Author Topic: In Mexico- Please Help!!  (Read 3175 times)

Tony79dr

• Getbig I
In Mexico- Please Help!!
« on: June 12, 2019, 03:51:13 PM »
Hey All- I’m in Mexico I was walking around this small town and this yoked ass girl walked up to me and was like you need to step it up. Everything ive been thinking about. Hahaha. I’m 200Lbs probably 14% body fat but just want that extra. They sell the shot down here like nothing. What should I get. I want to do one cycle. I’d like more more muscle and definition. There’s a steroid head here at my hotel with all e tend organs. I do t want that shit. Like pretty good I just want 10lbs of muscle.

Tell me what to get????? Thanks.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: In Mexico- Please Help!!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 04:15:52 PM »
Does anybody here speak "retard"?

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 12:12:38 PM »
 :D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 07:21:01 AM »
Hola Toñito, es mejor que mejores tu ingles primero. Como se lhaman los esteroides que te venden en Mejico?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2019, 08:43:06 AM »
Dont get anything while down there it is not worth potpentially being kidnapped pr black mailed. Wait tell you go back to your country and have a good domestic source ship you stuff. It should not take more then a couple months of making friends on a forum with people in your country before you find a good UGL. Buying steroids in Mexico to me is just to risky.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 12:50:38 PM »
Dont get anything while down there it is not worth potpentially being kidnapped pr black mailed. Wait tell you go back to your country and have a good domestic source ship you stuff. It should not take more then a couple months of making friends on a forum with people in your country before you find a good UGL. Buying steroids in Mexico to me is just to risky.
Especially getting caught with gear on the border.