Author Topic: I discovered a very interesting super supplement sifting through old pmed studie  (Read 909 times)

chess315

Apigenin I think dosage would be around 200mg a day I'll have to look over it again it increased the mice quadriceps about 20% in 7 weeks

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Cliff notes?

To lazy to Google.

chess315

Well supposedly it works through several very little known growth factors increase igf1 dramatically and  muscle mass I have my doubts though if it does what it claims I would have basically replaced inclrex with a $5 bottle of pills who knows I contacted some people to look into it. Very interesting thus far though but you know this shit never pans out

heenok

• Getbig IV
If that shit worked people would sell and use it.
And no one does...
From a quick google search its found in fruits and veggies, im guessing vegans would be jacked if this stuff worked and they arent unless they use AAS.

chess315

If it works the same on humans it would totally change you body in 2 months

chess315

I'm just mentioning a public study I agree but no one really uses it now in the right dosages

keanu

• Getbig IV
If it was strong enough to work it would be by prescription only.

chess315

If it was strong enough to work it would be by prescription only.
not if no one didn't know it worked

be back

not if no one didn't know it worked

that needs a correction please..
If no one didnt know then that means everyone knew...

chess315

When I get around to it I'll order some bulk powder and log it at a gram a day at that dose I should get Xanax effect to before bed I'll also probably use betanine + cla combo it's been showing excellent results in studies to like 4lbs far loss 4lbs muscle gain in 6 weeks so if one of them works I'll be happy