Author Topic: Question for Trumptards (only those that can actually vote)  (Read 436 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Question for Trumptards (only those that can actually vote)
« on: September 14, 2020, 09:23:17 AM »
Do you like it when Trump lies to you or is it just that you don't mind being lied to.

Follow up, do you let people lie to you like this in other aspects of your life or do you yourself lie so much and that's why you don't mind it and/or like it

Just trying to understand the Trumptard perspective on this bizarre phenomenon.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Question for Trumptards (only those that can actually vote)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 12:29:48 PM »
Do you like it when Trump lies to you or is it just that you don't mind being lied to.

Follow up, do you let people lie to you like this in other aspects of your life or do you yourself lie so much and that's why you don't mind it and/or like it

they all lie on both sides... no one lies about you here though.. you are every bit the commie bitch that you get made out to be daily on here... but yeah id rather be lied to and pay lower taxes in a safe country vs being lied to by people who what to raise taxes and ruin this country.. so are the dems telling the truth when the say that there is more than two genders?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 12:45:07 PM »
they all lie on both sides... no one lies about you here though.. you are every bit the commie bitch that you get made out to be daily on here... but yeah id rather be lied to and pay lower taxes in a safe country vs being lied to by people who what to raise taxes and ruin this country.. so are the dems telling the truth when the say that there is more than two genders?

That's a bullshit excuse

NO ONE LIES LIKE THE TRAITOR

why don't you just try answering the question

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 01:10:04 PM »
That's a bullshit excuse

i dont like it when anyone lies... but it is a part of life...in real life, i personally expect to be lied to by people who want something from me... that doesnt make it right but thats how the game is played... in politics they are after votes... car salesmen are out to sell cars... ect... you cant stop someone from lying, its up to you to weed through the bs..... politics is not the venue for truth because they are all liars... every last one of them including Trump..

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 01:27:39 PM »
That's a bullshit excuse

here is an example of how honest i am when it comes to politics.. im a checkbook voter.. if slow joe says he would lower my business tax rate, id vote for him(wouldnt tell anyone tho haha), even though i support Trumps policies.... of my 42 years on earth, i cant remember an election that has changed the way i live my life .... only tax rates and money makes a difference... im a white male and i have all the civil and religious rights in the world... i dont give a fuck about immigrants, cops, blm, gays, social justice, ect.. how many dems are out there that think how i do? how many are going to cast their vote for Trump? my guess is, waaaaay more than the polls say.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 02:01:28 PM »
here is an example of how honest i am when it comes to politics.. im a checkbook voter.. if slow joe says he would lower my business tax rate, id vote for him(wouldnt tell anyone tho haha), even though i support Trumps policies.... of my 42 years on earth, i cant remember an election that has changed the way i live my life .... only tax rates and money makes a difference... im a white male and i have all the civil and religious rights in the world... i dont give a fuck about immigrants, cops, blm, gays, social justice, ect.. how many dems are out there that think how i do? how many are going to cast their vote for Trump? my guess is, waaaaay more than the polls say.

Good post and I respect your view on business taxes.
My wife and I sold a rental property 18 mos ago and would have owed "capitol gains" tax on it with the old rates.
But , our CPA was able to write off legitimate deductions from improvements on the place before the sale.

I'd also urge you to consider health care costs and other important "pocketbook" issues we all deal with.
I don't see any actual plan on Trump's side to help lower health ins rates.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 02:29:04 PM »

I don't see any actual plan on Trump's side to help lower health ins rates.

Who was VP when the last major healthcare bill was passed that led to your current rates?
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2020, 03:51:00 PM »
Who was VP when the last major healthcare bill was passed that led to your current rates?

don't forget to ask how much worse your rates would be right now if it didn't pass

or even better, would you even have insurance if you had a pre-exisitng condition

The Trump administration has been fighting in court for 3 years to remove that which would impact tens of millions of people in a negative way

Does anyone remember way back in 2016 when Trump lied over and over saying he was going to get something BETTER and CHEAPER than ACA and with more people covered

Why did he forgot all about that as soon as he got in office

Remember, he promised that HE ALONE could fix all of our problems

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2020, 07:32:23 PM »

Do you like it when Biden lies to you or is it just that you don't mind being lied to?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2020, 03:50:01 PM »
don't forget to ask how much worse your rates would be right now if it didn't pass

or even better, would you even have insurance if you had a pre-exisitng condition

The Trump administration has been fighting in court for 3 years to remove that which would impact tens of millions of people in a negative way

Does anyone remember way back in 2016 when Trump lied over and over saying he was going to get something BETTER and CHEAPER than ACA and with more people covered

Why did he forgot all about that as soon as he got in office

Remember, he promised that HE ALONE could fix all of our problems

The ACA wasn't perfect when it was made law under Obama/ Biden.
BUT, without it , millions of Americans would be denied or dropped due to pre-existing conditions.

I sincerely hope none of these Trumpers have to deal with a health crisis involving them or a loved one .
But, it can happen to any of us and when it does, you'll want things covered by your heath Ins.

The Trump/GOP plan = you're on your own, good luck. :'(