Author Topic: Taller is better - so shut up bitches.  (Read 7401 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Taller is better shut up bitches.
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2014, 06:00:36 PM »
I'm 6'4 and I realize that my height helps me out. For whatever reason, even in a civilized meeting, a guy that is smaller/shorter than me will be more inclined to do what I want them to do.
:D
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2014, 06:01:29 PM »
I'm 6'4 and I realize that my height helps me out. For whatever reason, even in a civilized meeting, a guy that is smaller/shorter than me will be more inclined to do what I want them to do.
this is pretty much happens whenever i post on getbig too  :D 8)
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2014, 06:03:26 PM »
If I was 6'4" I'd have long and beautifully waxed dancer's legs.

Mmmm keep going

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2014, 06:07:05 PM »
Same here, people listen to me even when they really shouldn't. It's a basic fact we as children are conditioned to look up to those above us(parents first, bigger siblings second).

haha, yes, people look up to you, a moron lol.

People are conditioned to look up to authority figures such as father figures, teachers, officers, etc.
X

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2014, 06:08:37 PM »
I find it funny that the only people that seem to be obsessed with height are the tall people. It's almost like that is the only thing they have going for them. Maybe it's just because we're on the internet and people can't see how tall you are so you have to constantly remind people "Hey, btw, I'm Tall".

Is there nothing else you have going for you to be proud of? No talents? Is "being tall" your talent? So does that mean someone that is an inch taller than you is better than you?

I can play piano and guitar. Can dance as well.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2014, 06:10:00 PM »
Ratard yet again proving he has the most bitch-slappable personality on getbig. choke on a salty banana, bitch.
follow the arrows

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2014, 06:15:35 PM »
Ratard yet again proving he has the most bitch-slappable personality on getbig. choke on a salty banana, bitch.

saltybanana.jpg

MikMaq

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2014, 06:42:49 PM »
I find it funny that the only people that seem to be obsessed with height are the tall people. It's almost like that is the only thing they have going for them. Maybe it's just because we're on the internet and people can't see how tall you are so you have to constantly remind people "Hey, btw, I'm Tall".

Is there nothing else you have going for you to be proud of? No talents? Is "being tall" your talent? So does that mean someone that is an inch taller than you is better than you?

Your on a bodybuilding forum fuck nuts, you can say this shit on some dating site and maybe make a convincing argument but your on a site called get big. Again its not all that matters but it counts for far more than having shredded glutes. Again better does not mean best you small minded fool.

saltybanana.jpg

Whatever I had a shaved head with some weight on, who the fuck would look  good from that angle.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2014, 06:52:41 PM »
im 8 feet tall
a

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2014, 07:43:28 PM »
Seriously I'm fucking tired of bitches trying to pretend like height don't matter, The NHL, NFL, MLB, and NBA all disagree, so did most law enforcement branches until the liberals took over, as well as the fact that anyone in the  service industry benefits from being taller. Not to mention the mountain of evidence which shows that  taller men perform better in life.

So  seriously why do short guys even pretend.

The only chicks that care if you are tall are the ones who are way over average (5'10" +) and want to wear high heels.

I've met many 6'1"+ guys who are geeks/awkward and have no confidence. The girl will take the 5'8"-5'9" guy with confidence over the taller guy who lacks it. FACT.

If you have a lot of money, they don't care if you're 5'2".

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2014, 02:25:18 AM »
Seems that many  tall Getbiggers have massive inferiority complexes on Getbig... All they talk about? Weird...
Confident legends like Falcon never seem to  bring it up?

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2014, 03:00:14 AM »
Seems that many  tall Getbiggers have massive inferiority complexes on Getbig... All they talk about? Weird...
Confident legends like Falcon never seem to  bring it up?

x2

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2014, 03:04:29 AM »
There is some truth that girls like tall guys.

However in my experiences girls like guys that are TALLER THAN THEM. Doesn't matter if you are "tall" but it does matter if you are taller than them.

Instinctively I believe a woman prefers the "alpha". Of course height represents a lot of things....most of all being able to look down on your woman and take care of her.

However in todays society many girls can get past height issues. I don't have a problem dating a shorter guy. I think subconsciously however, he has to have some other pretty spectacular qualities that over shadow his height.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2014, 03:32:06 AM »
The only chicks that care if you are tall are the ones who are way over average (5'10" +) and want to wear high heels.

I've met many 6'1"+ guys who are geeks/awkward and have no confidence. The girl will take the 5'8"-5'9" guy with confidence over the taller guy who lacks it. FACT.

If you have a lot of money, they don't care if you're 5'2".

let me guess you are 5,8" tall
T

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2014, 03:35:06 AM »
petite girl will settle with 6ft no problem

a 5f11 model will laugh at a 5ft10 dwarf ;D

n

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2014, 06:35:23 AM »
Wrong forum!

Here we are displeased about appearances and for the guys; especially height.

We like to think that extra bit of muscle can overcome the elephant in the getbig chatroom. Everyone's short as fudge lol

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2014, 07:03:29 AM »
Taller is only better if you have the muscle and the face.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2014, 07:27:38 AM »
Most billionaires are short.

Larry Ellison (Oracle) is 6'3...Steve Jobs (Apple) was 6'1....and Bill Gates (Microsoft) is average at 5'10...if you consider these to be short by any standards

Uncle Junior

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2014, 07:31:00 AM »

Seriously there is a surgical procedure that can make you several inches taller, it involves breaking your legs and inserting some kinda metal thing in your knees and take around six months to a year, I was looking into this at one stage but the $200,000 price tag put me off the idea.

If I ever make a super huge score and win a big poker tournament for sure I would have this done.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2014, 07:45:14 AM »

Agree, though this behavior was often related to barely "tall" people. The buddies I had that were 6'5" and above never dissed any shorty. I guess it's similar with quasi rich folks - always bitter and on the go to relegate anybody even poorer to second place.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2014, 11:58:05 AM »
I've never had a problem with getting women. However, I wouldn't mind being 6'1. I feel no need to be a pituitary retard at 6'4 +

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2014, 12:07:40 PM »
It doesn't when you're flying. Trust me.  Not all getbiggers have private jets and coach seats suck ass for tall people.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2014, 12:08:30 PM »
Larry Ellison (Oracle) is 6'3...Steve Jobs (Apple) was 6'1....and Bill Gates (Microsoft) is average at 5'10...if you consider these to be short by any standards

That's 3 out of 500....

all drugs - TPPIIP

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2014, 12:11:09 PM »
The most ironic part about this whole thread is that Ratard actually thinks he's better than anyone haha lol.
X

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2014, 12:18:21 PM »
I'm a kunt hair over 6'1". Before we moved (just bought a house on December 30th) I could reach the ceiling to change a light bulb just by reaching up and going for it. In our new house the ceilings are about a foot higher. Now I have to grab a chair to stand on. Emotionally it has caused me great harm.