Author Topic: Did Dorian get straight firsts at the 1996 Mr O??  (Read 4900 times)

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
Re: Did Dorian get straight firsts at the 1996 Mr O??
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2010, 12:02:06 AM »
i already e-mailed all the judges of that day about this and sent to each of them separately the original docs anthrax via fedex :-X

Fixed for team terrorist. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2010, 01:48:10 AM »
but nasser and his team dont accept this because jay cutler failed the same test in 2001 and his 2nd place is still valid!!.. so for us nasser should have won mr. olympia 96!! 8)

Which is exactly why Nasser and his ' team ' are fucking idiots and the difference is Jay found a loop-hole and for all of his brilliance that the ' team ' claims , Nasser didn't find a loop-hole and in the end he wasn't the ' clear winner ' he was a distant 3rd these are facts and as usual the ' team ' hates them

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2010, 02:13:01 AM »
i am just saying my neutral opinion, what is your problem?..

Neutral my ass.....you're a flag-waving Arab who would pick Nasser over his own family

Get the f'ck out of here with that Neutral shit....

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2010, 09:35:38 AM »
Looks like Nasser and Ray both beat him to me. Yates doesn't really look too great there. His wins must have been all business and politics, his later ones at least.

I agree 100%

Add this to 94 and 97.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2010, 09:40:13 AM »

hmmm really I always thought this was a blow out by Dorian, I don't even see Nasser or Shawn coming close to the completeness of Dorian :-X :-X

I still don't get how you call a bodybuilder with a torn bicep complete.

And if the torn bicep is not enough, see how small his arms look compared to his torso, see how his chest looks compared to his width, his quads, etc.

Take all of that and compare it with either Shawn or Nasser and you'll see why a lot of people here think Dorian shouldn't have won.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2010, 09:56:09 AM »
Too bad Nasser was DQ'd that year for popping on the test... lol! Thats why everyone was down in size that year.  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2010, 09:59:02 AM »
http://www.musclememory.com/show.php?c=Olympia+-+IFBB&y=1996
Check that out.
Nasser Dq'd in 96 for failing the test, I believe it was for Diuretics.
LOL!!!!

1   Dorian Yates

2   Shawn Ray

3   Kevin Levrone

4   Ken Wheeler (Flex)

5   Paul Dillett

6   Ronnie Coleman

7   Chris Cormier

8   Jean Pierre Fux

9   Charles Clairmonte

10   Michael Francois

11   Aaron Baker

12   Roland Cziurlock

13   Mike Matarazzo

DQ   Nasser El Sonbaty

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2010, 10:43:25 AM »
Dorian is destroying that line up even with a torn arm. Imagine how much more dominant he'd have been, without an injury :o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2010, 10:57:22 AM »
Dorian is destroying that line up even with a torn arm. Imagine how much more dominant he'd have been, without an injury :o

Agreed kiwi.....You can also see Nasser's terrible structure very clearly there.

LOOOOONG ass torso, stubby little legs, wide hips. also the obvious site injections in his lats give them a weird look, like bruised meat.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2010, 11:36:26 AM »
Here is the video from 96.  Dorian clearly deserved straight 1sts.

Part 2 starts around 2:30 and gets to comparisons of the top 3 whcih continue in part 3 below.

beefcakeblake

• Getbig II
  • There is no Bathroom aggh(arnold voice)
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2010, 11:37:06 AM »
I agree 100%

Add this to 94 and 97.

94?? dorian dominated in 94, no one was even close to dorian . Even with the newly torn bicep he was just to big, balanced, and conditioned.
Cool Beats

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2010, 12:15:18 PM »
Agreed kiwi.....You can also see Nasser's terrible structure very clearly there.

LOOOOONG ass torso, stubby little legs, wide hips. also the obvious site injections in his lats give them a weird look, like bruised meat.

Sherief has been notified of this post and will soon respond like the national emergency it is ;D

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2010, 12:42:10 PM »
Dorian won hands down.  There are many competitors who deserved an Olympia more than Nasser. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2010, 12:43:48 PM »
Dorian won hands down.  There are many competitors who deserved an Olympia more than Nasser. 
Agreed. Shawn Ray, possibly.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2010, 12:47:10 PM »
I still don't get how you call a bodybuilder with a torn bicep complete.

And if the torn bicep is not enough, see how small his arms look compared to his torso, see how his chest looks compared to his width, his quads, etc.

Take all of that and compare it with either Shawn or Nasser and you'll see why a lot of people here think Dorian shouldn't have won.

Shawn and Nasser are missing things as well I could point them out if need be? and when all things are considered Dorian was the clear winner in 1996 , you can haggle about 97 but 96 was no contest

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2010, 01:21:49 PM »
Shawn and Nasser are missing things as well I could point them out if need be? and when all things are considered Dorian was the clear winner in 1996 , you can haggle about 97 but 96 was no contest
Dont forget Nasser was dq'd
NASSER=DQ'd  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2010, 01:46:56 PM »
Dont forget Nasser was dq'd
NASSER=DQ'd  ;D

Exactly and he wasn't even second never mind fucking first  ;D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2010, 01:51:22 PM »

Exactly....those screen caps don't show any back poses.

Once the judges turned the contestants around that contest was over.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2010, 01:54:43 PM »
As I've said previously, I attended that show.

When they first walked out, Nasser looked awesome in the standing relaxed position from the front.  When they turned around, people laughed at how ridiculous Yates looked.  You may hear a smattering of boos on tape, but nobody there was disputing Yates' win.  He just looked better that day.

Read the show recaps - were there lots of writers calling it a fix?  Where there any?  Probably not.  Dorian dominated and won again.

But, as usual, the judges apparently aren't as good at judging the contest as those are who view blurry pics over the internet, or were part of the world wide conspiracy to make a British native the Mr. O, since apparently there's some sort of financial windfall associated with that.
Y

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2010, 01:55:54 PM »
The only pose Dorian arguably loses in the video is the FDB, and only Nasser beats him there.  The video is much better than selected screen caps.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2010, 01:57:01 PM »

When they first walked out, Nasser looked awesome in the standing relaxed position from the front.  When they turned around, people laughed at how ridiculous Yates looked.  You may hear a smattering of boos on tape, but nobody there was disputing Yates' win.  He just looked better that day.

Read the show recaps - were there lots of writers calling it a fix?  Where there any?  Probably not.  Dorian dominated and won again.

But, as usual, the judges apparently aren't as good at judging the contest as those are who view blurry pics over the internet, or were part of the world wide conspiracy to make a British native the Mr. O, since apparently there's some sort of financial windfall associated with that.

Peter McGough on Dorian at the 1996 Mr Olympia

Dorian Yates : The man was in situ was rock hard . His 257 pounds were augmented by an improved waist taper , His damaged left biceps has filled out remarkably and the only negative is that he could have been fuller in the thighs. But with his blend of size , symmetry , detail and condition , he was equipped to resist every challenge . At 3:25 p.m. as Yates completed the individual mandatories , the fat lady left the dressing room.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2010, 01:58:45 PM »

Very true....i was at the 98 Olympia when Ronnie owned Nasser, and when Nasser turned around the crowd started laughing as well...but not for the same reasons  :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2010, 02:13:49 PM »
Very true....i was at the 98 Olympia when Ronnie owned Nasser, and when Nasser turned around the crowd started laughing as well...but not for the same reasons  :D
You do realize your gonna have some Jihadists knock on you door soon right?
then.. BOOM... there goes Groink .... =(

beefcakeblake

• Getbig II
  • There is no Bathroom aggh(arnold voice)
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2010, 06:32:33 PM »
ok no one answered my question, did he get straight 5's across the scoresheet??? ??? ???
Cool Beats

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2010, 01:10:52 PM »

Of course Shawn and Nasser were missing thing too, I mean there is no "perfect" bodybuilder with no flaws at all and there never was. But what I'm trying to say is that Shawn and maybe Nasser had less flaws than Dorian, they came the closest to a complete physique.