull(happy and/or continual) marriage in the west are extremly low.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: Today at 12:45:30 AM »
You cannot win with the modern woman. Even being perfect is flawed. ::)

1Patrick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: Today at 02:43:21 AM »
One of the best world soccer players Brazil produced.Dude was huge talent .
When you are young , famous and rich all you do is chasing  ass and living life , however this guy was focusing on humanitarian work and helping fight hunger in poor countries .His wife was his childhood sweetheart maybe that’s why she wanted out of marriage and get different action and more sausage.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: Today at 04:06:38 AM »

E

Good advice here.

I'll make it even simpler. Just give a woman a taste of the pimp hand early on. She'll either stay or you won't hear from her again. Either way you know where things stand and you save yourself a lot time and energy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #84 on: Today at 04:32:00 AM »

E

Facts guys always talk about what they want in a woman and how to get them. You should be looking for the woman that wants you. A woman that wants you will do anything for you. A women who doesn't never will no matter what you do. That is why I laugh at these idiots with women who clearly are not into them.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: Today at 04:35:49 AM »
Facts guys always talk about what they want in a woman and how to get them. You should be looking for the woman that wants your house. A woman that wants your house will do anything for you. A women who doesn't never will no matter what you do. That is why I empathise at these idiots with women who clearly are not into them.

fixed

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: Today at 06:47:26 AM »

E

Do ya think the wives of Tom Brady, Brad Pitt, and Will Smith, all who have been dumped and publicly punked by their wives, once had burning desire for these men?