Author Topic: New Business Roll out  (Read 24054 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: New Business Roll out
« Reply #175 on: April 29, 2019, 09:57:47 AM »
Quote from: SF1900 link=topic=652551.msg9206293#msg9206293 date=1556550451

Not true patriotism.
[/quote

Just be clear you’ve said more than once you don’t vote.

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
« Reply #176 on: April 29, 2019, 11:27:54 AM »
As a former hardcore skater!? Now were talking!! :)

You are too?

I used to LOVE Stussy clothing.  Their pants might have been one of the reasons that transitioning to bodybuilding, and becoming a Crazee Wear pants fanatic was so easy.  Well, that and getting chased by football players when I moved here for being a "skaterfag".  LOL!

This is probably my favorite shirt I ever owned as a kid in my skater days...(sorry, don't know how to post pics :'()
https://www.google.com/search?q=stussy+skate+tough+you+little+boys&safe=active&rlz=1C1PRFC_enUS643US643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjavIyx9PXhAhVEHqwKHVyTDjYQ_AUIDigB&biw=1600&bih=789#imgrc=b9JNjljwzFW3-M:

I have to say, I wish Coach a lot of success with his endeavor, but the neatest thing about this thread is that it got me reminiscing and made me google shit.  I had no idea Jimmy'Z, Stussy, Bad Boy, and Gotcha (looks like Etsy owns it now) were still around. 

This should be encouraging to Coach about the durability of these brands, and the crossover appeal I mentioned.  Honestly, with the fact that many of these brands have crossed into MMA and other sports, I think the best marketing strategy would be for Coach to do what they did in reverse which is what he's unconsciously doing right now....making a name in fitness while wanting/striving to become big in surfer lifestyle.  There's no rule that says you can't do each of these things, or that they have to be separated.  Getting the name and logo out there to be seen and recognized is the important part!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #177 on: April 29, 2019, 11:33:11 AM »
You can use it as a marketing angle like that my pillow guy does. However, I agree. People shop for the  best value at the best
price.

And then all of a sudden, the whole “America first” seems to take a backseat.

I guess I can’t rip on people for it. Money talks.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #178 on: April 29, 2019, 05:28:56 PM »
How do you know where my shirts are made? You’re literally one of the most irritating posters on this site.
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: April 29, 2019, 06:09:58 PM »
You are too?

I used to LOVE Stussy clothing.  Their pants might have been one of the reasons that transitioning to bodybuilding, and becoming a Crazee Wear pants fanatic was so easy.  Well, that and getting chased by football players when I moved here for being a "skaterfag".  LOL!

This is probably my favorite shirt I ever owned as a kid in my skater days...(sorry, don't know how to post pics :'()
https://www.google.com/search?q=stussy+skate+tough+you+little+boys&safe=active&rlz=1C1PRFC_enUS643US643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjavIyx9PXhAhVEHqwKHVyTDjYQ_AUIDigB&biw=1600&bih=789#imgrc=b9JNjljwzFW3-M:

I have to say, I wish Coach a lot of success with his endeavor, but the neatest thing about this thread is that it got me reminiscing and made me google shit.  I had no idea Jimmy'Z, Stussy, Bad Boy, and Gotcha (looks like Etsy owns it now) were still around. 

This should be encouraging to Coach about the durability of these brands, and the crossover appeal I mentioned.  Honestly, with the fact that many of these brands have crossed into MMA and other sports, I think the best marketing strategy would be for Coach to do what they did in reverse which is what he's unconsciously doing right now....making a name in fitness while wanting/striving to become big in surfer lifestyle.  There's no rule that says you can't do each of these things, or that they have to be separated.  Getting the name and logo out there to be seen and recognized is the important part!

Yeah, Man, I love the 80s Guys. Natas, Tommy, Gonzales, Hosoi, Vallely, now singing with Black Flag, Caballero, Ray Barbie. All the Public Domain Era. All those cats. Skater for life. Watch Nine Club channel every week.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #180 on: April 29, 2019, 06:23:13 PM »
How do you know where my shirts are made? You’re literally one of the most irritating posters on this site.

You’ve already admitted that they are not made in America.  ???
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #181 on: April 29, 2019, 06:25:10 PM »
Quote from: SF1900 link=topic=652551.msg9206293#msg9206293 date=1556550451

Not true patriotism.

Just be clear you’ve said more than once you don’t vote.
[/quote

Okay lol
X

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: April 29, 2019, 06:38:01 PM »
Yeah, Man, I love the 80s Guys. Natas, Tommy, Gonzales, Hosoi, Vallely, now singing with Black Flag, Caballero, Ray Barbie. All the Public Domain Era. All those cats. Skater for life. Watch Nine Club channel every week.

Never heard o the Nine Club channel?  I don't have cable, but I'll see if there's anything on YT. 

Hawk came here for a demo on his own, back in the early 90's way before it became mainstream and the place was packed.  The later version of the Brigade came here a year or two after that, and I got to skate with Mountain, Barbie, Frankie Hill, and a couple others.  Got to hang out upstairs with them all and talk for a bit, and all very normal cool dudes.

Vallely is a bad ass, but he's more of a surf meets concrete skater than a trickster.  Very unique hardcore old school acid drop and boneless' meets smooth flow style kinda guy.  You ever seen that vid of him taking on a group of dudes that fucked with him over being a skater?  Whoops, wrong dude to fuck with!

Frankie and Barbie took street skating to another level when they came out.  Rails, stairs, and no complys (& all the variations) may have never have been a what they are today without them.  There's a YT vid about how fucked up Frankie was for a while that's worth a watch.  Natas is the fucking ollie king, and there's a good YT doc type vid on him too.

Good times, and good to meet another muscle head that was a skater too. 8)

"Method air, and judo air, and rocket air, now comb your hair"  LOL! ;D

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2019, 06:51:29 PM »
Never heard o the Nine Club channel?  I don't have cable, but I'll see if there's anything on YT. 

Hawk came here for a demo on his own, back in the early 90's way before it became mainstream and the place was packed.  The later version of the Brigade came here a year or two after that, and I got to skate with Mountain, Barbie, Frankie Hill, and a couple others.  Got to hang out upstairs with them all and talk for a bit, and all very normal cool dudes.

Vallely is a bad ass, but he's more of a surf meets concrete skater than a trickster.  Very unique hardcore old school acid drop and boneless' meets smooth flow style kinda guy.  You ever seen that vid of him taking on a group of dudes that fucked with him over being a skater?  Whoops, wrong dude to fuck with!

Frankie and Barbie took street skating to another level when they came out.  Rails, stairs, and no complys (& all the variations) may have never have been a what they are today without them.  There's a YT vid about how fucked up Frankie was for a while that's worth a watch.  Natas is the fucking ollie king, and there's a good YT doc type vid on him too.

Yeah, Man, and I still feel connected to that Era. Still watch all the Nine Club interviews with the crazy ones, like Andy Roy, Jesse James, Dustin Dolland, Bam, Jason, all those cats. As a matter fact, I was thinking about getting a board for the summer time. You Know that Tampa has a huge skate scene, right? Annual Tampa skate show. And Tokyo 2020 its gonna be the first year as a Olympic sport :)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2019, 06:52:49 PM »

The Nine Club is on YouTube, with Chris and Roger, from Chocolate :)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2019, 08:00:19 PM »
I’m kind of surprised the shirts are not made in America.

Coming from an opinionated hypocrite piece of shit like the Coach is back ,  it doesn't surprise me.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2019, 08:07:19 PM »
Coming from an opinionated hypocrite piece of shit like the Coach is back ,  it doesn't surprise me.

You don’t like my facts? Then fuck off. You haven’t been right about anything yet.

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
« Reply #187 on: April 30, 2019, 07:14:18 AM »
You don’t like my facts? Then fuck off. You haven’t been right about anything yet.

Being right is too high of an expectation from him.  I'd settle for just an intelligent, or open-minded post for once.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: April 30, 2019, 07:26:50 AM »

Damn, Coach, not even 7 Am in California, and youre already angry? You still have to go all the way to Golds before coming back to Hun Beach.
Take it easy

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #189 on: May 01, 2019, 06:45:43 AM »
This is how you run a business???
If I were strapped for cash the way he is, I wouldn't be spending all that money on gas. That alone would SURELY pay some of the import taxes he's paying Uncle Sam to allow that crap in from China.

There's an old drug dealer from the 80's named Rick Ross---he made about 600 MILLION bucks before they caught him. He's credited with being the first person to ever sell crack. He's been interviewed by everybody--all the major podcast--interesting guy. Long story short--he got out of jail on a technicality and now one of his new business ventures is selling shirts that he makes himself in LA.

Imagine that--he made 600 million bucks--lost it all and now making tshirts right here in the United States.
   Can you say that Coach? Don't lie now...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #190 on: May 01, 2019, 08:06:06 AM »
This is how you run a business???
If I were strapped for cash the way he is, I wouldn't be spending all that money on gas. That alone would SURELY pay some of the import taxes he's paying Uncle Sam to allow that crap in from China.

There's an old drug dealer from the 80's named Rick Ross---he made about 600 MILLION bucks before they caught him. He's credited with being the first person to ever sell crack. He's been interviewed by everybody--all the major podcast--interesting guy. Long story short--he got out of jail on a technicality and now one of his new business ventures is selling shirts that he makes himself in LA.

Imagine that--he made 600 million bucks--lost it all and now making tshirts right here in the United States.
   Can you say that Coach? Don't lie now...

Good for you. If you’re strapped for cash then maybe you should get a job or start a business but since you’re against capitalism I don’t see a business in your future but just a side note..... it’s why I’m not strapped for cash. Hope that helped

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #191 on: May 01, 2019, 08:48:31 AM »
Coach, are you still selling shirts from China?
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #192 on: May 01, 2019, 08:58:58 AM »

Keep lying and lying about my products and I promise things will get ugly if you get what I’m saying. You’re one of the few that contribute nothing to this board. Are we clear?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 01, 2019, 09:12:39 AM »
Keep lying and lying about my products and I promise things will get ugly if you get what I’m saying. You’re one of the few that contribute nothing to this board. Are we clear?

Coach, your avatar is an American Flag and a Bald Eagle.  You are obviously trying to  make America great again.  Why wouldn't you make your shirts in America?  Seems a little hypocritical.   :-\

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: May 01, 2019, 09:13:11 AM »
Good for you. If you’re strapped for cash then maybe you should get a job or start a business but since you’re against capitalism I don’t see a business in your future but just a side note..... it’s why I’m not strapped for cash. Hope that helped
Not strapped for cash...not against capitalism. I am against know it all's that bully people. People like you.
It appears so.

OMG--ur a wannabe school yard bully.  Who's scared of you? What are you really gonna do?
Not a fucking thing. To him OR me. Definitely not me.
Loser.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: May 01, 2019, 09:13:47 AM »
Coach, your avatar is an American Flag and a Bald Eagle.  You are obviously trying to  make America great again.  Why wouldn't you make your shirts in America?  Seems a little hypocritical.   :-\
Everything about him is hypocritical.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #196 on: May 01, 2019, 09:16:23 AM »
Everything about him is hypocritical.

You keep underscoring my point that liberals are liars. Go back to your safe space cupcake

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: May 01, 2019, 09:20:30 AM »
I can't believe you threatened the guy--wow.
It's like the old AOL days with you.
ur a joke clown.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: May 01, 2019, 09:23:18 AM »
Wait a min...is that something a man of such high faith would do?? Threaten another human being?

Is Joe Local really is Joe LOCO?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #199 on: May 01, 2019, 09:23:50 AM »
I can't believe you threatened the guy--wow.
It's like the old AOL days with you.
ur a joke clown.

You don’t our history. Keep out of it liar. He know Exactly what I’m talking about and no one else on this board does. So shut the fuck up.