Author Topic: Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'  (Read 2337 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'
« on: January 25, 2016, 07:17:08 AM »
He's trolling his sheeplike followers, and rubbing their noses in it.  And he's right.  Is this quote accurate?  WTF?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/index.html

Sioux Center, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump boasted Saturday that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here.

After the event, Trump declined to answer when asked by CNN to clarify his comments.

The GOP front-runner has repeatedly pointed to the loyalty of his supporters, many of whom tell reporters and pollsters that almost nothing could make them change their mind about voting for Trump in the presidential race.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 11:19:08 AM »
He's a moron. I almost believe he wants to lose. I wonder if he ever talks to his close friends after a few drinks and marvels at the stupidity of his followers.

While I can see the argument "He was trying to drive home the point his followers are staunch.. loyal, they aren't wishy washy... like all the other candidates supporters so he picked a scenario to drive home the point"  I can also see the argument, if you are applying for the job of POTUS you can't be so stupid as to say dumb things like that.

But who knows.. maybe he has a grasp on what "Murica" wants or needs better than I do

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 11:44:51 AM »
To say such a thing shows impulsiveness.   Clear lack of good judgment.  He's saying these things while being a relaxed front runner. 

Imagine the verbal shit he will step in once he's under real presidential pressure?

Again, he's doing everything he can to win the nonination - then gift wrap it for Hilary.   They probably planned that while she was sitting front row at his wedding

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 01:33:17 PM »
Cruz HAS to win iowa...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 03:09:24 PM »
Cruz HAS to win iowa...

Trump wins Iowa, it's all over.

The fact that trump is now GLOATING over the fact his FOLLOWERS would still support him if he did murder... I really thought that was an Onion headline.

Trump is that bad.  I cannot believe so many getbiggers excuse his statements.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 03:29:42 PM »
To say such a thing shows impulsiveness.   Clear lack of good judgment.  He's saying these things while being a relaxed front runner. 

Imagine the verbal shit he will step in once he's under real presidential pressure?

Again, he's doing everything he can to win the nonination - then gift wrap it for Hilary.   They probably planned that while she was sitting front row at his wedding

You're crazier than Palin if you think Trumps wants to lose

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 03:40:48 PM »
You're crazier than Palin if you think Trumps wants to lose

I think trump is 100% intent on winning the GOP nomination, at any cost.

beyond that?   think about it...

He's not a workaholic...his life is easy... being president is very hard
white house is far less luxurious than his apartment
he never wanted to run, all those years, when he was young and healthy and vibrant
he runs like he doesn't want it... continually saying things with no value and only negative possible results

IMO, he'll pull some angle of "i 'm dedicating time to helping, but I have other things to do now that america has received by message"

He wants to win the nomination, and he wants clinton to win.  He's bill's golfing buddy, and bill told him to run.  Hilary sat front row at his wedding, they've been buddies for decades.  He wants her to win.

straw, IF IF IF trump wins the nomination then immediately does something to drop himself 20 points (health, statement, endorsement of hilary's platform, whatever) will you consider it planned?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2016, 03:53:55 PM »
I think trump is 100% intent on winning the GOP nomination, at any cost.

beyond that?   think about it...

He's not a workaholic...his life is easy... being president is very hard
white house is far less luxurious than his apartment
he never wanted to run, all those years, when he was young and healthy and vibrant
he runs like he doesn't want it... continually saying things with no value and only negative possible results

IMO, he'll pull some angle of "i 'm dedicating time to helping, but I have other things to do now that america has received by message"

He wants to win the nomination, and he wants clinton to win.
  He's bill's golfing buddy, and bill told him to run.  Hilary sat front row at his wedding, they've been buddies for decades.  He wants her to win.

straw, IF IF IF trump wins the nomination then immediately does something to drop himself 20 points (health, statement, endorsement of hilary's platform, whatever) will you consider it planned?

Trump hates losing and I see zero evidence that he wants Clinton to win

This guy is a malignant narcissist and being POTUS is the biggest stage on earth

You sound crazier than 333 used to sound when he would talk about Obama dropping out before his 2nd term (or the Dems not nominating him for a 2nd term, etc...)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2016, 04:09:57 PM »
I thought Trump had run before, but I guess not.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2016, 04:39:32 PM »
He's trolling his sheeplike followers, and rubbing their noses in it.  And he's right.  Is this quote accurate?  WTF?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/index.html

Sioux Center, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump boasted Saturday that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here.

After the event, Trump declined to answer when asked by CNN to clarify his comments.

The GOP front-runner has repeatedly pointed to the loyalty of his supporters, many of whom tell reporters and pollsters that almost nothing could make them change their mind about voting for Trump in the presidential race.

The quote is accurate. What's more, the media agrees that trump won't lose any of his supporters by making outrageous comments like this.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2016, 05:17:47 PM »
Cruz will win Iowa

http://thehill.com/video/in-the-news/265278-gop-strategist-cruz-will-win-iowa

Remember when a GOP strategist said that Mitt Romney was going to win Florida and the Election?

Sat right on Fox and said so even when the fox news people were telling him, no... it's impossible.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2016, 10:46:06 PM »
New poll has Trump up 11 points in Iowa.  It's been 10 days since Trump started the birther shit.  It always takes 10 days for us to see the effect of an event.  

Well, it worked.  The shady lifetime liberal Trump has cast doubt upon Cruz and voila, Trump is moving toward a win there.  Sidgusting.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2016, 10:47:54 PM »
The quote is accurate. What's more, the media agrees that trump won't lose any of his supporters by making outrageous comments like this.

Trumps #1 spokeswoman has a tweet history where she calls obama a "half-breed" and it's barely a blip on the news.

this whole election, the coverage, the candidates, it's crap.  PEOPLE are crap.  The fact trump is winning tells me people are jsut stupid.  Stupid beyond belief.  Trump is a dude off his meds, starting fires in every room, TRYING to get fired... and he's invincible just because everyone wants to see it when he does the next crazy stunt.

what a mess.  So be it.  It's what americans want.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2016, 07:36:11 AM »
I've been a ted cruz guy from the moment he announced, never wavering.
I've shit all over trump as a lib plant from 2011, never wavering. 

Seeing the impact of the birther issue from ten days back, I truly believe it's likely all over now.  Trump is trending upward, and confidence in Cruz is weak.  Nobody is breaking thru and there's 6 days left.  Anything that happens today won't affect Tuesday much.  I've shown over and over, it takes 10-14 days for an event/statement to affect polls... people respond to teh reaction, not the event itself.  They WAIT for Rush to make up his mind, then digest it, then pretend it's their own belief.  Takes over a week for that to happen, and always happens.  When NBC shows a poll 2 days after, there's no effect there.  Takes longer.

So yeah, I think Trump has Iowa sealed up now.  :(

James

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2016, 09:09:40 AM »

So yeah, I think Trump has Iowa sealed up now.  :(

240 Iowa is a Caucus State

Iowa Radio Host Says Polls Wrong, Cruz Wins
Listen here:
http://www.ktrh.com/onair/michael-berry-13986/iowa-radio-host-says-polls-wrong-14309598/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2016, 09:28:45 AM »

Sheep like as in driving his entire family to the polls to vote for Obama?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2016, 10:15:54 AM »
Sheep like as in driving his entire family to the polls to vote for Obama?

Why do you feel the need to defend trump supporters?   You've been pretty vague about if you're one of them. 

Are you?  One would think if you support a candidate, you'd be proud to say it.  Odd.

James

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2016, 01:04:21 PM »